183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Is the earth flat?

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Hey guys, I'd really love to continue this properly, but when I get a PM wishing I'd die (even if in jest, I don't think it's something you should say to someone), I can't really be bothered continuing with someone so indoctrinated and brainwashed.

I have never tried to convince anyone of my truth, I have always insisted that people do their own research and find the knowledge for themselves.

I will leave these last thoughts on the subject:

I describe natural science as observable, measurable, testable, repeatable, would you agree that that is the core of science?

I tried to start with the simplest thing, that we all have experience with: water. We all know how it behaves in our reality. Not 1 person here has seen or is able to produce water bending around the exterior of a shape, but continue to believe it can because of all the propaganda we have been exposed to from birth.

Tito asks for proof, just look at water, it's so simple. It's called objective reality, if you can't observe or demonstrate, repeat something in this reality, then it's not reality.

There is so much more I would love to get into, but if you can't bring yourself to question this very simple lie you have been sold, then I leave you to your beliefs.

Remember, don't believe everything your told, taught, do your own research/ experiments and find the truth for yourselves. Thanks guys.
    You got a PM wishing that you would die? WTF?
    That's what I thought, someone is very triggered

On a side note, would anyone be interested in seeing real censorship of this subject by those in charge?
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hey guys, I'd really love to continue this properly, but when I get a PM wishing I'd die (even if in jest, I don't think it's something you should say to someone), I can't really be bothered continuing with someone so indoctrinated and brainwashed.

I have never tried to convince anyone of my truth, I have always insisted that people do their own research and find the knowledge for themselves.

I describe natural science as observable, measurable, testable, repeatable, would you agree that that is the core of science?

I tried to start with the simplest thing, that we all have experience with: water. We all know how it behaves in our reality. Not 1 person here has seen or is able to produce water bending around the exterior of a shape, but continue to believe it can because of all the propaganda we have been exposed to from birth.

Tito asks for proof, just look at water, it's so simple. It's called objective reality, if you can't observe or demonstrate, repeat something in this reality, then it's not reality.

There is so much more I would love to get into, but if you can't bring yourself to question this very simple lie you have been sold, then I leave you to your beliefs.

Remember, don't believe everything your told, taught, do your own research/ experiments and find the truth for yourselves. Thanks guys.

On a side note, would anyone be interested in seeing real censorship of this subject by those in charge?
    Don’t worry alphito, many radicals whom shook the system as u are have received death threats. Don’t let these small minded myopic idiots stop you from exposing the truth.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

Don’t worry alphito, many radicals whom shook the system as u are have received death threats. Don’t let these small minded myopic idiots stop you from exposing the truth.
    Thanks Walrus, I have always tried to be respectful, and stay away from personal attacks. We are all just people on land masses at the end of the day. No one holds authority over anyone else, and no one can claim to know everything.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

Thanks Walrus, I have always tried to be respectful, and stay away from personal attacks. We are all just people on land masses at the end of the day. No one holds authority over anyone else, and no one can claim to know everything.
    You go girl, and those land masses we are on are not on a globe shaped thing.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I just saw the PM death wish post, and I can't believe someone here would stoop so low. So sorry, Alpha. I still think you're slightly unhinged regarding the Flat Earth thing. If you still care to, take a look at my latest post on the other thread and you'll find simple proof that the Earth is round. But again, too bad someone had to go there. That really shouldn't be allowed here, PM or not.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://www.reddit.com/r/Damnthatsin...JG&sh=db428391

Check it out, plane flying 62,000 feet. Appears the earth has a roundish shape.
    Last edited by walrus; 01-10-2019 at 10:04 PM.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You do realize most comments on that clip are from Flat Earthers, right?

The one comment I agreed with is that seems a hell of a lot higher than 62,000 feet.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    I just saw the PM death wish post, and I can't believe someone here would stoop so low. So sorry, Alpha. I still think you're slightly unhinged regarding the Flat Earth thing. If you still care to, take a look at my latest post on the other thread and you'll find simple proof that the Earth is round. But again, too bad someone had to go there. That really shouldn't be allowed here, PM or not.
    Cheers Tito, I have shown you a simple truth with water. But you still choose to believe it can somehow bend around the exterior of a shape.

Also another simple truth, gas, like our atmosphere needs some sort of barrier or container, or else it will float away. Not to mention they tell us our atmosphere is beside a so called vacuum.

These are simple facts of our reality. Again, if you are claiming otherwise, then it needs to be demonstrated, observed, tested and repeated, using tangible substances.

Take a look at this, over 123 miles, this stuff should be hidden by the supposed curvature:

They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Again with the "bending water". Apparently your fixation is with the bending water.

Well.... you don't believe in the laws of gravity, so all subsequent arguments are pointless.

I made some clear observations regarding the Moon, and you revert to bending water.

Ok.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Again with the "bending water". Apparently your fixation is with the bending water.

Well.... you don't believe in the laws of gravity, so all subsequent arguments are pointless.

I made some clear observations regarding the Moon, and you revert to bending water.

Ok.
    Ok but I just celebrated my 3rd year anniversary last month of being a flat earther. So I have seen almost every claim.

The reason I bring up water, is because it is something that everyone has experience with. We know how the natural physics of water work in this reality. Water will fill it's container and the surface will be flat. You can repeat this for yourself. Now if you claim that it does something else in this reality, then I think it's fair to ask that that claim be demonstrated, so I can observe it myself. repeat it, test it etc.

It's like if I said I could fly, you wouldn't accept an image, video or me just telling you, to make you believe me right?

What type of gravity are you referring to?
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No disrespect Alpha but why would anyone give a fuck about some forum dude wishing he was dead after you've discovered the greatest lie in history? Hilarious.

With a flat earth literally everything we've ever learnt, thought. know, everything is bogus. Literally nothing is as it seems and nothing works as we believe. Everything we do is utterly pointless.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    No disrespect Alpha but why would anyone give a fuck about some forum dude wishing he was dead after you've discovered the greatest lie in history? Hilarious.

With a flat earth literally everything we've ever learnt, thought. know, everything is bogus. Literally nothing is as it seems and nothing works as we believe. Everything we do is utterly pointless.
    Oh I don't care at all, like I said, I've been at this for 3 years now, trolls are all part of the game, I just thought it was a little inappropriate, possibly bordering on bullying, and it's not something I myself would say to someone else, even jokingly. But I guess as a mod that wouldn't concern you.

You are right about everything we have been taught being bogus, but I disagree that everything we do is utterly pointless. The truth movement is growing at an uncontrollable rate, to the point where YT and search engine algorithms are censoring the topic.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh I don't care at all, like I said, I've been at this for 3 years now, trolls are all part of the game, I just thought it was a little inappropriate, possibly bordering on bullying, and it's not something I myself would say to someone else, even jokingly. But I guess as a mod that wouldn't concern you.

You are right about everything we have been taught being bogus, but I disagree that everything we do is utterly pointless. The truth movement is growing at an uncontrollable rate, to the point where YT and search engine algorithms are censoring the topic.
    I don't understand why anyone gets upset because certain strangers don't like them, that's all (not specifically you). I wouldn't call you a moron or imbecile because I know you're a sensible boxing poster, and, ironically, some of the people who think you're nuts with this conspiracy lark are absolutely batshit delusional when it comes to boxing.

Back to ball earthers...

What exactly will the truth movement do? Every piece of science, discovery, religion, art, literature, nature, food, drink, literally everything we do and have done is utterly meaningless.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't understand why anyone gets upset because certain strangers don't like them, that's all (not specifically you). I wouldn't call you a moron or imbecile because I know you're a sensible boxing poster, and, ironically, some of the people who think you're nuts with this conspiracy lark are absolutely batshit delusional when it comes to boxing.

Back to ball earthers...

What exactly will the truth movement do? Every piece of science, discovery, religion, art, literature, nature, food, drink, literally everything we do and have done is utterly meaningless.
    I'm not sure but it's a secret that they can't keep hidden for too much longer, more and more people are waking up to the lies each day. The FE is the biggest deception, and everything else is related or tied in, in some way.

Now I'm speculating here, but to me it seems like 'they' (the elites, the controllers whatever) are trying to do a slow release of sorts, so that when it does come out, they can try to keep control with as little resistance as possible. So called celebrities like B.O.B. or that Tila Tequila, I think one of those Paul guys, the UN map in our face, there's a lot more.

It's something that I wonder about quite a bit and I don't see a lot of Flat earthers talking about it, what happens to the world when the lie is fully realized? World governments I assume would crumble, no one is going to support these organizations that have stolen and lied to us all this time. But we already do, so I guess the sheeple will all just follow along with the new narrative.

The globe makes us meaningless, it wants us to think we are insignificant, a spec that came from an accident, in an infinite galaxy.

Natural science, objective reality, tangible substances and the common senses that we are all born with, are able to demonstrate observable, testable, repeatable experiments that destroy the lies.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Thread Information