Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Is the earth flat?

I don't have to explain shit. I'm not the one trying to debunk the most accepted of truths.

YOU explain the sun setting to us. Or rising. Sorry, but the model of a gyrating sun above the Flat Earth doesn't cut it.

YOU explain why daylight travels throughout different Earth locations, and why people speaking to each other on the phone (you believe in those, right?) can vouch for the differences in different parts of the world.

You don't believe in space. You don't believe a plane can circle the Earth. You obviously don't believe in satellites, or anything that's up in space.

You dismiss very basic geometries of scale when talking about curvature.

You continue to regurgitate the same tired "experiments" with containers of water.

YOU explain to US why the Earth is flat, and make it believable.

I'll stop with the ridiculing when you stop with the insult-hurling. You've gone downhill before our very eyes.

Iceberg my ass. Damn thing got too close to the edge.

Poor bastards.

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    I don't have to explain shit. I'm not the one trying to debunk the most accepted of truths.

YOU explain the sun setting to us. Or rising. Sorry, but the model of a gyrating sun above the Flat Earth doesn't cut it.

YOU explain why daylight travels throughout different Earth locations, and why people speaking to each other on the phone (you believe in those, right?) can vouch for the differences in different parts of the world.

You don't believe in space. You don't believe a plane can circle the Earth. You obviously don't believe in satellites, or anything that's up in space.

You dismiss very basic geometries of scale when talking about curvature.

You continue to regurgitate the same tired "experiments" with containers of water.

YOU explain to US why the Earth is flat, and make it believable.

I'll stop with the ridiculing when you stop with the insult-hurling. You've gone downhill before our very eyes.

Iceberg my ass. Damn thing got too close to the edge.

Poor bastards.
    You can't explain sh-t. Because you have never researched it. Not even your own heliocentric model that cling to so tightly. It's a religion to you. You have no actual science to back it up. So you must believe blindly in what you have been sold.

I am denying the globe (the official narrative that was taught to all of us), and by doing so, using actual science, quantifiable, tangible substances in this reality, I am able to prove that earth is demonstrably level and that space as it's sold to us, does not exist.

I have explained to you how perspective works and how others have tried to present these on some sort of FE model. But it's a strawman, how does the sun setting or rising give you anything quantifiable of the terra firma beneath your feet?

You continue to mis quote me, I know a plane can circle the earth, going west to east or east to west.

Prove to me how we can have the claimed vacuum of space beside our atmosphere, with no barrier, and the higher pressure of our atmosphere not move to the lower pressure. You know, thermal dynamics.

You are the one denying basic geometry. A sphere will always be curving. Show me an experiment where water is able to conform to the exterior of a shape. You can use any sized body of water you like, it doesn't need to be a container. But the fact is that you can't understand the natural physics of water in this reality.

If insult hurling is indicative of going down hill, then you were already there. You say I regurgitate things, but you fail to understand the simplistic of things, even when they are pointed out to you repeatedly. And also continue to preach what your priests have taught you, although you have clearly not researched any of what you have been told.

And again here you are prattling on about an edge, something that was programmed into you and nothing you reasoned for yourself. Have you been to this edge you talk of? Got any evidence? Another strawman, and again nothing quantifiable.

I remember you stating you weren't interested awhile back, but you seem more than willing to jump in a throw around your own insults. Don't force that belief you have in god on your kids as fact, explain to them that there is no empirical evidence and that they should do there own research, as it's only a story and you can't prove it to them. That's what a responsible adult would do. But your an indoctrinated fool, so I'd expect you to force indoctrination on your kids as well.

Here's something to think about with your precious satellites:

They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    You continue to mis quote me, I know a plane can circle the earth, going west to east or east to west.

This is all we need to know.
    Thanks.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

how does the sun setting or rising give you anything quantifiable of the terra firma beneath your feet?

You're fucking kidding me, right?

The sun sets and rises over the horizon.

Where does it go?

You gonna explain that? Or you gonna post your shitty science definition again?

I'm only engaging you for my own amusement, and because I'm killing off some idle time.

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

how does the sun setting or rising give you anything quantifiable of the terra firma beneath your feet?

Where does it go?

I'm only engaging you for my own amusement, and because I'm killing off some idle time.
    You're engaging because you're not very bright, but it's very amusing for me, so thanks.

You're setting up a strawman again Tito, can you really be this dumb? So you see the sun rising and setting over the horizon, which you claim is the curvature? I have already told you that it is due to perspective, also that the sun appears the be close and local. Think about it like placing a camera on a flat stretch of road and having someone walk away from you, you will notice they disappear from the bottom up.

Now can you tell me how seeing the sun rise/ set (which is a visual phenomena) can give you anything quantifiable for your claimed curvature? Do you understand what quantifiable means? Lets use measurable instead. Can you tell me how, by seeing with your eyes the sun rise or set, can give you anything measurable of this claimed curvature?

Again you refused to provide a practical demonstration of how our atmosphere can remain beside a vacuum, like it would have to beside your religious idea of space. Hopefully you searched thermal dynamics and learned something about these laws.

Don't bother replying until you have something quantifiable for your globe.

Here's some advise, instead of watching your next football game, watch this vid and learn something about how we see. It is a little long, I admit, but instead of dumbing yourself down even further, instead watch something that you can learn from:

They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Where does it go?

You're engaging because you're not very bright, but it's very amusing for me, so thanks.

If you're gonna insult me, at least be original. Nothing worse than a pathetic, unoriginal forum clown.

You're setting up a strawman again Tito, can you really be this dumb? So you see the sun rising and setting over the horizon, which you claim is the curvature? I have already told you that it is due to perspective, also that the sun appears the be close and local. Think about it like placing a camera on a flat stretch of road and having someone walk away from you, you will notice they disappear from the bottom up.

The sun "disappears" over the horizon, peabrain. It isn't your "glass of water" vintage experiment. It's an observation shared by everyone except your own delusional self. Where does it go? On the other side of the disk?

Now can you tell me how seeing the sun rise/ set (which is a visual phenomena) can give you anything quantifiable for your claimed curvature? Do you understand what quantifiable means? Lets use measurable instead. Can you tell me how, by seeing with your eyes the sun rise or set, can give you anything measurable of this claimed curvature?

Seeing the sun set/rise doesn't in itself prove curvature. It only begs the question as to what happens to it. Again moron... does it hide under the disk-like Earth? Quantifiable? Yeah, that's the number of neurons inside your empty skull. I'd guess half a dozen, and I'm being kind.

Again you refused to provide a practical demonstration of how our atmosphere can remain beside a vacuum, like it would have to beside your religious idea of space. Hopefully you searched thermal dynamics and learned something about these laws.

I'll post when I want and where I want. Isn't that what you told Beanz? Besides, as long as you keep up the insults, I'll keep up mine. Only I'll add ridicule to it, something you must already be used to. Telling ya..... I didn't know Flat Earthers were so goddamn feisty.

Here's some advise, instead of watching your next football game, watch this vid and learn something about how we see. It is a little long, I admit, but instead of dumbing yourself down even further, instead watch something that you can learn from:

I've learned everything I need to learn, but thanks. If I need more knowledge, I'll certainly look for it in places other than the crackpot Flat Earth meetings I'm sure you religiously attend. Again, I pity your children. Having a father worthy of ridicule.

We can keep at this interminably. Or we can just ignore each other. Your choice.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Where does it go?

If you're gonna insult me, at least be original. Nothing worse than a pathetic, unoriginal forum clown.

A clown who knows the difference between science and pseudoscience.

The sun "disappears" over the horizon, peabrain. It isn't your "glass of water" vintage experiment. It's an observation shared by everyone except your own delusional self. Where does it go? On the other side of the disk?

So you can speak for everyone on earth can you? What an idiot. Who mentioned anything about the other side of the disc? Why are you trying to set up another strawman? Do your research on what you are arguing against. Don't ask me why. Again arguing from ignorance. Poor lil guy.

Seeing the sun set/rise doesn't in itself prove curvature. It only begs the question as to what happens to it. Again moron... does it hide under the disk-like Earth? Quantifiable? Yeah, that's the number of neurons inside your empty skull. I'd guess half a dozen, and I'm being kind.

So nothing quantifiable again? Maybe if you did some research on what you are trying to argue against you might learn something about the world you live in.

I'll post when I want and where I want. Isn't that what you told Beanz? Besides, as long as you keep up the insults, I'll keep up mine. Only I'll add ridicule to it, something you must already be used to. Telling ya..... I didn't know Flat Earthers were so goddamn feisty.

You started with the insults, so now you can deal with them. We have already proven how stupid you are. But like the zombie you are you keep coming back to get spanked. With nothing quantifiable to back up your arguments. Just blind faith. I really feel sorry for your family, having to live with someone so ignorant.

I've learned everything I need to learn, but thanks. If I need more knowledge, I'll certainly look for it in places other than the crackpot Flat Earth meetings I'm sure you religiously attend. Again, I pity your children. Having a father worthy of ridicule.

Don't worry about my kids, like I said, I tell them what I know and let them research and decide for themselves. Unlike yourself who would need to force indoctrination on yours.

We can keep at this interminably. Or we can just ignore each other. Your choice.
    You started it all globetard, remember? You are the one that keeps returning, even tho you have nothing to offer. At least try to research your own argument, so you have some idea what you are talking about. All you are doing now is showing your stupidity. You have nothing quantifiable for your globe, just a religious belief that you were taught. But I guarantee you'll be back to try to have the last say, it's like a mental illness, I've seen you do it many times where you can't just let it go. But at least when you comeback please, I'm begging you, try to have something quantifiable to argue for your globe. We all know you won't. There will be insults, and a lot of BS, 1 thing there won't be is anything quantifiable of the globe claim you are defending. I happy to stop insulting you, but remember you started it, thought it was fine, now your crying like a lil bitch because your getting a taste of your own medicine. So if you want to stop, then fine, I'll oblige. If not, I'm more than happy to keep handing your ass to ya
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Where does it go?

A clown who knows the difference between science and pseudoscience.

So you can speak for everyone on earth can you? What an idiot. Who mentioned anything about the other side of the disc? Why are you trying to set up another strawman? Do your research on what you are arguing against. Don't ask me why. Again arguing from ignorance. Poor lil guy.

So nothing quantifiable again? Maybe if you did some research on what you are trying to argue against you might learn something about the world you live in.

You started with the insults, so now you can deal with them. We have already proven how stupid you are. But like the zombie you are you keep coming back to get spanked. With nothing quantifiable to back up your arguments. Just blind faith. I really feel sorry for your family, having to live with someone so ignorant.

Don't worry about my kids, like I said, I tell them what I know and let them research and decide for themselves. Unlike yourself who would need to force indoctrination on yours.

You started it all globetard, remember? You are the one that keeps returning, even tho you have nothing to offer. At least try to research your own argument, so you have some idea what you are talking about. All you are doing now is showing your stupidity. You have nothing quantifiable for your globe, just a religious belief that you were taught. But I guarantee you'll be back to try to have the last say, it's like a mental illness, I've seen you do it many times where you can't just let it go. But at least when you comeback please, I'm begging you, try to have something quantifiable to argue for your globe. We all know you won't. There will be insults, and a lot of BS, 1 thing there won't be is anything quantifiable of the globe claim you are defending. I happy to stop insulting you, but remember you started it, thought it was fine, now your crying like a lil bitch because your getting a taste of your own medicine. So if you want to stop, then fine, I'll oblige. If not, I'm more than happy to keep handing your ass to ya

Globetard?!? LMFAO!! You use the same terminology that can be found with a cursory look through the Internet. You talk like all the Flat Earthers. Use the same flawed (cough) logic..... laughingly call it (gasp) science..... and use the same language as your little deluded society. LMAO. How utterly pathetic are you boy? I'm not gonna try and convince you the world is not flat. Keep on believing. Oh..... I started it? LMAO again. You gonna tell on me after recess? God almighty.... what a character you've turned out to be. It's entertaining to be sure, in a pathetic, sad little way. You're handing my ass to me? What..... with your glass of water observations? HAHAHA..... stop it bro. You're embarrassing yourself. Got another good one for you.

But go ahead. Humor us with your "science". Wink, wink.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Can someone please break down how to correctly insert a GIF? Currently I have 71 the way this thread is going .

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Alpha you can't even agree on what the 'Official Narrative' is. Your are misquoting something from the 1800's that does not even refer to the earths curvature.

I don't recall Alpha answering to this. A lot is made of the horizon, especially out at sea. But the fact of the matter is that large ships disappear from view anywhere between 10-15 miles from shore, given that you're standing at sea level. Considering we can see up to 20 or so miles on a clear day, what would explain ships disappearing from view? I've read all about bending light and optical illusions, but in reality there is no real explanation for why would a ship disappear from view after sailing a certain distance from shore. If you're gonna scoff at bending water on a globe, then at least offer a plausible and credible explanation for ships disappearing over the horizon. On a flat earth, we'd see the ship until visibility prevented us from seeing further.

Thread Information