Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Crawford vs Khan 20/4/2019 BT Sport Radio 5 Live

Please make it happen.

Who cares about Brook..Khan has a chance to jump right into a winnable fight against one of the p4p best.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Crawford vs Khan..

This is better than Collazo, but not by much. Khan running from Brook again as usual.

Khan going to sleep again if it comes together.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

“Winnable for Khan” ? Really? Obviously it’s a better fight than Collazo, because Khan beat Collazo not so long ago in one of his other comebacks.
    I’m not a Khan fan so I always see the worst , but I’d be a hypocrite if I criticised him for this. It’s a meaningful fight for a title. I don’t think he has a hope in hell, but what I think doesn’t matter.
    I’m more pissed off that Crawford , who I rate extremely highly in the p4p lists , is associated with taking on either of these very unsatisfactory opponents . I think either one is a mismatch and does nothing for his career. Very disappointing.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    This is better than Collazo, but not by much. Khan running from Brook again as usual.

I feel that Khan would be better off fighting Brook than Crawford. At least with Brook he has the whole UK rivalry and could still make a lot of money off of it. If he fights Crawford, he will just be another person on Crawford’s victim list.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    “Winnable for Khan” ? Really? Obviously it’s a better fight than Collazo, because Khan beat Collazo not so long ago in one of his other comebacks.
    I’m not a Khan fan so I always see the worst , but I’d be a hypocrite if I criticised him for this. It’s a meaningful fight for a title. I don’t think he has a hope in hell, but what I think doesn’t matter.
    I’m more pissed off that Crawford , who I rate extremely highly in the p4p lists , is associated with taking on either of these very unsatisfactory opponents . I think either one is a mismatch and does nothing for his career. Very disappointing.
    I posted in one of the other threads that Top Rank had offered Angel Garcia 3 mil for Danny to face Crawford in Mar but they hadn't heard anything back. This was about a month ago I guess, I think that's why Collazo's name came into the mix as a back up plan. Now Khan is on the menu.

Either way we have all these top welters and no ones fighting each other.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by powerpuncher View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post

I feel that Khan would be better off fighting Brook than Crawford. At least with Brook he has the whole UK rivalry and could still make a lot of money off of it. If he fights Crawford, he will just be another person on Crawford’s victim list.

Exactly. Khan-Crawford makes little sense, and just postpones the grudge match everyone wants to see. Well.... has wanted to see, anyway. Don't know how long it takes for that to whittle down also.

Khan has always "wanted" to fight everyone on the planet EXCEPT for Brook. Maddening.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Khan would make Crawford look spectacular. I have a feeling this is just a negotiating tactic. Surely he's going to take the Brook fight. It's a matter of time till he gets divorced if he isn't getting divorced already and he's going to need the money. Crawford is not PPV Alvarez and he's Arum/ESPN which means there's a limited budget for any Crawford opponent, not to mention being on the end of a one sided arse kicking.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Khan is the A side.

Watching Brook fight is painful at times.

Khan is the one trying to chase greatness and hopefully going after Crawford...Brook is chasing Khan rather than chasing a world title to put himself in a better position.

Brook leaves the ingle gym and looks flat as anything..wonder why he left and the change in performance.. mmmmm.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Khan and Brook is on the slide so we can’t blame Khan for considering other options...

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Khan is now a natural 147 fighter and he creates excitement in his fights..Crawford would be a great fight.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Khan faked this fight, no way will he take on Crawford. He will want Manny or Danny Garcia.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    It is very frustrating.

147 is arguably the best division in boxing, yet, with exception of Shawn Porter, who would fight the Devil & Thanos in consecutive nights, all the big dogs have managed to avoid fighting each other.

Even Amir Khan (who isn't a big dog) managed to pee away a lot of his prime, lying idle for years, when there were cracking fights for him out there.

At least he has now, somewhat belatedly, realised there are some big fights for him out there at 147
    The legend of Drederick Tatum!Hidden Content

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Seems to me like there is some smoke to all of this Khan v Crawford shit.
    https://www.worldboxingnews.net/2018...rawford-close/

To me: Crawford can USE the pay day. Sadly, Khan can get him that top dollar. But Khan does not deserve a title shot atm!
    Bigger man George, bigger punch!

Subscribe: Free online Classifieds and Business directory!
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Again, better than Collazo . Khan is the kind of customer who is always "just looking" while distracting you from other shoppers and never fully commits to a real sale. Crawford would retire him.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Again, better than Collazo . Khan is the kind of customer who is always "just looking" while distracting you from other shoppers and never fully commits to a real sale. Crawford would retire him.
    I dunno how Khan does it? Ya know? Kinda talks himself right back into big money fights without doing fuck all for it. It's like his last brutal KO was just an accident.... Ya know!?

Khan should have been done from the Danny Garcia KO. But here we are again- With talks of, possibly, a multi-million dollar payday for him and probably gonna be the largest, single payday for Crawford to date if he takes it too.

This is EASILY a $5 mil fight for Crawford and about $4 for Khan- Maybe more both ways.

But let's see how he dispatches Collazo.
    Bigger man George, bigger punch!

Subscribe: Free online Classifieds and Business directory!
    Hidden Content

Thread Information