User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Jon Jones vs Alexander Gustaffson EPIC PROMO UFC 232

Share/Bookmark
    sterling96 Guest

Default Jon Jones vs Alexander Gustaffson EPIC PROMO UFC 232

Watch this EPIC promo for the showdown between Jon Jones and Alexander Gustaffson

Who will win and how? This promo got me pumped
    I think Jones wins by third round TKO

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Jon Jones vs Alexander Gustaffson EPIC PROMO UFC 232

Jon Jones tested positive yet again....

I think Gustaffson will win a decision, maybe it'll be a draw but it'll be close...Jones was once unstoppable, I just think he's been out of the game so long now and he's got this test again hanging over him.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not real familiar with turinabol but sounds odd that the usada can immediately determine it was not re ingested and it's just residual amount from a year and a half ago? So technically he's just a little bit dirty but Nevada cannot properly vet the results given his history so White scrambles to save his show by moving it to a State that will license him . Sounds like bit of a clusterfook for one..Jones..over the many fans and fighters on the card alike.

El Kabong Guest

El Kabong Guest

Good performance from Jones although you'd expect it given that he's a steroids cheat. Really shameful from the UFC when Frank Mir got a 2 year ban for the exact same thing.

And of course Jones is calling out Daniel Cormier at light heavy instead of heavyweight, he's almost 40 years old and he lost twice to Jones although one of those times Jones got popped for PEDs.

Jones has used cocaine and been popped for that in the past which is OUTRAGEOUSLY difficult to do...they have to catch you within 24-48 hours of using to catch you at all. As for the steroids he swears he didn't knowingly take steroids which I would understand MAYBE if he was an amateur, but he's a pro you can ask before taking something and with all that money on the line why wouldn't you? He got popped again for steroids and there have been no apologies, no admissions of guilt, nothing but Lance Armstrong-like combative defensiveness.

Jon Jones is obviously a hell of an athlete (as was Antonio Margarito) but he's also obviously a cheater. I can only hope he gets cheater's karma.

The UFC (and WWE really) should just unapologetically allow for fighters to juice themselves to the gills. May as fucking well when half your champions have been nailed for using PEDs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Good performance from Jones although you'd expect it given that he's a steroids cheat. Really shameful from the UFC when Frank Mir got a 2 year ban for the exact same thing.

And of course Jones is calling out Daniel Cormier at light heavy instead of heavyweight, he's almost 40 years old and he lost twice to Jones although one of those times Jones got popped for PEDs.

Jones has used cocaine and been popped for that in the past which is OUTRAGEOUSLY difficult to do...they have to catch you within 24-48 hours of using to catch you at all. As for the steroids he swears he didn't knowingly take steroids which I would understand MAYBE if he was an amateur, but he's a pro you can ask before taking something and with all that money on the line why wouldn't you? He got popped again for steroids and there have been no apologies, no admissions of guilt, nothing but Lance Armstrong-like combative defensiveness.

Jon Jones is obviously a hell of an athlete (as was Antonio Margarito) but he's also obviously a cheater. I can only hope he gets cheater's karma.

The UFC (and WWE really) should just unapologetically allow for fighters to juice themselves to the gills. May as fucking well when half your champions have been nailed for using PEDs.
    The position of a boxing gym owner. I think this is really a bad thing if the students all think it's true. You can learn boxing every day, but only will and discipline will get you far. If you abuse banned substances, that demon will devour you.

Thread Information