Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
Quote Originally Posted by powerpuncher View Post
Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
Porter needs to really cut that hair, he looks like a giddy 10 yr old. If he approaches Spence like he did Ugas he is going to get smoked.

I dont think he has a choice, thats why i dont care to see Porter get Spence. If he cant bum rush a guy and maul he becomes limited and somewhat pedestrian trying to pick his spots. Ugas was big and strong enough to keep him honest and at a distance, Spence will just beat him up.
I’m a big advocate for fighters cleaning out their division. I’m not a huge fan of fighters hopping around divisions and hand picking fights from there. To me, it’s more impressive to clean out a division than it is to move up and fight a better fighter. The reason is because you have all different styles you have to deal with in order to clean out the division. If you jump around then you can dodge whoever you want and use that as an excuse
You have different styles regardless, it all depends on the fights. I agree completely hopping weights CAN be a way of dodging guys, but in this case it certainly wouldnt be. Crawford is THE fight for Spence, if that cant happen, what is he left with. Thurman wont fight him, Manny wont fight him, Garcia lost his last two fights, i had Porter losing his last fight so he could easily be 1-2 in his last 3. You really wouldnt rather see Spence fight Hurd, Munguia, Charlo, Harrison, Lara, etc? One of those would be an excuse not to fight..... Shawn porter? Just saying.
I would be fine with him fighting up if he’s ready to stay there. I don’t like the jumping back and forth.