Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  7
Likes Likes:  179
Dislikes Dislikes:  11
Page 23 of 46 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 690

Thread: Is the earth flat?

Share/Bookmark
  1. #331
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    6,628
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    240
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Is the earth flat?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    You did not answer my question.

    Yes or no.
    Are you discussing the claims of the globe?
    No my friend. just forget about the globe for a minute and answer my question which is not related to the globe.
    Nah because your question is a strawman as you just showed.
    They live, We sleep

  2. #332
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Fenay, Longvic
    Posts
    734
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    14
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Is the earth flat?

    Okay since you refuse to answer it it proves you are a coward.

    I shall answer it for you, coward.

    If you cannot trust an image of something without seeing it with your own eyes, then you cannot trust and image of anything without seeing it with your own eyes.

    I know that is tough for you.

    .

  3. #333
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    38,617
    Mentioned
    334 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4719
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Is the earth flat?

    What's up Alpha how you been man? Judging by the rising sun and the sphere under a starry night on their flags I'm assuming both Countries are not flat Earthers .

  4. #334
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,576
    Mentioned
    603 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    577
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Is the earth flat?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Okay since you refuse to answer it it proves you are a coward.

    I shall answer it for you, coward.

    If you cannot trust an image of something without seeing it with your own eyes, then you cannot trust and image of anything without seeing it with your own eyes.

    I know that is tough for you.

    .
    Alpha has been here longer than you and he has proven his point.

  5. #335
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Fenay, Longvic
    Posts
    734
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    14
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Is the earth flat?

    .... That the Earth is flat

    This part of the form is turning into the LSD part.

  6. #336
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    6,628
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    240
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Is the earth flat?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Okay since you refuse to answer it it proves you are a coward.

    I shall answer it for you, coward.

    If you cannot trust an image of something without seeing it with your own eyes, then you cannot trust and image of anything without seeing it with your own eyes.

    I know that is tough for you.

    .
    Ad hominem attacks already? Unfortunately for you they are not proof of the claims of the globe. You did not reply to my original question to you, but want to label me a coward? Bit hypercritical. So I guess you believe in Nessy of Loch Ness, Bigfoot etc, because all you need is an image.

    The only thing tough seems to be your understanding of fallacies. You admitted your question has nothing to do with the claims of the globe (Strawman), so there is no reason to continue the discussion.

    Another thing you fail to understand is that travelling to Japan or Brazil is it's testable and repeatable.

    An image alone is not proof of anything. But I'll be waiting for your physical practical demonstration of a standing body of water naturally conforming to the exterior of a shape.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    What's up Alpha how you been man? Judging by the rising sun and the sphere under a starry night on their flags I'm assuming both Countries are not flat Earthers .
    Hello Spicoli, how are you bud? Yea just trying to understand how pictures of either country or their flags prove the shape of the earth
    They live, We sleep

  7. #337
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Fenay, Longvic
    Posts
    734
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    14
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Is the earth flat?

    Roflmfao

  8. #338
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Fenay, Longvic
    Posts
    734
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    14
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Is the earth flat?

    That is a breathtakingly ridiculous argument you are making. hundreds of rocket launches have shown a round and circular planet Earth and the rotation of the Earth for a full 360 degrees. Of course that is testable. Satellites orbit the Earth filming the surface for 360 degrees all around and back. None of the oceans that are photographed are fake. Have you ever watched baumgartner jump out at over 100,000 ft with his GoPro on his helmet? And have you not heard of gravity? You flat-earthers just cannot be for real. Do you think there is a true-up and a true down? Gravity pulls everything on the surface of a sphere towards the center including water.

    πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ₯°

  9. #339
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Fenay, Longvic
    Posts
    734
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    14
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Is the earth flat?

    Holyshit give me some of those magic mushrooms you are chewing on.

    πŸ„πŸ„πŸ„πŸ„πŸ„

  10. #340
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Fenay, Longvic
    Posts
    734
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    14
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Is the earth flat?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    β€œIt's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.”

    ― Mark Twain
    "Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"



    - Mark Twain
    Definition of fact - a thing that is known or proved to be true.

    Like water always filling it's container and the surface being flat, in our reality?
    Not really you live your life accepting many things you have not personally proved are true. You are just re-inventing empirical evidence pretending that every scientist tests everything they believe, rejecting the documentation of all others. It is not the definition of fact , It's just pretend mate where you dismiss anything that contradicts your belief. You believe in the idea of a flat earth, not the reality of it.
    BINGO. Hell you can call me Brooke anytime you want now.

  11. #341
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    6,628
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    240
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Is the earth flat?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    That is a breathtakingly ridiculous argument you are making. hundreds of rocket launches have shown a round and circular planet Earth and the rotation of the Earth for a full 360 degrees. Of course that is testable. Satellites orbit the Earth filming the surface for 360 degrees all around and back. None of the oceans that are photographed are fake. Have you ever watched baumgartner jump out at over 100,000 ft with his GoPro on his helmet? And have you not heard of gravity? You flat-earthers just cannot be for real. Do you think there is a true-up and a true down? Gravity pulls everything on the surface of a sphere towards the center including water.

    πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ₯°
    Don't assign labels to me, I am an individual on my own personal journey. There is no community or movement. The ground we are on is what is is.

    So can you provide a physical, practical demonstration of a standing body of water naturally conforming to the exterior of a shape, like you claim it can?

    Few things, Neil DeGrasse Tyson, a heliocentric priest says you wouldn't see curvature from the height of the space jump. GoPro's use wide angle lenses, that cause curved lines. And here's a nice one for you to research, outside of magnets (which we don't really understand the mechanics of) there is no such thing as a pulling force. Everything is push. Now when I say push or pull, they are just discriptors. I'm talking about the actual mechanics. When you 'push' something, it's apply pressure causing motion.
    They live, We sleep

  12. #342
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    6,628
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    240
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Is the earth flat?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    β€œIt's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.”

    ― Mark Twain
    "Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"



    - Mark Twain
    Definition of fact - a thing that is known or proved to be true.

    Like water always filling it's container and the surface being flat, in our reality?
    Not really you live your life accepting many things you have not personally proved are true. You are just re-inventing empirical evidence pretending that every scientist tests everything they believe, rejecting the documentation of all others. It is not the definition of fact , It's just pretend mate where you dismiss anything that contradicts your belief. You believe in the idea of a flat earth, not the reality of it.
    BINGO. Hell you can call me Brooke anytime you want now.
    So you don't understand the physics of water? All you have to do is provide a physical, practical demonstration of a standing body of water conforming to the exterior of a shape to prove your belief true.
    They live, We sleep

  13. #343
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    46,582
    Mentioned
    879 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3144
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Is the earth flat?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    That is a breathtakingly ridiculous argument you are making. hundreds of rocket launches have shown a round and circular planet Earth and the rotation of the Earth for a full 360 degrees. Of course that is testable. Satellites orbit the Earth filming the surface for 360 degrees all around and back. None of the oceans that are photographed are fake. Have you ever watched baumgartner jump out at over 100,000 ft with his GoPro on his helmet? And have you not heard of gravity? You flat-earthers just cannot be for real. Do you think there is a true-up and a true down? Gravity pulls everything on the surface of a sphere towards the center including water.

    πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ₯°
    I have always been highly suspicious of the Pacific Ocean. I swear it is juat an extension of all the other oceans and they just gave it a new name. It's the same water just moved about a bit.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  14. #344
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Fenay, Longvic
    Posts
    734
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    14
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Is the earth flat?

    Satellites and space stations have THOUSANDS OF TIMES filmed in stationary positions as well as orbited the planet Earth for weeks and months at a time videotaping the entire thing. Down below you can see the continents slowly going by moving Eastward. you see Africa and then the world keeps turning and you see the Atlantic ocean and it keeps turning and you see North America coming to view etc etc. THE PLANET IS A PERFECT SPHERE. WHEN LOOKING AT IT FROM SPACE YOU CAN ONLY SEE PART OF THE GLOBAL LANDSCAPE. therefore clearly the other countries and continents are on the other side of the sphere. If it was all flat you could see the entire global landscape like on a map hanging on your wall.

  15. #345
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Fenay, Longvic
    Posts
    734
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    14
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Is the earth flat?

    You jump up in the air and you come back down to the ground. What do you call that? You don't believe in gravity then?

    I can't believe anybody actually engages with these people.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. flat footed
    By fightingforever in forum Ask the Trainer
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-06-2008, 01:41 PM
  2. Does your house/flat have a name...?
    By smashup in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 06:30 PM
  3. My Flat
    By beds in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-23-2006, 02:19 AM
  4. My flat was burgled last night....
    By Mark TKO in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-14-2006, 01:39 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing