Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Tyson will outbox Wilder..

Well.... Fury is very likely to shake his head at Wilder like Benavidez was doing last night against Crawford, in the classic "you can't hurt me" taunt. (We all know how THAT turned out). And who knows..... Wilder might let that get him mad and a bit out of control. But it won't be fear nor hesitance. Out of control rage is more like it. But Wilder's corner, if worth anything at all, should prepare him for that. Fury will continue to shake his head until Wilder floors him with a right and then he'll probably say.... "Damn..... this ain't no Cunningham."

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Imp is correct. Primo carnera and pound-for-pound King have about 75% of the story straight. I have been very clear that Tyson Fury will knockout Deontay Wilder in the seventh front with a tremendous uppercut. I'm not going to say how tremendous because I could get in trouble again like when I first mentioned it last month about the force of that uppercut from the Giant. just now when I said easy decision on points I was only saying it to show that that is the very least that will happen at the very least it will be a decision on points but that that is if Fury somehow misses that uppercut in the 7th round which he will not miss but if he misses it then pound-for-pound King and Primo carnera are all pulling together I'll money to bet on one of those two outcomes either points easy decision on points for Tyson Fury or stone cold uppercut from hell and the 7th round ending Deontay Wilder
    Ók, let me get this straight. You want to bet either of your 2 scenarios against 2 scenarios of mine? Or do you want to bet your 2 scenarios against any other scenarios?
    Either way , I’m happy to take the bet, just let me know .
    So , how we gonna do this bet , Mr. Super BBB? Come on now, don’t getting cold feet on me, what’s it gonna be? How’s this bet gonna work?
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Imp is correct. Primo carnera and pound-for-pound King have about 75% of the story straight. I have been very clear that Tyson Fury will knockout Deontay Wilder in the seventh front with a tremendous uppercut. I'm not going to say how tremendous because I could get in trouble again like when I first mentioned it last month about the force of that uppercut from the Giant. just now when I said easy decision on points I was only saying it to show that that is the very least that will happen at the very least it will be a decision on points but that that is if Fury somehow misses that uppercut in the 7th round which he will not miss but if he misses it then pound-for-pound King and Primo carnera are all pulling together I'll money to bet on one of those two outcomes either points easy decision on points for Tyson Fury or stone cold uppercut from hell and the 7th round ending Deontay Wilder
    Ók, let me get this straight. You want to bet either of your 2 scenarios against 2 scenarios of mine? Or do you want to bet your 2 scenarios against any other scenarios?
    So , how we gonna do this bet , Mr. Super BBB? Come on now, don’t getting cold feet on me, what’s it gonna be? How’s this bet gonna work?
    for starters the bet has to be that I say Tyson Fury wins and I guess you will be supporting Wilder to get the win? Let's start there

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

for starters the bet has to be that I say Tyson Fury wins and I guess you will be supporting Wilder to get the win? Let's start there
    Well for starters the bet has to say that you say Tyson Fury wins “in round 7 from a stone cold uppercut from hell” or an “easy decision on points” and for the avoidance of doubt , I would say “easy” is 6 Clear rounds on each judges scorecard. Once we get that established, I’ll make my picks.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well for starters the bet has to say that you say Tyson Fury wins “in round 7 from a stone cold uppercut from hell” or an “easy decision on points” and for the avoidance of doubt , I would say “easy” is 6 Clear rounds on each judges scorecard. Once we get that established, I’ll make my picks.
    I can say that Tyson Fury wins in round 7 from an uppercut but it doesn't have to be a stone-cold uppercut and it doesn't have to be from hell but just from a regular uppercut. Will you at least agree to that?

I can also agree to an easy decision on points but I don't agree to your definition of easy many six rounds as that would just be a split decision

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

1. Yes I will concede and agree to that.
    2. What do you class as an easy points decision?

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

1. I'm not backing out of this but if it's not an uppercut but rather some type of a hook or straight right hand we will have to count that as well and I will pick the 7th round but you have to give me plus or minus one around there meaning it could happen anywhere from the 6th to the 8th

2. Well I call an easy points decision at the very least something like all three judges and or unanimous or at least two of the three judges scoring at the very least for Tyson Fury 115-112

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quack Quack!

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

1. I'm not backing out of this but if it's not an uppercut but rather some type of a hook or straight right hand we will have to count that as well and I will pick the 7th round but you have to give me plus or minus one around there meaning it could happen anywhere from the 6th to the 8th

2. Well I call an easy points decision at the very least something like all three judges and or unanimous or at least two of the three judges scoring at the very least for Tyson Fury 115-112
    So, I’m guessing you’ve changed your mind then ? #bottlejob

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lets make it easy and just say who they think will win. I'm guessing you are both taking opposite sides?

Can we get a poll on one of these threads to see what the general thinking of the forum is?

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post

Lets make it easy and just say who they think will win. I'm guessing you are both taking opposite sides?

Can we get a poll on one of these threads to see what the general thinking of the forum is?
    not necessarily . I'll wait until a bit closer to the fight , I'm not even certain it will happen, so I'm not really wasting my energies on it yet. Also , I want to see the shape Fury is in and perhaps a bit of his work closer to the time.
    all I will say, is that if Wilder is a Bona Fide World HW Champ , He should be able to bowl over a guy who has been inactive for almost 3 years and had drug issues, mental issues, drastic weight loss etc. within 4 rounds , and so should Joshua. If he can't , then as far as I'm concerned, he's shit.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dude did he "bowl over" a 40 year old diabetic meatball in Ortiz

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dude did he "bowl over" a 40 year old diabetic meatball in Ortiz
    Thank you for partly making my point. I actually said IF he is a Bona Fide World Champ, he SHOULD bowl over.......... meaning I'm not certain he is the real deal.
    in the interest of fairness, I have to say that Although he had his struggles with Ortiz, it was probably the best win of his career because whatever you think of Ortiz , he did go into the ring to try to beat Wilder, unlike the Stiverne's of this World.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ortiz Made Stiverne look like a deli worker

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post

not necessarily . I'll wait until a bit closer to the fight , I'm not even certain it will happen, so I'm not really wasting my energies on it yet. Also , I want to see the shape Fury is in and perhaps a bit of his work closer to the time.
    all I will say, is that if Wilder is a Bona Fide World HW Champ , He should be able to bowl over a guy who has been inactive for almost 3 years and had drug issues, mental issues, drastic weight loss etc.
    Yea add in VADA testing, if they ever test Fury before the fight. We don't know what Fury will have left.

It would be disastrous if the fight fell through.

Thread Information