Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Is the earth flat?

I know this will sound weird and I don’t use it as sound proof but I’ve read of these out of body experiences and never dismissed nor scoffed them as I don’t know anything about it. If you ever had that feeling like you were physically falling as you were drifting of to sleep, which happens to me, they say that is a sign of obe. Does that happen to any of you? Anyway I had this experience one night where I went aloft and it seemed as though I was betwixt the moon and the earth. I was able to look back at the earth, actually I couldn’t have been that far back but I saw the earth and it curve. My mind turned it into a dream where I was in a rocket and I admit it was much more likely a dream than an OBE but hot damn that shit has been etched in my brain since it happened and that was years ago. It was like a dream in HD super max or some shit. I couldn’t forget it if I wanted to. Yes I was sober at the time.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    I know this will sound weird and I don’t use it as sound proof but I’ve read of these out of body experiences and never dismissed nor scoffed them as I don’t know anything about it. If you ever had that feeling like you were physically falling as you were drifting of to sleep, which happens to me, they say that is a sign of obe. Does that happen to any of you? Anyway I had this experience one night where I went aloft and it seemed as though I was betwixt the moon and the earth. I was able to look back at the earth, actually I couldn’t have been that far back but I saw the earth and it curve. My mind turned it into a dream where I was in a rocket and I admit it was much more likely a dream than an OBE but hot damn that shit has been etched in my brain since it happened and that was years ago. It was like a dream in HD super max or some shit. I couldn’t forget it if I wanted to. Yes I was sober at the time.
    Different states of consciousness can be said to coexist as widely collected in Spiritual Science book, but our physical plane of existence is the only one we can collect physical evidence about so that's a non-rationally-researchable subject. No offense is intended here.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Different states of consciousness can be said to coexist as widely collected in Spiritual Science book, but our physical plane of existence is the only one we can collect physical evidence about so that's a non-rationally-researchable subject. No offense is intended here.
    Thus me saying it wasn’t proof. Just brought it up as this thread makes me recall it. It was just one of those things in life that happens and makes you ponder. I still don’t hold OBE to be truth. I am curious if anyone else ever gets that falling feeling, like you tripped over something when dozing off to sleep

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thus me saying it wasn’t proof. Just brought it up as this thread makes me recall it. It was just one of those things in life that happens and makes you ponder. I still don’t hold OBE to be truth. I am curious if anyone else ever gets that falling feeling, like you tripped over something when dozing off to sleep
    I haven't had that feeling for years now, but occassionally have that tripping or stumbling, whilst falling asleep and waking with a start.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I haven't had that feeling for years now, but occassionally have that tripping or stumbling, whilst falling asleep and waking with a start.
    Ok yeah what the hell is that. It’s the weirdest thing. When I get it it feels very physical. Maybe there is a science thing behind it

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ok yeah what the hell is that. It’s the weirdest thing. When I get it it feels very physical. Maybe there is a science thing behind it
    What about deja vu? Consciousness holds many mysteries.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What about deja vu? Consciousness holds many mysteries.
    there is much more than meets the eye. On occasion the curtain moves a bit and we get a little glimpse behind it but for the most part we are stuck.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What if the space around the earth is curved or concave and it is making everything appeared to be spherical? What if there is a kind of refraction in the magnetosphere?

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lying ass media keeping us fooled as they pull the wool over our eyes and make trillions on the true shape of the earth.

https://earthsky.org/space/near-eart...t-2019-c0ppev1

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The dream state is a bit like taking drugs except the body is giving you the free kick. You dream up all kinds of things from new Beatles songs, to diving off of skyscrapers, to unfortunately last night going to a very old workplace and walking about talking to people I did not know, but everything else was all the same. All very odd.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    The dream state is a bit like taking drugs except the body is giving you the free kick. You dream up all kinds of things from new Beatles songs, to diving off of skyscrapers, to unfortunately last night going to a very old workplace and walking about talking to people I did not know, but everything else was all the same. All very odd.
    When my grandfather was dying in the hospital my father and I went to visit him of course. Several times he would tell us about long deceased people who had passed on coming to visit him.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

When my grandfather was dying in the hospital my father and I went to visit him of course. Several times he would tell us about long deceased people who had passed on coming to visit him.
    There is definitely something going on there. I think it is mainly chemicals, but who knows for sure. I quite look forward to dreaming. I hate the falling to sleep part but love waking fresh from a dream with it still imprinted strongly. Many just fade away if you keep sleeping.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There is definitely something going on there. I think it is mainly chemicals, but who knows for sure. I quite look forward to dreaming. I hate the falling to sleep part but love waking fresh from a dream with it still imprinted strongly. Many just fade away if you keep sleeping.
    Could be chemicals. I had an experience when I was young that some refer to as an NDE. I never knew, or will know, exactly what it was. Well, maybe someday.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A lot of things we never knew we only discovered after technology was able to allow us to detect it. That is proof enough right there that we should not disbelieve in anything

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Could be chemicals. I had an experience when I was young that some refer to as an NDE. I never knew, or will know, exactly what it was. Well, maybe someday.
    Either of you guys done Ayahuasca? I have done it 3 times, and can't recommend it enough.
    They live, We sleep

Thread Information