Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  17
Dislikes Dislikes:  6
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: People freak out when humans are killed YET devour beef, chicken, pork DAILY!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default People freak out when humans are killed YET devour beef, chicken, pork DAILY!

I could never understand why human beings get out the 🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻
    when they get the news that other human beings have been killed, oh my what a tragedy oh boo hoo what a tragedy!!!🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻 🎻🎻🎻🎻

Yet these very same people do not even blink an eye to slaughter animals to satisfy their gastronomic preferences four different flavors and pleasures. These people have literally no problem at all slaughtering animals for the pleasure of eating don't even think about those animals and their suffering etc etc

how self-important are human beings when whilst chowing down on pork chops or chicken cutlets or beef spare ribs they then look up at a TV screen and see that someone was beaten to death somewhere in the world and then they want to get out the 🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🠎»πŸŽ»πŸŽ»πŸŽ»πŸŽ»πŸŽ»πŸŽ»

"OH HORROR. WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO? PEOPLE JUST KILLING PEOPLE AND ACTING LIKE ANIMALS!"

What absolutes smug self-importance!

*****AS IF HUMAN BEINGS ARE ANY BETTER THAN ANIMALS!!!!!******

@Gandalf @walrus @Dia bando @Alpha
    Last edited by brocktonblockbust; 10-18-2018 at 02:14 PM.

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: People freak out when humans are killed/devour beef, chicken, pork DAILY!

Good day for it.....yyyyyyup

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: People freak out when humans are killed YET devour beef, chicken, pork DAILY!

This topic for me is truly mind-boggling

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: People freak out when humans are killed YET devour beef, chicken, pork DAILY!

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Says the guy who eats burgers

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If someone is going to stuff dead chickens and dead pigs and dead cows down their throat and stuff dead fish and dead lamb down their throat laughing and smiling and clinking glasses together and enjoying life then how dare that person then get out onto their soapbox and get onto their grandstand and get out the 🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🠎»πŸŽ»πŸŽ»πŸŽ»πŸŽ»πŸŽ»πŸŽ»πŸŽ»πŸŽ»πŸŽ»πŸŽ»πŸŽ»πŸŽ» 🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🠎»πŸŽ»πŸŽ»πŸŽ»πŸŽ»πŸŽ»πŸŽ»πŸŽ»πŸŽ»πŸŽ»πŸŽ»πŸŽ»πŸŽ» 🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻

*****VIOLINNNNNNNNZZZZZZZZZ******

Whenever they read the news that a human being (not a cow, not a sheep, not a goat, not a chicken, not a pig, not a fish, not a lamb)

But....... Wait for it now....................

*****A HUMAN BEING FFS!!!!*******

.......Has somewhere been killed.

seriously you want to turn this into a funny little thread go ahead and do it but let me seriously find somebody who seriously addresses this flagrant and blatant hypocrisy honestly from the heart without trying to spin it into some kind of a joke or without trying to poo poo it.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Says the guy who eats burgers
    Surely you mean "boogers"

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm not going to say that wasn't funny Lyle, because it was.

But let's go back to this very inconvenient topic and that is where the human beings get off thinking that they are Superior to animals, to the tune of:

(raising their champagne glasses while they pick out bits and pieces of steer's muscle from between there rotten teeth):

"CHEERS EVERYBODY! A LONG AND HEALTHY LIFE TO EVERYONE AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!"

Whilst gnawing and happily chomping on a poor dead pig or a poor dead chicken or a poor dead sheep that will not be having any toasts of champagne or any long and healthy life or any Happy New Year!!!

And while doing so so early smugly and arrogantly and even physically failing to recognize just mind-boggling hypocrisy while sitting about at the table slapping each other on the back, SOMEBODY WILL BRING UP HOW SO-AND-SO IS SICK AND DYING OR HAVE SOMEBODY ELSE GOT HIT BY A CAR OR HAVE SOMEBODY GOT SHOT IN A DRIVE-BY AND EVERYBODY WILL GET OUT THE FUCKING 🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🠎»πŸŽ»πŸŽ»πŸŽ»πŸŽ»πŸŽ»πŸŽ»πŸŽ»πŸŽ»πŸŽ»πŸŽ»πŸŽ»πŸŽ» 🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🠎»πŸŽ»πŸŽ»πŸŽ»πŸŽ»πŸŽ»πŸŽ»πŸŽ»πŸŽ»πŸŽ»πŸŽ»πŸŽ»πŸŽ» 🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻

"OH THE POOR POOR GIRL OH THE POOR POOR BOY OH THE POOR MAN WAS JUST WALKING HIS DOG MINDING HIS OWN BUSINESS OH WHAT A HORROR OR WHAT TERRIBLE WORLD!!!! *****BY THE WAY SWEETHEART PLEASE PASS ME SOME MORE OF THAT ROAST LEG OF LAMB AND SOME OF THOSE CORNISH GAME HENS!!!!*******

@Gandalf @El Kabong

El Kabong Guest

So when you were upset that a wedding party was bombed in Yemen what was the deal?.....nothing but pigs and chickens according to you

I kill as much of my own food as I can. I think it's hypocritical to consume what you yourself couldn't kill and clean yourself.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm not saying not to be upset when humans are killed that would not be The Logical conclusion of what I'm saying. I am upset when anything is killed any creature Lyle

but the issue that I'm bringing up a still not been addressed adequately by anybody in this thread

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is just a dumb topic two unrelated things compared.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Jim those two things happen simultaneously when people are partying and having fun and wishing each other well and good life and long life and healthy life and lamenting the fact that people have gotten shot down the street or somebody got attacked in a park or so and so had an accident while challeng down on animals who were butchered as if that does not matter at all because it satisfies their appetite yet the human being who they just found out was killed and some vicious way down the street should get the full Brass Band salute and get out the f******

🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🠎»πŸŽ»πŸŽ»πŸŽ»πŸŽ»πŸŽ»πŸŽ»πŸŽ»πŸŽ»πŸŽ»πŸŽ»πŸŽ»πŸŽ» 🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🠎»πŸŽ»πŸŽ»πŸŽ»πŸŽ»πŸŽ»πŸŽ»πŸŽ»πŸŽ»πŸŽ»πŸŽ»

El Kabong Guest

I'm not saying not to be upset when humans are killed that would not be The Logical conclusion of what I'm saying. I am upset when anything is killed any creature Lyle

but the issue that I'm bringing up a still not been addressed adequately by anybody in this thread
    Soooo you just wish people were more conscientious and appreciative of where there food comes from?

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm trying to express the hypocrisy that human beings are living in for caring so so much about when a human being gets killed while not even blinking an eye when eating killed animals. I think this is a very straightforward point

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You have to watch the latest Joe Rogan stand up. He does a bit about vegan's who have cats, and opening up a can of murder. It's fantastic.

El Kabong Guest

I'm trying to express the hypocrisy that human beings are living in for caring so so much about when a human being gets killed while not even blinking an eye when eating killed animals. I think this is a very straightforward point
    Uh because humans can relate to other humans ......we ASSUME we can relate to animals, but we KNOW we relate to other humans...unless you're a sociopath

Thread Information