Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  7
Likes Likes:  179
Dislikes Dislikes:  11
Page 30 of 46 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 690

Thread: Is the earth flat?

Share/Bookmark
  1. #436
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Fenay, Longvic
    Posts
    783
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    15
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Is the earth flat?

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Why does water stay in my glass?
    Tusker doodle he will answer that the same way he answered when I asked him how come when I jump up in the air I come back down.

    His answer was because that's just what happens you just come back down
    So what is incorrect with my reply? What were you claiming is happening?
    Jackass, I KNOW what's happening, but you're being a jackass by intentionally avoiding the "WHY" you come back down after you jump up. The answer, moron, is GRAVITY.

    YEAH, GRAVITY, WHICH WAS THE ANSWER TO WHY WATER STICKS TO THE SURFACE OF THE EARTH ON A SPHERE BECAUSE GRAVITY PULLS EVERYTHING TOWARDS THE CENTER OF THE SPHERE. THERE IS NO TRUE UP OR TRUE DOWN. AND LIKE I SAID AGAIN I KNOW THAT'S VERY TOUGH WITH YOU.

    πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

  2. #437
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    6,628
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    240
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Is the earth flat?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Why does water stay in my glass?
    Tusker doodle he will answer that the same way he answered when I asked him how come when I jump up in the air I come back down.

    His answer was because that's just what happens you just come back down
    So what is incorrect with my reply? What were you claiming is happening?
    Jackass, I KNOW what's happening, but you're being a jackass by intentionally avoiding the "WHY" you come back down after you jump up. The answer, moron, is GRAVITY.

    YEAH, GRAVITY, WHICH WAS THE ANSWER TO WHY WATER STICKS TO THE SURFACE OF THE EARTH ON A SPHERE BECAUSE GRAVITY PULLS EVERYTHING TOWARDS THE CENTER OF THE SPHERE. THERE IS NO TRUE UP OR TRUE DOWN. AND LIKE I SAID AGAIN I KNOW THAT'S VERY TOUGH WITH YOU.

    πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
    May I ask why you are using Ad hominems? I am only asking questions about my reality.

    I can why I come back down, as by my body being more dense than the air around me when I jump up, the air can't support me so I drop back down. Basically finding my equilibrium.

    It sounds like you are disribing Newton's gravity, mass attracts to mass, right? We'll forget that it was superseded by Einstein's theory of reality. So can you please provide me with a practical demonstration of mass attracting to mass in nature. And also the physics of water demonstrate that your belief that it can do something different than we observe at some undefined scale is false. Practically demonstrate a standing body of water naturally conforming to the exterior of a shape.
    They live, We sleep

  3. #438
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,600
    Mentioned
    605 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    579
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Is the earth flat?

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Why does water stay in my glass?
    Tusker doodle he will answer that the same way he answered when I asked him how come when I jump up in the air I come back down.

    His answer was because that's just what happens you just come back down
    So what is incorrect with my reply? What were you claiming is happening?
    Jackass, I KNOW what's happening, but you're being a jackass by intentionally avoiding the "WHY" you come back down after you jump up. The answer, moron, is GRAVITY.

    YEAH, GRAVITY, WHICH WAS THE ANSWER TO WHY WATER STICKS TO THE SURFACE OF THE EARTH ON A SPHERE BECAUSE GRAVITY PULLS EVERYTHING TOWARDS THE CENTER OF THE SPHERE. THERE IS NO TRUE UP OR TRUE DOWN. AND LIKE I SAID AGAIN I KNOW THAT'S VERY TOUGH WITH YOU.

    πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
    May I ask why you are using Ad hominems? I am only asking questions about my reality.

    I can why I come back down, as by my body being more dense than the air around me when I jump up, the air can't support me so I drop back down. Basically finding my equilibrium.

    It sounds like you are disribing Newton's gravity, mass attracts to mass, right? We'll forget that it was superseded by Einstein's theory of reality. So can you please provide me with a practical demonstration of mass attracting to mass in nature. And also the physics of water demonstrate that your belief that it can do something different than we observe at some undefined scale is false. Practically demonstrate a standing body of water naturally conforming to the exterior of a shape.
    Well remember it was accepted at the time of socratates the world was round, then it went back to flat, now it’s round again.

  4. #439
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Fenay, Longvic
    Posts
    783
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    15
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Is the earth flat?

    so why don't you go sideways when you jump up in the air? Why just straight down every time? Why always straight down when you drop a ball from your hand? Why straight down when you drop a rock off the leaning tower of Pisa? Why not sideways? Why not up? Why not at a diagonal? Your arguments a're absolutely asinine and you are the biggest troll on Earth. If I was King I would stop people like you from spouting diarrhea because the rest of us should not have to hear the nonsense. Is the Moon made of green cheese? You are an idiot.

    you never answer anybody's questions. You didn't answer El kabong and you didn't answer walrus and you didn't answer me. Whenever there's a question you can't answer you say it's an ad hominem argument. Nice and convenient strategy you have.

    I don't know how you live with yourself, living in 100% denial, living the life of a pure liar.
    A repugnant the troll who should not have the right to speak.

  5. #440
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,600
    Mentioned
    605 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    579
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Is the earth flat?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    so why don't you go sideways when you jump up in the air? Why just straight down every time? Why always straight down when you drop a ball from your hand? Why straight down when you drop a rock off the leaning tower of Pisa? Why not sideways? Why not up? Why not at a diagonal? Your arguments a're absolutely asinine and you are the biggest troll on Earth. If I was King I would stop people like you from spouting diarrhea because the rest of us should not have to hear the nonsense. Is the Moon made of green cheese? You are an idiot.

    you never answer anybody's questions. You didn't answer El kabong and you didn't answer walrus and you didn't answer me. Whenever there's a question you can't answer you say it's an ad hominem argument. Nice and convenient strategy you have.

    I don't know how you live with yourself, living in 100% denial, living the life of a pure liar.
    A repugnant the troll who should not have the right to speak.
    I’m not asking questions to attack alpha I’m actually interested in the flat earthers. So you as you will saddosotafats but I’m not insulting or calling names just trying to get answers. I waterfall falls right, then it keeps going and sometimes turns into more waterfalls. They were actually able to measure the three gorges damn effecting the earths rotation. Anyway, I find it interesting. I think you are English fats, in the US we are open minded to such things.

  6. #441
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    6,628
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    240
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Is the earth flat?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    so why don't you go sideways when you jump up in the air? Why just straight down every time? Why always straight down when you drop a ball from your hand? Why straight down when you drop a rock off the leaning tower of Pisa? Why not sideways? Why not up? Why not at a diagonal? Your arguments a're absolutely asinine and you are the biggest troll on Earth. If I was King I would stop people like you from spouting diarrhea because the rest of us should not have to hear the nonsense. Is the Moon made of green cheese? You are an idiot.

    you never answer anybody's questions. You didn't answer El kabong and you didn't answer walrus and you didn't answer me. Whenever there's a question you can't answer you say it's an ad hominem argument. Nice and convenient strategy you have.

    I don't know how you live with yourself, living in 100% denial, living the life of a pure liar.
    A repugnant the troll who should not have the right to speak.
    There is basically just up and down. If I jump up, I will come back down due to my body being denser than the air. Why would anyone think they would fall sideways.

    Your gravity (which you have still failed to define, so I had to for you) sure is selective. Able to hold trillions of gallions of water to the surface of a ball, but birds have no problem resisting it. How about a hellium balloon. Gravity can't even keep that down. And you still haven't provided a practical demonstration of mass attracting to mass in the natural for me to observe.

    Why are you getting so triggered? I am only asking questions of the affirmative claim that was taught to me. You can believe whatever you like. But don't expect me to agree with your beliefs. Is it because you are struggling to prove what you thought was true? A bit of cognitive dissonance perhaps?

    I'm asking for practical demonstrations of the affirmative claims of the globe using tangble substance.

    You are just ranting now, and again you bring nothing practical to back up your beliefs.

    No one has any greater authority over another.
    They live, We sleep

  7. #442
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    38,632
    Mentioned
    334 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4720
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Is the earth flat?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    so why don't you go sideways when you jump up in the air? Why just straight down every time? Why always straight down when you drop a ball from your hand? Why straight down when you drop a rock off the leaning tower of Pisa? Why not sideways? Why not up? Why not at a diagonal? Your arguments a're absolutely asinine and you are the biggest troll on Earth. If I was King I would stop people like you from spouting diarrhea because the rest of us should not have to hear the nonsense. Is the Moon made of green cheese? You are an idiot.

    you never answer anybody's questions. You didn't answer El kabong and you didn't answer walrus and you didn't answer me. Whenever there's a question you can't answer you say it's an ad hominem argument. Nice and convenient strategy you have.

    I don't know how you live with yourself, living in 100% denial, living the life of a pure liar.
    A repugnant the troll who should not have the right to speak.
    Bit Molotov's from the Mount on the last eh. Not like any single odd ball topic and stubborn dedication therein defines us fully as real life scale individuals. I think the Earth being flat is nuttier than Chinese chicken salad but fair play to Alpha being back in it and making a case as one, far from a moron, idiot or a life of lies.

  8. #443
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    6,628
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    240
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Is the earth flat?

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    so why don't you go sideways when you jump up in the air? Why just straight down every time? Why always straight down when you drop a ball from your hand? Why straight down when you drop a rock off the leaning tower of Pisa? Why not sideways? Why not up? Why not at a diagonal? Your arguments a're absolutely asinine and you are the biggest troll on Earth. If I was King I would stop people like you from spouting diarrhea because the rest of us should not have to hear the nonsense. Is the Moon made of green cheese? You are an idiot.

    you never answer anybody's questions. You didn't answer El kabong and you didn't answer walrus and you didn't answer me. Whenever there's a question you can't answer you say it's an ad hominem argument. Nice and convenient strategy you have.

    I don't know how you live with yourself, living in 100% denial, living the life of a pure liar.
    A repugnant the troll who should not have the right to speak.
    I’m not asking questions to attack alpha I’m actually interested in the flat earthers. So you as you will saddosotafats but I’m not insulting or calling names just trying to get answers. I waterfall falls right, then it keeps going and sometimes turns into more waterfalls. They were actually able to measure the three gorges damn effecting the earths rotation. Anyway, I find it interesting. I think you are English fats, in the US we are open minded to such things.
    But are you really interested?

    Let me ask you. Would you agree that it's an objective physical truth that a body of water will always take the shape of its container and the surface will always be level?
    They live, We sleep

  9. #444
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Fenay, Longvic
    Posts
    783
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    15
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Is the earth flat?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    so why don't you go sideways when you jump up in the air? Why just straight down every time? Why always straight down when you drop a ball from your hand? Why straight down when you drop a rock off the leaning tower of Pisa? Why not sideways? Why not up? Why not at a diagonal? Your arguments a're absolutely asinine and you are the biggest troll on Earth. If I was King I would stop people like you from spouting diarrhea because the rest of us should not have to hear the nonsense. Is the Moon made of green cheese? You are an idiot.

    you never answer anybody's questions. You didn't answer El kabong and you didn't answer walrus and you didn't answer me. Whenever there's a question you can't answer you say it's an ad hominem argument. Nice and convenient strategy you have.

    I don't know how you live with yourself, living in 100% denial, living the life of a pure liar.
    A repugnant the troll who should not have the right to speak.
    Bit Molotov's from the Mount on the last eh. Not like any single odd ball topic and stubborn dedication therein defines us fully as real life scale individuals. I think the Earth being flat is nuttier than Chinese chicken salad but fair play to Alpha being back in it and making a case as one, far from a moron, idiot or a life of lies.
    Anyone who thinks the world is flat is an idiot. it means they have to willfully ignore looking up and seeing all the heavenly bodies spherical in shape. It means they have to willfully look up during lunar and solar eclipses and ignore the curvature of the shadow that the Earth casts on to the moon and that the moon casts on to the Earth etc etc etc. You can't get more idiotic than that. I'm just stating a fact. sermon on the Mount is more about morals and things of that nature. But if somebody comes up and says two plus two equals 7 I think using shear logic it's pretty idiotic

  10. #445
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    38,632
    Mentioned
    334 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4720
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Is the earth flat?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    so why don't you go sideways when you jump up in the air? Why just straight down every time? Why always straight down when you drop a ball from your hand? Why straight down when you drop a rock off the leaning tower of Pisa? Why not sideways? Why not up? Why not at a diagonal? Your arguments a're absolutely asinine and you are the biggest troll on Earth. If I was King I would stop people like you from spouting diarrhea because the rest of us should not have to hear the nonsense. Is the Moon made of green cheese? You are an idiot.

    you never answer anybody's questions. You didn't answer El kabong and you didn't answer walrus and you didn't answer me. Whenever there's a question you can't answer you say it's an ad hominem argument. Nice and convenient strategy you have.

    I don't know how you live with yourself, living in 100% denial, living the life of a pure liar.
    A repugnant the troll who should not have the right to speak.
    Bit Molotov's from the Mount on the last eh. Not like any single odd ball topic and stubborn dedication therein defines us fully as real life scale individuals. I think the Earth being flat is nuttier than Chinese chicken salad but fair play to Alpha being back in it and making a case as one, far from a moron, idiot or a life of lies.
    Anyone who thinks the world is flat is an idiot. it means they have to willfully ignore looking up and seeing all the heavenly bodies spherical in shape. It means they have to willfully look up during lunar and solar eclipses and ignore the curvature of the shadow that the Earth casts on to the moon and that the moon casts on to the Earth etc etc etc. You can't get more idiotic than that. I'm just stating a fact. sermon on the Mount is more about morals and things of that nature. But if somebody comes up and says two plus two equals 7 I think using shear logic it's pretty idiotic
    Man's entitled to his opinion based on life as he sees and lives it. Hell do I care if someone thinks the moon is made of cheese. If your default end game is repetitive molotovs aka insults new guy than stick with it, surely you'll go far with that.

  11. #446
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    6,628
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    240
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Is the earth flat?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    so why don't you go sideways when you jump up in the air? Why just straight down every time? Why always straight down when you drop a ball from your hand? Why straight down when you drop a rock off the leaning tower of Pisa? Why not sideways? Why not up? Why not at a diagonal? Your arguments a're absolutely asinine and you are the biggest troll on Earth. If I was King I would stop people like you from spouting diarrhea because the rest of us should not have to hear the nonsense. Is the Moon made of green cheese? You are an idiot.

    you never answer anybody's questions. You didn't answer El kabong and you didn't answer walrus and you didn't answer me. Whenever there's a question you can't answer you say it's an ad hominem argument. Nice and convenient strategy you have.

    I don't know how you live with yourself, living in 100% denial, living the life of a pure liar.
    A repugnant the troll who should not have the right to speak.
    Bit Molotov's from the Mount on the last eh. Not like any single odd ball topic and stubborn dedication therein defines us fully as real life scale individuals. I think the Earth being flat is nuttier than Chinese chicken salad but fair play to Alpha being back in it and making a case as one, far from a moron, idiot or a life of lies.
    Anyone who thinks the world is flat is an idiot. it means they have to willfully ignore looking up and seeing all the heavenly bodies spherical in shape. It means they have to willfully look up during lunar and solar eclipses and ignore the curvature of the shadow that the Earth casts on to the moon and that the moon casts on to the Earth etc etc etc. You can't get more idiotic than that. I'm just stating a fact. sermon on the Mount is more about morals and things of that nature. But if somebody comes up and says two plus two equals 7 I think using shear logic it's pretty idiotic
    You see in 2d, you can't tell if the lumminaries are shperical. You have never been up there in 3d to move around them.

    As I posted earlier, the first eclipses were predicted on flat earth models.

    And again, lokking at the sky gives you nothing tangible for the shape of the earth.

    It's a demonstrable fact that a body of water will always take the shape of its contain, and the surface will remain level. All you have is pretend.
    They live, We sleep

  12. #447
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Fenay, Longvic
    Posts
    783
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    15
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Is the earth flat?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    so why don't you go sideways when you jump up in the air? Why just straight down every time? Why always straight down when you drop a ball from your hand? Why straight down when you drop a rock off the leaning tower of Pisa? Why not sideways? Why not up? Why not at a diagonal? Your arguments a're absolutely asinine and you are the biggest troll on Earth. If I was King I would stop people like you from spouting diarrhea because the rest of us should not have to hear the nonsense. Is the Moon made of green cheese? You are an idiot.

    you never answer anybody's questions. You didn't answer El kabong and you didn't answer walrus and you didn't answer me. Whenever there's a question you can't answer you say it's an ad hominem argument. Nice and convenient strategy you have.

    I don't know how you live with yourself, living in 100% denial, living the life of a pure liar.
    A repugnant the troll who should not have the right to speak.
    Bit Molotov's from the Mount on the last eh. Not like any single odd ball topic and stubborn dedication therein defines us fully as real life scale individuals. I think the Earth being flat is nuttier than Chinese chicken salad but fair play to Alpha being back in it and making a case as one, far from a moron, idiot or a life of lies.
    Anyone who thinks the world is flat is an idiot. it means they have to willfully ignore looking up and seeing all the heavenly bodies spherical in shape. It means they have to willfully look up during lunar and solar eclipses and ignore the curvature of the shadow that the Earth casts on to the moon and that the moon casts on to the Earth etc etc etc. You can't get more idiotic than that. I'm just stating a fact. sermon on the Mount is more about morals and things of that nature. But if somebody comes up and says two plus two equals 7 I think using shear logic it's pretty idiotic
    Man's entitled to his opinion based on life as he sees and lives it. Hell do I care if someone thinks the moon is made of cheese. If your default end game is repetitive molotovs aka insults new guy than stick with it, surely you'll go far with that.
    I believe this is the only topic and which I use any insults. I'm assuming you have seen all the other insults on all the other threads by several other posters. Yet I don't remember you responding to any of them the way you just responded to me.

    Hmmmm....

  13. #448
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    38,632
    Mentioned
    334 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4720
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Is the earth flat?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    so why don't you go sideways when you jump up in the air? Why just straight down every time? Why always straight down when you drop a ball from your hand? Why straight down when you drop a rock off the leaning tower of Pisa? Why not sideways? Why not up? Why not at a diagonal? Your arguments a're absolutely asinine and you are the biggest troll on Earth. If I was King I would stop people like you from spouting diarrhea because the rest of us should not have to hear the nonsense. Is the Moon made of green cheese? You are an idiot.

    you never answer anybody's questions. You didn't answer El kabong and you didn't answer walrus and you didn't answer me. Whenever there's a question you can't answer you say it's an ad hominem argument. Nice and convenient strategy you have.

    I don't know how you live with yourself, living in 100% denial, living the life of a pure liar.
    A repugnant the troll who should not have the right to speak.
    Bit Molotov's from the Mount on the last eh. Not like any single odd ball topic and stubborn dedication therein defines us fully as real life scale individuals. I think the Earth being flat is nuttier than Chinese chicken salad but fair play to Alpha being back in it and making a case as one, far from a moron, idiot or a life of lies.
    Anyone who thinks the world is flat is an idiot. it means they have to willfully ignore looking up and seeing all the heavenly bodies spherical in shape. It means they have to willfully look up during lunar and solar eclipses and ignore the curvature of the shadow that the Earth casts on to the moon and that the moon casts on to the Earth etc etc etc. You can't get more idiotic than that. I'm just stating a fact. sermon on the Mount is more about morals and things of that nature. But if somebody comes up and says two plus two equals 7 I think using shear logic it's pretty idiotic
    Man's entitled to his opinion based on life as he sees and lives it. Hell do I care if someone thinks the moon is made of cheese. If your default end game is repetitive molotovs aka insults new guy than stick with it, surely you'll go far with that.
    I believe this is the only topic and which I use any insults. I'm assuming you have seen all the other insults on all the other threads by several other posters. Yet I don't remember you responding to any of them the way you just responded to me.

    Hmmmm....
    You have no idea what I've responded to and what I see friend . Concern yourself with yourself, and go get a glass of water and answer the mans question or something.

  14. #449
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Fenay, Longvic
    Posts
    783
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    15
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Is the earth flat?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    so why don't you go sideways when you jump up in the air? Why just straight down every time? Why always straight down when you drop a ball from your hand? Why straight down when you drop a rock off the leaning tower of Pisa? Why not sideways? Why not up? Why not at a diagonal? Your arguments a're absolutely asinine and you are the biggest troll on Earth. If I was King I would stop people like you from spouting diarrhea because the rest of us should not have to hear the nonsense. Is the Moon made of green cheese? You are an idiot.

    you never answer anybody's questions. You didn't answer El kabong and you didn't answer walrus and you didn't answer me. Whenever there's a question you can't answer you say it's an ad hominem argument. Nice and convenient strategy you have.

    I don't know how you live with yourself, living in 100% denial, living the life of a pure liar.
    A repugnant the troll who should not have the right to speak.
    Bit Molotov's from the Mount on the last eh. Not like any single odd ball topic and stubborn dedication therein defines us fully as real life scale individuals. I think the Earth being flat is nuttier than Chinese chicken salad but fair play to Alpha being back in it and making a case as one, far from a moron, idiot or a life of lies.
    Anyone who thinks the world is flat is an idiot. it means they have to willfully ignore looking up and seeing all the heavenly bodies spherical in shape. It means they have to willfully look up during lunar and solar eclipses and ignore the curvature of the shadow that the Earth casts on to the moon and that the moon casts on to the Earth etc etc etc. You can't get more idiotic than that. I'm just stating a fact. sermon on the Mount is more about morals and things of that nature. But if somebody comes up and says two plus two equals 7 I think using shear logic it's pretty idiotic
    Man's entitled to his opinion based on life as he sees and lives it. Hell do I care if someone thinks the moon is made of cheese. If your default end game is repetitive molotovs aka insults new guy than stick with it, surely you'll go far with that.
    I believe this is the only topic and which I use any insults. I'm assuming you have seen all the other insults on all the other threads by several other posters. Yet I don't remember you responding to any of them the way you just responded to me.

    Hmmmm....
    You have no idea what I've responded to and what I see friend . Concern yourself with yourself, and go get a glass of water and answer the mans question or something.
    Ok true on that! But in the 2+2=7, yes he has the right to him opinion, but 2+2=4 means Earth shadow is curved during lunar eclipse, we can see WITH our eyes as the Earth pass between the round sun and the round moon that the round shadow of the Earth slowly moving across the surfass of the moon! It's the clear proof! So he doesn't want to admit and says it's strawman arguements so I became agravated by those thing.

    @spice @spics @Spicoli yes your right I will get the glass of water, but I'll say I studied astronomy for 1 year and was frustrating when alpha just dismiss proofs of greats like Isaac Newton! 😬 Isaac Newton is not strawman argumwnt, spice.

  15. #450
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    6,628
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    240
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Is the earth flat?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    so why don't you go sideways when you jump up in the air? Why just straight down every time? Why always straight down when you drop a ball from your hand? Why straight down when you drop a rock off the leaning tower of Pisa? Why not sideways? Why not up? Why not at a diagonal? Your arguments a're absolutely asinine and you are the biggest troll on Earth. If I was King I would stop people like you from spouting diarrhea because the rest of us should not have to hear the nonsense. Is the Moon made of green cheese? You are an idiot.

    you never answer anybody's questions. You didn't answer El kabong and you didn't answer walrus and you didn't answer me. Whenever there's a question you can't answer you say it's an ad hominem argument. Nice and convenient strategy you have.

    I don't know how you live with yourself, living in 100% denial, living the life of a pure liar.
    A repugnant the troll who should not have the right to speak.
    Bit Molotov's from the Mount on the last eh. Not like any single odd ball topic and stubborn dedication therein defines us fully as real life scale individuals. I think the Earth being flat is nuttier than Chinese chicken salad but fair play to Alpha being back in it and making a case as one, far from a moron, idiot or a life of lies.
    Anyone who thinks the world is flat is an idiot. it means they have to willfully ignore looking up and seeing all the heavenly bodies spherical in shape. It means they have to willfully look up during lunar and solar eclipses and ignore the curvature of the shadow that the Earth casts on to the moon and that the moon casts on to the Earth etc etc etc. You can't get more idiotic than that. I'm just stating a fact. sermon on the Mount is more about morals and things of that nature. But if somebody comes up and says two plus two equals 7 I think using shear logic it's pretty idiotic
    Man's entitled to his opinion based on life as he sees and lives it. Hell do I care if someone thinks the moon is made of cheese. If your default end game is repetitive molotovs aka insults new guy than stick with it, surely you'll go far with that.
    I believe this is the only topic and which I use any insults. I'm assuming you have seen all the other insults on all the other threads by several other posters. Yet I don't remember you responding to any of them the way you just responded to me.

    Hmmmm....
    You have no idea what I've responded to and what I see friend . Concern yourself with yourself, and go get a glass of water and answer the mans question or something.
    Ok true on that! But in the 2+2=7, yes he has the right to him opinion, but 2+2=4 means Earth shadow is curved during lunar eclipse, we can see WITH our eyes as the Earth pass between the round sun and the round moon that the round shadow of the Earth slowly moving across the surfass of the moon! It's the clear proof! So he doesn't want to admit and says it's strawman arguements so I became agravated by those thing.

    @spice @spics @Spicoli yes your right I will get the glass of water, but I'll say I studied astronomy for 1 year and was frustrating when alpha just dismiss proofs of greats like Isaac Newton! 😬 Isaac Newton is not strawman argumwnt, spice.
    I already posted earlier that the first eclipses were predicted using flat earth models. The Babylonians were fantastic astronomers, also had a flat earth model. If you look honestly at eclipses you will see the issues. A shadow doesn't cast smaller than the object that's throwing it.

    And again, looking at the sky gives you nothing tangible for the ground beneath your feet.

    You happily ignore the physics of water for a belief in something you have never seen with your own eyes.

    I never said Newton was a strawman argument, at least keep things honest.
    They live, We sleep

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. flat footed
    By fightingforever in forum Ask the Trainer
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-06-2008, 01:41 PM
  2. Does your house/flat have a name...?
    By smashup in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 06:30 PM
  3. My Flat
    By beds in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-23-2006, 02:19 AM
  4. My flat was burgled last night....
    By Mark TKO in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-14-2006, 01:39 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing