Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  17
Dislikes Dislikes:  6
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: People freak out when humans are killed YET devour beef, chicken, pork DAILY!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: People freak out when humans are killed YET devour beef, chicken, pork DAILY!

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    This thread was dumb as all fuck from the get go, but sure enough the usual suspects found a way to make it even more retarded. Priceless.
    there's literally nothing dumb about bringing up the fact that human beings think that human beings are more special or more important than animals are.

It seems to me that you yourself, in not thinking that that is both a philosophical as well as a moral or even existential discussion, have revealed yourself to be one of The Usual Suspects.

bwaaaaHAHAHA πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
    No he is right it is a stupid thread.P4P is a brave man for standing up to nonsense

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: People freak out when humans are killed YET devour beef, chicken, pork DAILY!

You may as well praise Great Britain for standing up to the Falkland Islands.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You may as well praise Great Britain for standing up to the Falkland Islands.
    P4P to the GGG
    kisses 75 Strawberry
    My lines at times are fine rhymes
    As I rap its like fine wines
    P4P dang rang his chimes
    But Walrus #BFF at all times

Wassup

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

P4P, If you wash up dead on my beaches I will still fight you at a CW of 164 pounds.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    P4P, If you wash up dead on my beaches I will still fight you at a CW of 164 pounds.
    On paper that’s the only way you’d have a chance, but even my corpse would probably have to much pride to lose that one. Not to mention I’m more likely to die before I submit this post as you of all people is to own a beach. Regardless, I’m adamant we’d do this at super middle, I can’t be assed to train for the likes of you.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Absolutely spiffing. Great idea. Let's kill ourselves first and then a vote on the forum to decide the winner and then put us on a beach somewhere dead and nobody will give a fuck because we are old and white.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Absolutely spiffing. Great idea. Let's kill ourselves first and then a vote on the forum to decide the winner and then put us on a beach somewhere dead and nobody will give a fuck because we are old and white.
    If the photographers move your body in an interesting contortion it might sell some newspapers

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I’m not old. Plus I think constantly about immigrating somewhere and becoming a single mom. If I do, I suppose a beach would be a logical place for you to meet me.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I swear to God I can't follow these jokes

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

P4p that sounds very much like a chat up line. Put some lippy on and Walrus step aside. Funnily enough I am at the beach right now.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

P4p that sounds very much like a chat up line. Put some lippy on and Walrus step aside. Funnily enough I am at the beach right now.
    Wtf is going on here?

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Clearly, I’m attempting to seduce Miles while seeking female cosmetics and pushing you aside. I’m also devastatingly amused by his being near a body of water.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hey fuck off for disliking that. Of course you’ll have meant to like it, though. I post from a tablet too, it isn’t that difficult to be less retarded.....

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Walrus is serious with the dislikes. Chat me up at your peril. I got my damn shoes and socks wet. May as well lay down and die.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hey fuck off for disliking that. Of course you’ll have meant to like it, though. I post from a tablet too, it isn’t that difficult to be less retarded.....
    Negative rep him back, he hates that.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Thread Information