Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  7
Likes Likes:  74
Dislikes Dislikes:  2
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: The Lonely NFL Thread (complete with tumbleweeds)

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The Lonely NFL Thread (complete with tumbleweeds)

Ohoh Tennessee git bungled and east interception that would have more than likely got some points at the end of the first half there... Could end up costing them the game... Tennessee ahead by one now.

Commentators seem to be quite keen to write an obituary for the Brady bunch... I'm not so sure thiugh.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Aha, probably game over now.... Tennessee perform some dodgy time-wasting tactics(I approve of this, the time clock stuff is one of the funnest smartest stuff in the nfl)..some good defence and then some more grindy titan play gets them in a situation with them one point up and 15 seconds left and new England having tha ball on their own one yard line. Interception and titans score touchdown... Now new England are seven down with 9 seconds left.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

New England try some trickery on the kick return, it fails and game over, new England out!... Good I don't like old England and Boston.. What an era those gits have had... Very good game despite the grindy time wasting play and low score... Nfl playoffs seem scripted sometimes.

Buffalo bill also got himself eliminated, I turned that on earlier, Bill was way up, surprised Houston made it, didn't watch it as it was still early here and I needed to take the dogs out and do yoga

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by palmerq View Post
    Wahey playoffs have started, now these I find fun... Lost track of the normal season so no idea who's good or not... Wildcards on now, I don't see the dolphins so I assume they got a bye... Otherwise @Masters prediction for superbowl winner would look pretty silly :S.....

Tenesee titans v new England just now, new England have won enough and I always like Tenesee since eddie George was one yard from the superbowl(which is a fair bit ::S)... Brady bunch up by three at start of the second quarter.
    I hate you so much right now!
    Last edited by Master; 01-05-2020 at 05:49 PM.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hey alright! Someone else watching the playoffs besides me.

Now..... I don't want to say I'm a diehard NFL playoffs FANATIC..... but I was out all day yesterday and left both games recording.

I was able to circumvent any comments about the games as I was out and about, and got home knowing nothing.

I actually began watching the early game at 10 pm local time.

Even fast forwarding through all the commercials, timeouts, and halftime..... it still took a hell of a long time to go though both games.

Finished the Tennessee - New England game (both teams I wanted to win lost )....... then it was time for a quick shower and hit the bed at around 3:30 am this morning.

Yup........ I'm a hopeless fanatic.

Waiting on today's games, which I hope to watch live.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Weeeeeeell shit . Guess I'm back to boxing or women's Gymnastics now that the Saints fell. What a complete bummer. But hey the Pats lost . I feel bad for Brees. The man is an all time great, a natural leader who gets so close.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Weeeeeeell shit . Guess I'm back to boxing or women's Gymnastics now that the Saints fell. What a complete bummer. But hey the Pats lost . I feel bad for Brees. The man is an all time great, a natural leader who gets so close.

The Saints seem cursed with bad calls lately, bro. That last TD by Rudolph was clearly offensive PI. Everybody's commenting on it. It should've been reviewed and the TD overturned.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Gymnastics is pretty cool to be fair..

Went to an escape Room so missed all the stuff today :S

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

The Saints seem cursed with bad calls lately, bro. That last TD by Rudolph was clearly offensive PI. Everybody's commenting on it. It should've been reviewed and the TD overturned.
    Yeh bud for sure. It just seems to boil down to one or two and honestly they shouldn't have been in that hole for that long. Nonetheless I do believe the NFL and the boys in stripes have again turned a Sunday night into a drink night .

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well..... the Eagles have been put of their misery. They weren't going far anyway. Next week some good ones:

Seattle at Green Bay
    Minnesota at San Francisco

Tennessee at Baltimore
    Houston at Kansas City

I think the Vikings and the Titans are toast next week.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I haven't been following it too much this season but Seattle just seem to keep winning, Pete Carrol and Russel Wilson seem to be a good duo and they've got a good system... I'm going with them to win the whole thing!..

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well I'll be damned.

I never thought the Tennessee Titans would go into Baltimore and knock off the top-seeded Ravens.

Well..... good for me 'cause I've never been a Ravens fan.

Earlier today the San Francisco 49ers beat down the Minnesota Vikings. What the hell, the Vikings looked like they didn't belong in the playoffs in the first place.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good thing nobody cares about the NFL here. Otherwise we'd have to be talking a few Houston Texans fans off the ledge.

Leading 24-0, and.................................... LOSE THE GAME 51-31 !!!!

Damn.... talk about a major implosion.

The other Sunday game was more competitive, and the Packers took care of the Seattle Seahawks.

So next week's conference Championships are SET!

It's gonna be the Green Bay Packers at the San Francisco 49ers for the NFC....... and the Tennessee Titans at the Kansas City Chiefs for the AFC.

I'd say the Titans are the dark horse here. They've knocked off the Patriots and the Ravens in back to back weekends. The AFC game should be a doozy.

El Kabong Guest

I'm calling it right now Chiefs vs Green Bay in the Super Bowl. I think the Chiefs have it this season.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Russel Wilson nearly won the game pretty much on his on, well. Offensively, Seattle will be disappointed to lose that one, they had green bay on third down and around 9 yards twice at the end but Rodgers did some good stuff to be fair, the last pass for the 1st down was pretty impressively calm.. And of course if you're 18 points down at halftime you're in a bit of trouble... Still think Seattle could have won that and will be annoyed with themselves...

I don't think Green Bay were too impressive(for this stage of the season), I'd agree Kansas are probably the favourites although I haven't watched much of the sf 69ers except when they lost to Seattle in the regular season. Tennessees running back is pretty impressive though, I hope the winner of tttans v chiefs wins it, preferably titans.

Thread Information