232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: US Sec of Defense: "76% American youth TOO FAT TO JOIN"

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    dude I am not sensitive like you and Lyle. I have no problem at all saying that I am fat I know that probably you are even under estimating it I believe that my BMI probably does cross over into the obese level. I exercise my ass off at 54 I'm trying to do about 2 miles a day at least and then I do about 10 to 15 wind Sprints at about 50 yards each I tried to do push-ups and planks and crunches as well and I do some squats with some weight on my back and I am still obese and is getting more and more difficult that I don't know why. So you don't need to apologize for bringing that up I have brought that up myself and I have no problem admitting it. It is you and Lyle who r so sensitive that the minute I say anything about obesity in America both of you seem like somebody stuck a cattle prod up your asses and jilted you and vaulted you with several thousand volts of electric and I cant understand that kind of reactionary patriotism.

Frankly it stinks.
    you seriously get that out of what I wrote. News flash it’s not just you who mentions obesity in the US. Fine u said it but seriously when we were in that bar in ny did u see a lot of fat people other than you? Honestly I don’t remember seeing many. I’m not debating the stats I just don’t see that many fat people when I’m traveling be it in NY, my state and others I’ve been in. Sure I see fat people just not as many as the news plays out. Maybe it’s 100p accurate I’m just not seeing it keeping in mind I have yet to see the entire population. You seem to think I’m enraged by this I’m not why would I. Do u think your opinion really matters to me anymore? Think of it. When we were in that bar, other than u, how many fat peoples were also at the bar
    dude when we were in that bar in New York? Seriously dude? So if there were 25 people in the bar Maximum let's say 45 and be generous, do you think that those 45 people if they happened to not really be any obese people during the two hours we were in there is reflective of the percentage of obese people in the United States?

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@TitoFan has ~smashed~ you're half-drunk bottle of Guinness since last spring.

Wham! No more Guinness. 😎.

#TitoMentionsWalmartToWalrusHAHA

@walrus where do you get the gall to talk no no fat people there when at least half of those people were chowing down on escargot, a low calorie dish by any standards

I was the only obese person there so that's right there 1/25 = 4%

Being that you are on the border of the West Village in that bar of course you're going to have a lot of slim fashionable glamour boys in that neighborhood

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Seriously though, there IS a general obesity problem not necessarily confined to the United States..... but in general. It seems it's fairly pronounced in some portions of the States, though. Blame fast foods, video games, etc..... but it's unmistakable.

I still like to Google stuff though, (being careful to avoid Fake News), and found this simple, straightforward article. Stats always help.

https://gizmodo.com/americas-obesity...rse-1829068201

If I lived in a State with high obesity indexes, I'd probably welcome periodic trips to Brazil just to recalibrate my eyesight and avoid retinal damage.

Of course, we still haven't heard from Miles, who is due to chime in at any moment and announce that this obesity problem is due to a glut of single mothers with low IQ.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tito, walrus is in such denial about the morbid obesity rate in this country and keeps talking about how in the bar that we were in he did not really see any fat people besides me. Talk about being in denial. Plus he lives up in the Sticks believe me it's up in the sticks he is no city slicker and since he is up there in the sticks I guess he is only seeing stick people

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@TitoFan has ~smashed~ you're half-drunk bottle of Guinness since last spring.

Wham! No more Guinness. ������.

#TitoMentionsWalmartToWalrusHAHA

@walrus where do you get the gall to talk no no fat people there when at least half of those people were chowing down on escargot, a low calorie dish by any standards

I was the only obese person there so that's right there 1/25 = 4%

Being that you are on the border of the West Village in that bar of course you're going to have a lot of slim fashionable glamour boys in that neighborhood
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    dude I am not sensitive like you and Lyle. I have no problem at all saying that I am fat I know that probably you are even under estimating it I believe that my BMI probably does cross over into the obese level. I exercise my ass off at 54 I'm trying to do about 2 miles a day at least and then I do about 10 to 15 wind Sprints at about 50 yards each I tried to do push-ups and planks and crunches as well and I do some squats with some weight on my back and I am still obese and is getting more and more difficult that I don't know why. So you don't need to apologize for bringing that up I have brought that up myself and I have no problem admitting it. It is you and Lyle who r so sensitive that the minute I say anything about obesity in America both of you seem like somebody stuck a cattle prod up your asses and jilted you and vaulted you with several thousand volts of electric and I cant understand that kind of reactionary patriotism.

Frankly it stinks.
    you seriously get that out of what I wrote. News flash it’s not just you who mentions obesity in the US. Fine u said it but seriously when we were in that bar in ny did u see a lot of fat people other than you? Honestly I don’t remember seeing many. I’m not debating the stats I just don’t see that many fat people when I’m traveling be it in NY, my state and others I’ve been in. Sure I see fat people just not as many as the news plays out. Maybe it’s 100p accurate I’m just not seeing it keeping in mind I have yet to see the entire population. You seem to think I’m enraged by this I’m not why would I. Do u think your opinion really matters to me anymore? Think of it. When we were in that bar, other than u, how many fat peoples were also at the bar

I keep telling you..... they are all at Walmart.
    Tits may be right as Walmart is the countries largest or second largest employer

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

We have two Walmart Within a mile of where I live

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)