Ron, you have so spectacularly failed to see the point of my post to Alpha it's laughable, however, I am bored enough to combat some of your other vitriolic attack on my good self.

Belts

I've spent 20 years shitting on alphabets. The WBC, WBA Reg, WBA Super, IBF or WBO is all the same to me - meaningless!!! FIGHTERS make the belt!!!

However, alphabets GUARANTEE high rankings, collateral, deals, money and the ticket to SELL major fights. Find me ONE alphabet holder not independently ranked in the top 10 of his division? If fans/media want to use alphabets as a barometer then I play by the SAME rules.

BELTS = POWER yet have NOTHING to do with THE best fighter.

Linares ranked higher than Mikey at 135. Who do I I think would win? Mikey!!! There is no contradiction!

Murata ranked higher than Charlo at 160. Who do I think would win? Charlo!!! There is no contradiction!

You are not Nostradamus!!! I am not Nostradamus!!! Nobody is Nostradamus!!! And Nostradamus was a GENUINE deceptive, lying, agenda driven fake cunt!!! I'm just a sad cunt killing time speaking to you lunatics.