Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  7
Likes Likes:  179
Dislikes Dislikes:  11
Page 26 of 46 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 690

Thread: Is the earth flat?

Share/Bookmark
  1. #376
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    6,628
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    240
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Is the earth flat?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Alpha/James do you believe that the idea the earth is a globe is a Satanic conspiracy? If not, what motivates and sustains all the scientists and people over hundreds of years to maintain this conspiracy?
    Why are you calling me James? If you want to know my name just ask. Not to sound disinterested but what does Satan and hundreds of years to maintain have to do with the actual shape of the earth?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Alpha, you have not answered a single question I've asked you. You continue to sidestep and change the subject. Pivoting away repeatedly from direct questions shows your incapacity to comprehend others' questions and your deep fear of realizing how intellectually vacuous your theory is. When you can answer my questions, which apparently will be never, including quite what the Loch Ness Monster LOL has to do with seeing a sphere from the space station ROFLMAO, then we can call this a real debate. Until you can get real, that won't happen.
    The subject has remained the same. Questioning the claims of the globe. You are the one side stepping and being intellectually dishonest. I have no theory. I use natural science and practical demonstration using tangible substance to prove what is true in reality.

    The Loch Ness was in regards to the very first question I asked you, if you accept images as proof. Which you never answered, but tried to turn into a strawman argument. Again, objective reality is not up for debate.

    Until you can provide your physical, practical demonstration of a standing body of water naturally conforming to the exterior of a shape, as the globe claims it must, I guess we have nothing else to say here.
    You provided the strawman argument Alpha. Fatty never brought up fake, easily and comprehensively disproved hoax photographic evidence of Nessy. You provided that scarecrow as a substitute argument you could pretend he was claiming to be a real man because you refused to engage with the real evidence and argument he presented.

    Who is really being intellectually dishonest?
    Stop talking sh-t Beanz. Fats brought up images from space and I asked if he accepts images alone as proof. I was trying to establish first principles and understand what is acceptable proof for him when someone is trying to claim something to be true to him. He never answered. Images can be manipulated so are far from conclusive alone as proof.

    Those images contradict our reality, as proven by practical demonstration of the tangible substance. The physics of water are testable. Natural scientific emperical and practical. And you think images stand up to actual science as "real evidence and an argument?"

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Well ive never got to the ends of the earth a looked over the edge so im guessing its a globe.
    However if it is flat as some believe, i fail to see what i can do about it either way.
    So to sum up who gives a shiney shite.
    The edge is propaganda that has been programmed into you. It shouldn't be something you have to guess. The physics of water practically demonstrate that the globe is not reality. You have to prove to yourself first that whether what you have been taught is actually true before you can do anything.
    They live, We sleep

  2. #377
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    21,152
    Mentioned
    789 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1023
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Is the earth flat?

    Alpha, why is it so hard to answer a question? It is a pretty simple one. The onus is on you to provide motivation and means for why the overwhelming majority of people, including experts, who claim and use demonstrable evidence to explain, believe the earth is a globe. If it is a big conspiracy going on since the Greeks it will not be hard for you to provide evidence of that ...except you can't and never will be able to if you live by your apparent beliefs. Written evidence, eye witness accounts, it can all be falsified so you must remain frozen to your chair unable even to believe the boxing you watch on screen, by your reckoning you need to be at the venue. You clearly think that conspiracy is Satanic, which is why you refuse to answer. A flat earth breaks all the laws of physics and so requires a crazy creator.

    You seem to find no incongruity in using photographs of car wash tokens emblazoned with Nazi insignia to pretend that they were coins and well documented doctored photographs of concentration camps to pretend that they were invented 'propaganda' and yet you want to deny other people the right to use 24 hr live satellite streams , thousands of collaborated photographs and video evidence to prove something you have no photographic imagery to refute. You don't even have proof of your real evidence or tests.

    You keep bringing up the physics of water bullshit, which proves nothing. Mass? all we hear from you is 'No Mas' . Come on man, gives us at least a crumb of the bread that you ate and that convinced you of YOUR truth. If it really is true that changes everything, so please share.
    Last edited by Beanz; 10-05-2019 at 12:42 PM. Reason: My, punctuation?... is / worse' than' terrible (:
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  3. #378
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Fenay, Longvic
    Posts
    794
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    15
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Is the earth flat?

    Well said.

    Seriously.

  4. #379
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    20,430
    Mentioned
    442 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1638
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Is the earth flat?

    So..... how 'bout them Mets?

    Guys.... guys.... guys.... Please. I mean, I can understand our new friend (Fatboxingfan) engaging Alpha on this flat Earth stuff. But I'm surprised to see a few of the old veterans at it as well.

    Haven't we.............






    ....... already?




    In any case, Alpha..... good to see you back. Look forward to seeing you on the boxing boards as well.

  5. #380
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,601
    Mentioned
    607 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    579
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Is the earth flat?

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    So..... how 'bout them Mets?

    Guys.... guys.... guys.... Please. I mean, I can understand our new friend (Fatboxingfan) engaging Alpha on this flat Earth stuff. But I'm surprised to see a few of the old veterans at it as well.

    Haven't we.............






    ....... already?




    In any case, Alpha..... good to see you back. Look forward to seeing you on the boxing boards as well.
    I don’t know I like it tits I like it. I’d really like to see a model from the flat earthers that that makes sense.

  6. #381
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    6,628
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    240
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Is the earth flat?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Alpha, why is it so hard to answer a question? It is a pretty simple one. The onus is on you to provide motivation and means for why the overwhelming majority of people, including experts, who claim and use demonstrable evidence to explain, believe the earth is a globe. If it is a big conspiracy going on since the Greeks it will not be hard for you to provide evidence of that ...except you can't and never will be able to if you live by your apparent beliefs. Written evidence, eye witness accounts, it can all be falsified so you must remain frozen to your chair unable even to believe the boxing you watch on screen, by your reckoning you need to be at the venue. You clearly think that conspiracy is Satanic, which is why you refuse to answer. A flat earth breaks all the laws of physics and so requires a crazy creator.

    You seem to find no incongruity in using photographs of car wash tokens emblazoned with Nazi insignia to pretend that they were coins and well documented doctored photographs of concentration camps to pretend that they were invented 'propaganda' and yet you want to deny other people the right to use 24 hr live satellite streams , thousands of collaborated photographs and video evidence to prove something you have no photographic imagery to refute. You don't even have proof of your real evidence or tests.

    You keep bringing up the physics of water bullshit, which proves nothing. Mass? all we hear from you is 'No Mas' . Come on man, gives us at least a crumb of the bread that you ate and that convinced you of YOUR truth. If it really is true that changes everything, so please share.
    There is no onus on me, I am an individual on my own journey of questioning the claims presented to me. All you bring is logical fallacies and strawman arguments. Your appeals to consensus and appeal to authority are not practical demonstrations. I have posted many times here that I don’t believe in God or Jesus of the bible, so that would include Satan. The globe denies the physics of water. It’s the reason you can’t provide a practical demonstration of your belief of the globe claim.
    You create a strawman about calling a jubilee coin a token, to avoid the reason the image was presented, which was the symbolism. No one was trying to pass it of as currency and as I proved, they are listed/ described as a coins when sold at auctions.
    Saying “Mass” doesn’t prove your belief. Provide a practical demonstration of what you believe the tangible substance does. I can. It’s reality.
    I have given you the biggest crumb of all, the physics of water. But you prefer your belief.
    So again, bring something practical to the table or you are just dealing in pretend.
    They live, We sleep

  7. #382
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    20,430
    Mentioned
    442 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1638
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Is the earth flat?

    About the only positive thing about getting this thread started up again is watching Beanz direct his perpetual anger at yet another person. Not that I would wish that upon you, Alpha.

  8. #383
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,601
    Mentioned
    607 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    579
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Is the earth flat?

    Alpha, so you have spent a long time thinking about this. What shape of earth would fit the water issue you bring up?

  9. #384
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    21,152
    Mentioned
    789 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1023
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Is the earth flat?

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    About the only positive thing about getting this thread started up again is watching Beanz direct his perpetual anger at yet another person. Not that I would wish that upon you, Alpha.
    'Perpetual anger'? Where on earth do you get that from? Projection little man, nothing but projection.
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  10. #385
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    20,430
    Mentioned
    442 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1638
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Is the earth flat?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    About the only positive thing about getting this thread started up again is watching Beanz direct his perpetual anger at yet another person. Not that I would wish that upon you, Alpha.
    'Perpetual anger'? Where on earth do you get that from? Projection little man, nothing but projection.


    Nothing wrong with being angry and combative all the time bro. Just accept it and move on. There's worst things than that.

  11. #386
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,601
    Mentioned
    607 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    579
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Is the earth flat?

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    About the only positive thing about getting this thread started up again is watching Beanz direct his perpetual anger at yet another person. Not that I would wish that upon you, Alpha.
    'Perpetual anger'? Where on earth do you get that from? Projection little man, nothing but projection.


    Nothing wrong with being angry and combative all the time bro. Just accept it and move on. There's worst things than that.
    Like what

  12. #387
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    20,430
    Mentioned
    442 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1638
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Is the earth flat?

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    About the only positive thing about getting this thread started up again is watching Beanz direct his perpetual anger at yet another person. Not that I would wish that upon you, Alpha.
    'Perpetual anger'? Where on earth do you get that from? Projection little man, nothing but projection.


    Nothing wrong with being angry and combative all the time bro. Just accept it and move on. There's worst things than that.
    Like what

    Serial killer
    Rapist
    Pedo

    Wife-beater
    Scam artist
    Mugger

    Terrorist
    Politician
    Gang-member

    Shooting spree lunatic
    Embezzler
    Arsonist

    ........
    ......
    ....
    ..
    .

  13. #388
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,601
    Mentioned
    607 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    579
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Is the earth flat?

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    About the only positive thing about getting this thread started up again is watching Beanz direct his perpetual anger at yet another person. Not that I would wish that upon you, Alpha.
    'Perpetual anger'? Where on earth do you get that from? Projection little man, nothing but projection.


    Nothing wrong with being angry and combative all the time bro. Just accept it and move on. There's worst things than that.
    Like what

    Serial killer
    Rapist
    Pedo

    Wife-beater
    Scam artist
    Mugger

    Terrorist
    Politician
    Gang-member

    Shooting spree lunatic
    Embezzler
    Arsonist

    ........
    ......
    ....
    ..
    .
    Oh those

  14. #389
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Fenay, Longvic
    Posts
    794
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    15
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Is the earth flat?

    I think that Beanz is only trumping Alpha's sophomoric comprehension of science and logic and physics and a whole host of other things. For example when beanz asks poignantly "what motive would thousands of scientists over the course of the past several centuries have to conceal that the Earth is flat?", That it is a calm and pointed destruction of his opponent and in no way angry or combative at all. I would not characterize him as being combative or angry whilst doing so.

  15. #390
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    20,430
    Mentioned
    442 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1638
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Is the earth flat?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    I think that Beanz is only trumping Alpha's sophomoric comprehension of science and logic and physics and a whole host of other things. For example when beanz asks poignantly "what motive would thousands of scientists over the course of the past several centuries have to conceal that the Earth is flat?", That it is a calm and pointed destruction of his opponent and in no way angry or combative at all. I would not characterize him as being combative or angry whilst doing so.

    He's not angry and combative all the time. For instance, I'm pretty sure when he's sleeping, he's not angry and combative at all.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. flat footed
    By fightingforever in forum Ask the Trainer
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-06-2008, 01:41 PM
  2. Does your house/flat have a name...?
    By smashup in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 06:30 PM
  3. My Flat
    By beds in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-23-2006, 02:19 AM
  4. My flat was burgled last night....
    By Mark TKO in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-14-2006, 01:39 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing