Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  9
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fight Video: An out of shape Floyd Mayweather just destroyed Tenshin Nasukawa

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Fight Video: An out of shape Floyd Mayweather just destroyed Tenshin Nasukawa

Quote Originally Posted by imp View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Hey ya can't blame a clown for wanting another circus and even clowns have the right to make a living.

Rather this and call it what it is than padding the official record carrying a boxing novice for 9,10 rounds
    A clever clown makes 9 million for one round..every single retired fighter in history would do it.
    I would do it

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Fight Video: An out of shape Floyd Mayweather just destroyed Tenshin Nasukawa

Quote Originally Posted by powerpuncher View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by imp View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Hey ya can't blame a clown for wanting another circus and even clowns have the right to make a living.

Rather this and call it what it is than padding the official record carrying a boxing novice for 9,10 rounds
    A clever clown makes 9 million for one round..every single retired fighter in history would do it.
    I would do it
    I'd want 10 million

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The first knockdown looked fake as fuck with the little fella rolling all over the shop but the second knockdown was a cracking little uppercut, the little fella had a shocked look on his boat like - "sneaky fucker said he'd only go to the body"
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I guess James Toney should comeback and call out Charlie Zelenoff.

Mentioned
    1674 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    I notice that @Master hasn't posted yet, I guess he's been watching this thread with interest winding himself up until the point that he will explode in a bile load of pure hatred for Mayweather
    I have moved this to the non-boxing thread.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Floyd got $9 million, which is a bigger single payday than every boxer in the world got last year barring AJ and Canelo. Mental.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yep hard pressed to find another who wouldn't take the lottery. I didn't realize he went all in and beat the crap out of the dude though . Not what you usually think of with something labeled exhibition which seems more, I have some good moments, you have some good moments wink and nod and give the fools dropping the money a played out show. In his home Country no less . Floyd must have had a car running out front.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    I notice that @Master hasn't posted yet, I guess he's been watching this thread with interest winding himself up until the point that he will explode in a bile load of pure hatred for Mayweather
    I thought you moved it??
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    1674 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    I thought you moved it??
    I did but a wiser mod moved it back.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    I thought you moved it??
    I did but a wiser mod moved it back.
    Have you got a celebrity TV thread? That would be appropriate, or maybe a 'money for nothing' thread to encourage young, middle aged, elderly or just skint boxers to get good money for wacking these pathetic celebrity six pack poseurs.

Mentioned
    1674 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Floyd Mayweather mocked by rivals Conor McGregor and Manny Pacquiao after Tenshin Nasukawa knockout

The retired boxer came in for some stick from his former opponents following his exhibition win in Japan on New Year's Eve

Floyd Mayweather was taunted by two of his former opponents after the retired boxer destroyed Japanese kickboxer Tenshin Nasukawa in a New Year’s Eve exhibition.

Conor McGregor and Manny Pacquiao – both of whom suffered losses to the unbeaten American – took to social media to post their thoughts on the fight, with neither opting to be complimentary.

Prior to the bout, 41-year-old Mayweather declared he would be making $9million for the three, three-minute round affair.

McGregor stated on Instagram: “That $9million won’t keep you on top of my list for long, kid.”

The comment is in reference to the Forbes ‘Highest Paid Athlete’ rich list which the 50-0 boxing great famously topped throughout the latter years of his career – a title the Irishman is now looking to claim for himself.

Pacquiao meanwhile posted on Twitter: “Here is an early New Year’s resolution – To continue to only fight experienced opponents who are my size or bigger.”

While 41-year-old Floyd Mayweather is now retired from professional boxing and only engaging in exhibitions, 40-year-old Manny Pacquiao continues to fight on.

The Filipino’s next outing sees him face Adrien Broner.

He is hoping to overcome this loud-mouthed, younger American and then lure another loud-mouthed, older American out of retirement for a rematch.

https://talksport.com/sport/boxing/4...kawa-knockout/

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pacquiao is an idiot. He hasn’t fought top fighters in years. This fight was obviously a money grab for Floyd. No reason not to take an exhibition for $9 million. He is retired. Pacquiao continues to fight, but he avoids the top fighters because he doesn’t want to lose.

I don’t mind Pacquiao not fighting top fighter because he is old. Just don’t make a “resolution” that you will fight top fighters when you haven’t in years.

Thread Information