You know.... after I wrote that, I had second thoughts because of what you're alluding to. Some people sleep through clenched jaws.... and may even curse and argue in their sleep.
That doesn't sound like restful sleep at all, and in turn might just explain why someone could be downright nasty and combative when they're awake.
Sieep is so important. I had a weird dream last night where I was trying but couldn't fall asleep. Then I woke up and realized I had been asleep and it was a dream. Happened a few times so I am up at 5am. I don't mind as I did get a good 7 hours in, so not angry. 4 hours will make me moody. Beanz prides himself on not going to bed early like a square. He is macho and listens to public school boy punk like The Clash. Sleep is for Smiths fans.
Guys I have only been here for about a week and a halfe so I guess it is time for me to ask someone to clarify what is happening here. Are these genuine fights or are you guys just kidding around with each other?
My post above was a tease. Nothing vindictive in that one. True about sleep and my odd dreams though.
Oh God. Dream flashback. Tyson Fury was also on some panel along with Jordan Peterson debating the relevance of Christianity in the modern world. He was also wearing a wig. It is no wonder I had to wake up.
The forum is Schizoid like that. For me I try to treat someone with the same respect they are giving me. If someone hurls abuse at you the Mods don't care, so I then go into trench mode. But on the whole most get on and it isn't too deep. Some get called angry, others empty, others bitter. The reality is we feel different things at different times. I currently feel fear having seen Fury in the most pathetic of wigs trying to debate Christian theology and its pertinence to the world we live in. Time for a coffee....
We all love each other to death here. Especially Beanz. I know most on here would love nothing more than to plant a great big sloppy kiss on that perpetually pissed off face. Especially Gandalf.
Walrus is kidding 99.99 percent of the time. The other 0.01 percent he just sounds weird because he's being serious. Also, he gives everyone here cool nicknames.
TitoFan I meant to ask you, I saw walrus calls you "tits", it seems weird to me....? Just a joke or..?
I think there is genuine hostility there from TitoFan, Walrus and Gandalf and really there is no need for it on this board. Have to be honest and say being called angry and being accused of 'having a perpetually pissed off face' is beyond tiresome now after years of it, and frankly a bit pathetic.
I think I have been perfectly civil in my responses to Alpha in this thread and the last God knows how many posts have nothing to do with a flat earth.
"You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."
Joke, bro. You gotta get to know each one here.... then at some point you'll come to your own conclusions. That's probably the only piece of advice I can give you.
At some point you'll notice if it's all of us arguing vehemently and angrily with each other....... or if it's just ONE person arguing vehemently and angrily with a bunch of people.
At that point, I would again presume you'd be able to reach your own conclusions.
Cool, got it! 😊
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)