Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Is the earth flat?

If I knew all that, I would be one of the ones in control and I'd be pushing the globe model. I have said I don't know the true shape of the land is, as we are not free to explore it. If you are not happy with that answer, then that's on you.

I have already said that more land and resources, power, confining and controlling the population could be reasons to hide the truth from us. Think about it this way (and this is just my speculations here, I'm not claiming it to be fact or true). If you were part of the 'elites' and you had found extra land or resources, would you really want everyone else turning up to help themselves?

Some pilots are lying, others are speaking the truth. It is the same with 'scientists'. They want to keep their jobs and funding and not rock the boat. It's like social conditioning. No one wants to appear different. Like those socail experiments in a waiting room, with everyone standing up at the tone, and unsuspecting individuals just going along with it because everyone else is, preferring to follow the herd, than think for themselves.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    @Alpha YOU TRUST THE PHYSICS OF THE TANGIBLE SUBSTANCE by using your eyes.

which you said deceive you.

Yes 'physics' through observation and experiment, actual science. Why are you avoiding first principles? I'm done with you, you are easy, spanked.
    You said we cannot trust out observations which are done with our eyes.

****OWNED****
    I said our senses can be fooled. Or do you disagree with that statement? We are observing the physics of a tangible substance through experiment. You don't even understand basic science.

Cool story bro.
    are you not using your senses to read the needles on the instruments with which you are doing your experiments?

*****OWNED, AD INFINITUM****
    Are you denying physics? Got a practical demostration yet? Spanked.

Cool story bro.
    is physics not discovered and implemented by using the senses when reading instrumentation?

****OWNED****......AGAIN!
    Through observation and experiment. Got a practical demonstration yet? Spanked

Cool story bro.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes 'physics' through observation and experiment, actual science. Why are you avoiding first principles? I'm done with you, you are easy, spanked.

****OWNED****
    I said our senses can be fooled. Or do you disagree with that statement? We are observing the physics of a tangible substance through experiment. You don't even understand basic science.

Cool story bro.
    are you not using your senses to read the needles on the instruments with which you are doing your experiments?

Cool story bro.
    is physics not discovered and implemented by using the senses when reading instrumentation?

Cool story bro.
    It seems your logic is not working or perhaps you have none. You have told us that we cannot trust our observations of the curved line during an eclipse. Yet you're now telling me that through observation it can be done. That is the maximum level of hypocrisy.

***OWNED***

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

****OWNED****

Cool story bro.

Cool story bro.

Cool story bro.
    It seems your logic is not working or perhaps you have none. You have told us that we cannot trust our observations of the curved line during an eclipse. Yet you're now telling me that through observation it can be done. That is the maximum level of hypocrisy.

***OWNED***
    I said our senses can be fooled, I'm not saying every second that they are. Are you denying this?

I pointed out the difference between visible and physical phenomena. But you are unable to understand.

Where can I measure this curvature?

Through observation and experiments we can test the physics of tangible substances. This is basic science.

Cool story bro.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Through observations and experiments you can measure the curvature. You're the one who's not understanding.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Through observations and experiments you can measure the curvature. You're the one who's not understanding.
    Still waiting on that practical demonstration. Spanked.

Cool story bro.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cool story bro.
    I see you have either given up or your logic has petered out. you have just admitted that sometimes you can indeed trust your eyes and your senses. so what proof do you have that when we are trusting our eyes and our senses to measure the curvature of the eclipse that what we are observing is an illusion as you claim?

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cool story bro.
    I see you have either given up or your logic has petered out. you have just admitted that sometimes you can indeed trust your eyes and your senses. so what proof do you have that when we are trusting our eyes and our senses to measure the curvature of the eclipse that what we are observing is an illusion as you claim?
    The physics of the tangible substance, show there can be no curvature.

Cool story bro.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh I see? so you only believe your eyes when looking through certain instruments but you don't believe your eyes when looking through other instruments. How perfectly logical.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If I knew all that, I would be one of the ones in control and I'd be pushing the globe model. I have said I don't know the true shape of the land is, as we are not free to explore it. If you are not happy with that answer, then that's on you.

I have already said that more land and resources, power, confining and controlling the population could be reasons to hide the truth from us. Think about it this way (and this is just my speculations here, I'm not claiming it to be fact or true). If you were part of the 'elites' and you had found extra land or resources, would you really want everyone else turning up to help themselves?

Some pilots are lying, others are speaking the truth. It is the same with 'scientists'. They want to keep their jobs and funding and not rock the boat. It's like social conditioning. No one wants to appear different. Like those socail experiments in a waiting room, with everyone standing up at the tone, and unsuspecting individuals just going along with it because everyone else is, preferring to follow the herd, than think for themselves.
    Which ones are telling the truth. Out of every pilot who flies. Have you heard any. Are others threatened to keep quiet. Such a vast conspiracy involving 100,000 of thousands, I hate to say it but my wife is obviously involved as she has trained astronauts on the use of new tech and has been involved in math and coding used for space travel. How many pilots are actually honest? These leaks you are saying came out, they must presented something on the true shape of the earth and the real reasons behind it. Maybe you are right and it’s control of resources
    Last edited by walrus; 11-05-2019 at 02:18 AM.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh I see? so you only believe your eyes when looking through certain instruments but you don't believe your eyes when looking through other instruments. How perfectly logical.
    I trust the science (physics).

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

Which ones are telling the truth. Out of every pilot who flies. Have you heard any. Are others threatened to keep quiet. Such a vast conspiracy involving 100,000 of thousands, I hate to say it but my wife is obviously involved as she has trained astronauts on the use of new tech and has been involved in math and coding used for space travel. How many pilots are actually honest?
    There are plenty of pilots talking about it. Go do some research. Some I have talked to were threatened with losing their jobs. All these agencies are compartmentalize. Your wife is just doing her job, just like any of us, if we are not at the top we are basically unaware of the true goings on, and math is a formal science. I would speculate that it would only be a few at the very top who actually know all the details.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Alpha how can you trust the physics without using your eyes? And if you are going to trust your eyes in order to determine what physics is then why don't you trust your eyes when you see that the curvature of the shadow of the Earth on the moon during an eclipse is round?

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Which ones are telling the truth. Out of every pilot who flies. Have you heard any. Are others threatened to keep quiet. Such a vast conspiracy involving 100,000 of thousands, I hate to say it but my wife is obviously involved as she has trained astronauts on the use of new tech and has been involved in math and coding used for space travel. How many pilots are actually honest?
    There are plenty of pilots talking about it. Go do some research. Some I have talked to were threatened with losing their jobs. All these agencies are compartmentalize. Your wife is just doing her job, just like any of us, if we are not at the top we are basically unaware of the true goings on, and math is a formal science. I would speculate that it would only be a few at the very top who actually know all the details.
    Ok alpha I guess you don’t want to answer my questions or provide your theories that is all I was looking for but it’s all good we do what we do. I’ll leave it alone on that stuff

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Alpha how can you trust the physics without using your eyes? And if you are going to trust your eyes in order to determine what physics is then why don't you trust your eyes when you see that the curvature of the shadow of the Earth on the moon during an eclipse is round?
    Why do you continue to misrepresent me?

I pointed out the difference between visible and physical phenomena.

I also said our senses can be fooled. This is a fact. I never said our senses are fooled 100% of the time.

I never said we can't use our eyes to observe stuff, but that is exactly what is it, visual. Now when we test the tangible substances, using experiments, we learn to understand the physics of that substance.

All I see is a shadow passing infront of something. But the physics of water show that there can be no curvature.

It should be easy for you then to provide a physical practical demonstration of a standing body of water with the surface naturally bending. But I'm still waiting.

Ok alpha I guess you don’t want to answer my questions or provide your theories that is all I was looking for but it’s all good we do what we do. I’ll leave it alone on that stuff
    F-ck me, I have gone out of my way to provide some of my speculations and theories. I've told you that I think there may be more land and resources, I gave you several reasons as to why 'elites' would lie, I have told you there are pilots speaking out, I've told you that not everyone needs to be involved. When you haven't even bothered to agree to first principles because you were "tired".
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Alpha when you test the tangible substance using experiments you are using your eyes to see what the results are of those experiments. That means that is also visual.

Thread Information