Been a long year with some great things on the horizon. So I'm remembering those top notch year end threads Mick would always do and found myself thinking about which undefeated fighters start 2019 with that glossy O but may be headed to their first L. Some matches are already made, some are in the works and some are desired by fans spawning many hypotheticals. I personally don't put a lot of stock in thinking a defeat is the end of the world and frankly some can do wonders for talented boxers who are either matched tough or just get caught sleeping by a hardened underdog. Glossy 0's can be overrated but you can find out what a guy is made of in the aftermath, physically and mentally.

Going with signed fights I have to say Mikey Garcia takes his first loss by way of Spence. I've seen some say well yeh but hey it's a loss but he's in deep going in. My concern is in what manner and what kind of damage he takes. Of course if the stars align and he pulls the miracle victory when being doubted so heavily it's all moot and I'll eat my shoes.

Josh Warrington. I just think Frampton remains too sturdy and sharp for him. Cards, coin flip rounds and controversy very likely come in but I think Frampton takes it.

Caleb Plant. Superb young defensive boxer but if Porky Medina roughs you up and has you keeping your hands in your pockets then Uzcategui will be a truly big league test.

Ivan Baranchyk at 140. Love his fire and fury but he is in deep with this wbss tourney with Prograis and Taylor in the mix.

Next one's a twofer..

Fury AND Wilder. Yep I think they take the L somewhere over the next 12 (13) months . I just have a sneaking suspicion all the holes in Wilders game will finally catch up to him and it might be some errant brick from an opponent considered 'safe' while he loses all focus on AJ. Or. It will be AJ.

Ryan Garcia aka the Twitter FB sensation. Kid has heart and has mastered his niche. But I think the ring reality catches up next year, he is just way too easy to touch.

BJS hey he already lost a complete year acting like a clown.

Beterbiev..I can see it. I think Alvarez beats him.