Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
Hey I hope you’re right Ron, as would most, but who benefits from having us on this string? Nobody knew who the guy Floyd just fought was, and most have surely forgotten. If you mean it’s some silly gimmick to announce the fight, why not just have him do some staged thing in a strip club on Instagram or something, as seems to work so well. I don’t think anyone in their target market posts on this forum if that’s the case. Why wouldn’t he try and just get Davis proper fights? We can all see he’s extremely good, there are only a few guys who’d have any chance of beating him, let’s see em? Floyd didn’t have the luxury of fucking around like this for many, many years when he was fighting.
He had a chance at a name fight, which is what got him his check not the replacement opponent as Fenster tries to make it appear, he lost that opportunity to build his brand. So now he has an opponent that nobody cares about. Was his fight last weekend or the weekend before? I forget because who cares. Yet here we are talking about Davis. Name is still out there, we don’t get what’s happening here?