Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  114
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Red Dead Redemption - anyone playing ?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Red Dead Redemption - anyone playing ?

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    So does it make much different on the edition. I was just gonna get the regular one for 60 bucks. I have no idea what the add ons are at a higher level it should I say higher price
    I don't know, but for me it is just about single player and doing the story. Think the basic has all that. Mine was about 60 dollars. I don't do online and I won't do online until we get a new Fight game in which case I will come back and we can have a forum league or something really cool like that. I played Mark TKO online if I remember right. But all these random online troll people, I just have no interest.
    What to u mean you will comeback, are u leaving again for the umpteenth time? I’ve never played online, wouldn’t know how to go about it

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So does it make much different on the edition. I was just gonna get the regular one for 60 bucks. I have no idea what the add ons are at a higher level it should I say higher price
    I don't know, but for me it is just about single player and doing the story. Think the basic has all that. Mine was about 60 dollars. I don't do online and I won't do online until we get a new Fight game in which case I will come back and we can have a forum league or something really cool like that. I played Mark TKO online if I remember right. But all these random online troll people, I just have no interest.
    What to u mean you will comeback, are u leaving again for the umpteenth time? I’ve never played online, wouldn’t know how to go about it
    I mean I gave up online gaming and only ever really did it for Fight Night. I fought Mark Tko a few times. Some people live for online gaming, but I mostly enjoy story modes. I find online gaming to have no real aim or purpose. I like a good story, but the freedom to evolve my character and explore is enough. Online is just random for me. But I would come back for a new boxing game and would love to have a league or something among us as a group.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I mean I gave up online gaming and only ever really did it for Fight Night. I fought Mark Tko a few times. Some people live for online gaming, but I mostly enjoy story modes. I find online gaming to have no real aim or purpose. I like a good story, but the freedom to evolve my character and explore is enough. Online is just random for me. But I would come back for a new boxing game and would love to have a league or something among us as a group.
    Despite never having played a boxing game I’m sure I would dominate

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I used to absolutely arse the online on COD, I don't think I've ever played any other game online, even fight night I just play against the the computer.

COD used to be great fun though, fucking awful these days though

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You know, I have never played that before. Seem to be a lot of them but never given it a go. I avoid all Fifa now too. People say it's the same thing and kind of scripted. My last one kept crashing and I said never again.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You know, I have never played that before. Seem to be a lot of them but never given it a go. I avoid all Fifa now too. People say it's the same thing and kind of scripted. My last one kept crashing and I said never again.
    I play FIFA every now and again but never online.

When I did play it online though it was infuriating, you would be absolutely battering them for 40 minutes and then this weird powerplay thing would kick in and you could touch them and they would inevitably score right on half time (same again after 80 minutes)

The ultimate team thing was a joke as well, whilst the premise was good the execution was terrible, you start off with a fucking terrible team but its fine because you are matched against other terrible teams, then cunts realized that if they have a team of 10 shit players + Ronaldo they will still get matched against other terrible teams, they pass the ball to Ronaldo and it is impossible to get the ball off him, no fun in the online game at all.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    I play FIFA every now and again but never online.

When I did play it online though it was infuriating, you would be absolutely battering them for 40 minutes and then this weird powerplay thing would kick in and you could touch them and they would inevitably score right on half time (same again after 80 minutes)

The ultimate team thing was a joke as well, whilst the premise was good the execution was terrible, you start off with a fucking terrible team but its fine because you are matched against other terrible teams, then cunts realized that if they have a team of 10 shit players + Ronaldo they will still get matched against other terrible teams, they pass the ball to Ronaldo and it is impossible to get the ball off him, no fun in the online game at all.
    That is funny.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Don't spend that, Spic. Just a regular edition is good enough. It's a good game and looks really beautiful. GTA is all well and good, but there is nothing more ugly than a modern city. You cannot even see the stars in a modern city. A total mess of concrete and chaos and then you play as Trevor and inevitably you long for the good old days when you could just shoot a person and not have helicopters on your trail. Cars what are they all about? Awful. Yep, I like RDR.
    Sitting here having trouble with the Microsoft set up unable to purchase . This location has lagged lately as far as connection, the initial xbox install and Fallout 4 took a full 5 days! This is why guys in their 40's shouldn't be playing video games .

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Don't spend that, Spic. Just a regular edition is good enough. It's a good game and looks really beautiful. GTA is all well and good, but there is nothing more ugly than a modern city. You cannot even see the stars in a modern city. A total mess of concrete and chaos and then you play as Trevor and inevitably you long for the good old days when you could just shoot a person and not have helicopters on your trail. Cars what are they all about? Awful. Yep, I like RDR.
    Sitting here having trouble with the Microsoft set up unable to purchase . This location has lagged lately as far as connection, the initial xbox install and Fallout 4 took a full 5 days! This is why guys in their 40's shouldn't be playing video games .
    I've only ever had the 360 from Xbox, every other console I've owned has been Playstation. Much prefer Xbox gold over Playstation Plus, on Xbox you can still play the free monthly games even if you are no longer a gold member, on Playstation, you don't have access to them unless you are a member.

It's like a 90gig game, my PS4 is a 1TB but that fills up so fast with the size of games these days.

I'd be down for a new boxing game league with you guys. A new game is apparently in development (has been for years) so fingers crossed.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

now spics help me out here as I don’t know much. Would it not be better to buy the disk to prevent using up so much memory or does it not matter

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

now spics help me out here as I don’t know much. Would it not be better to buy the disk to prevent using up so much memory or does it not matter
    It doesn't really matter, as long as you have enough space.

Check the prices tho, with Xbox gold or Plus you might get a discount, store might have a deal on as well.

If you download you can't lend it to a friend.

And your internet speed as well. If it's slow it might take awhile to finish.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I always buy discs. This one has 2, took about 90 minutes to load.

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I always buy discs. This one has 2, took about 90 minutes to load.
    I downloaded it in about 8 hours or so.

I have other games on discs but they do start to take up space, it's nice just to turn on the console and the games are there, no inserting or ejecting (just lazy I guess). And no fear of scratching is a bonus.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I played for an hour before bed and got pissed off. My horse fell down a cliff and died in the middle of nowhere. I had no horse, so tried to steal one and was pursued by the law. I shot dead a few officers. Then I argued with a goat farmer who tried to shoot me and killed my new horse. I walked through the wilderness and grew a beard. Eventually got back to camp and said 'Fuck this, I am going to bed'.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And I cannot afford my bounty.

Thread Information