Re: What's it gonna take for this guy to get the message?
Let me address your salacious points one by one.
1. It is true Puerto Rico is bankrupt. There is no getting around that.
2. No Puerto Rico is not NK, but it is your place, so why the obsession with a place nowhere near you? Why no threads on PR and it's problems? Why the emotion when Brock brough that up? It was slightly histrionic.
3. I think assassinating a leader is pretty bad form. Obviously.
4. My hair is black, it is always black. I do not change my hairstyle. It has been cut by the same woman for 12 years. It costs me 5 pounds. Short back and sides, slightly parted on top, still short.
5. Every great man has a self induced scar. Walrus self harms regularly by breaking bones and things. Every man does this. Even a tattoo is an act of self sabotage.
6. Nothing against the disabled, but simply an observation, that many agree with, that disabled boxing for instance would not catch on like regular boxing. People do not watch the Paralympics in the same numbers as the regular Olympics. Just a fact.
7. I have never punched a baby. It's akin to Brock wanting to fight GGG. Obviously a very serious statement of intent. Not.
8. Frustrated? Yes, 5 months a year vacation, 4 day working week, and afternoons free is killing me. I am sure teachers earning less with 60 hours a week of teaching and paperwork are having incredible fun.
9. My sexuality is fine and even if in doubt are you a homophobe of some kind? Sounds like hate speech to me. Who cares? Want a cuddle?
10. Yes, I believe NK is no threat and that you are pathetic to even take it seriously. The rockets stopped long ago, so you are being histrionic.
11. Make up your mind. One minute I have changed a lot and the next not at all. You base it all on how I respond to each post. Be consistent.
You can question my values and who I am as much as you like, but I am a pretty solid person in that I will never harm children or be a financial burden on the government. So, yeah, you can go on about me in a CNN interpretation of Trump kind of way, but I do not have baby Momma's, do not claim benefits, paid for a house in cash with no mortgage, and all kinds of pretty solid things. So, you can go on about rather nothing quirky things and go on and on about Beanz and Brock all you like, but it just shows you as being a very immature person yourself. You live on an island where the average IQ is 84 points for goodness sake where there is so much welfare the government cannot balance the books. I do very well in a place where the IQ is 105 and have no need for welfare and where family is still strong. It puts it all into context really. I am hardly what you would call a failure and considering my origins have done pretty well all things considered. I am not exactly working as a dishwasher in my hometown and even if I was, at least it would be an honest living. And no I do not think sending those pm's to Brock or calling for assassination makes you look particularly mature or grown up. You are apparently much older than me, but it does not show.
I just saw your last post while scrolling down too. In terms of the missiles I will repeat: they have stopped lobbing missiles! I am sure Japan is happy about that. Last week I drove into Seoul which is a city with thousands of rockets aimed at it. You know what? I did not paint my nails or have a cry. It has been like this for decades and life goes on. Don't get yourself into a tither about something that will never affect you nor is even a problem at the moment. All I see are positive things right now.
Anyway, sorry if I have hurt your feelings. I was been satirical in an extreme kind of way. Though actually I am not so satirical about Puerto Rico which I think does have serious economic problems and problems with kids growing up without fathers. Obviously that is detrimental and I do not like to see grown people making bad choices when it affects kids. I have no problem with adults doing bad things that affect themselves, but kids have no say and that does actually upset me a lot. That's all it is ever about. Also with the debt and that is not just PR, it is many countries, US included, that are basically rolling it over to future generations. That is very bad form.
You leave Baba alone. I think all things considered the amount of progress made in a year has been phenomenal. And credit where credit is due, Trump is clearly not such a bad man. Would Hilary have made this much progress? Obviously not.