Hey all, it is the week of the quintessential and most American of holidays Thanksgiving. Where some cultures have harvest festivals we Americans celebrate Thanksgiving. Sure these days it can be seen as an over indulgent glutenous celebration of we who have too much......but you guys know me and I ain't about that life, I'm about the real deal, I'm a traditionalist so I hell yeah I'm going to eat well this Thursday but the MAIN course isn't the turkey, it isn't the stuffing, it's THANKS. Perhaps this is why Americans celebrate with such culinary enthusiasm, maybe we need to take a step back from the kitchen (just a tiny one mind you) and instead of putting 10 billion percent of our effort into making the perfect feast we need to take a pause for the cause and be thankful for those we share it with because without those people sharing that table beside you, you're nothing and your food is never going to get complimented or playfully criticized and that would just be a shame.

Americans, Englishmen, Irishmen, Scotsmen, Welshmen, Canadians, Aussies, Puerto Ricans, Mexicans, posters from all around, I may argue with you on any given subject, but I thank you for your presence here, and for your posting on this forum.