Wow!

New York Giants fans must be sick to their stomach. They won their game today, and only needed for the Philadelphia Eagles to beat the Washington No Names, in order to make the playoffs. So what do the Eagles do? They sit their QB, Jalen Hurts in a 3-point game late in the game so they could (cough) take a look at their 3rd string QB... and proceeded to throw the game away. What the hell... the Eagles weren't going anywhere, so it's no skin off their backs. But man... what a way to end the season and thumb their noses at the NY Giants. I'm betting the Giants will remember that going into next season and will be looking to bury the Eagles the first chance they get.

Meanwhile, my Steelers made it, although losing to the Cleveland Browns. Next week they face them again in the Wild Card weekend and, although nothing personal against the Browns... I'll be rooting for the Steelers, of course.

Also Tampa Bay won in impressive fashion. I'm rooting for them also, because I want Tom Brady to further cement his legacy as NFL quarterback GOAT. They'll be playing the No Names next week.

If the Steelers should lose, I'll be rooting for the perennial losers, the Buffalo Bills. They look super impressive this season, and may end up in the AFC Championship Game against the KC Chiefs (the next team to be stripped of its name by the PC police, I'd bet) .

Next weekend will be the first of my two weekends where I OD on the NFL playoffs. Three games on Saturday... three on Sunday. I plan on watching at least 4 of the 6 games.