Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
So does it make much different on the edition. I was just gonna get the regular one for 60 bucks. I have no idea what the add ons are at a higher level it should I say higher price
I don't know, but for me it is just about single player and doing the story. Think the basic has all that. Mine was about 60 dollars. I don't do online and I won't do online until we get a new Fight game in which case I will come back and we can have a forum league or something really cool like that. I played Mark TKO online if I remember right. But all these random online troll people, I just have no interest.
What to u mean you will comeback, are u leaving again for the umpteenth time? I’ve never played online, wouldn’t know how to go about it
I mean I gave up online gaming and only ever really did it for Fight Night. I fought Mark Tko a few times. Some people live for online gaming, but I mostly enjoy story modes. I find online gaming to have no real aim or purpose. I like a good story, but the freedom to evolve my character and explore is enough. Online is just random for me. But I would come back for a new boxing game and would love to have a league or something among us as a group.
Despite never having played a boxing game I’m sure I would dominate