Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    All you need to do is provide a physical practical demonstration of a standing body of water with the surface naturally bending.
    So I’m giving you proof of the dome. Are you dismissing it?
    Give me the speeds the rockets are travelling, and where can I touch this dome?
    It’s from the flat earth society website. They know what they are talking about. I put a link to flat earth society website. They will lock your thread on the forum if you are shill and day too many rounder things.
    You claimed "I’m giving you proof of the dome. Are you dismissing it?"

I want you to give the speeds the rockets were travelling when they hit your claimed 'dome' and where I can touch this 'dome'.
    Look flat earth society puts this up as evidence to prove the earth is flat. Shouldn’t that be enough. They also put up diagrams of what the earth really looks up. This is from the flat earth society I can’t imagine they are shills if it’s good enough for them it should be good enough for all who follow their teachings. Mark says they have all the info on the site on these rockets hitting the dome are proof positive it’s not like he is a shill. People put it up and it’s proof for flat earthers.
    Define flat earther. So you can't back up your claim? And you continue to promote shills.
    I try to put it clearly, it’s from the flat earth society website. I guess that’s how they define themselves
    You keep using the term, so I want you to define it.
    The flat earth society, you can look it up. Remember when I asked you for sources to all the pilots and leaks you told me to look it up. It’s all there alpha in your flat earth society website. You obviously use the site much of what you say is on that site, actually everything you say is on that site. They have all responses, arguments and shill stuff written out like a play book. But they aren’t shills

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Is the earth flat?

All you need to do is provide a physical practical demonstration of a standing body of water with the surface naturally bending.
    It’s from the flat earth society website. They know what they are talking about. I put a link to flat earth society website. They will lock your thread on the forum if you are shill and day too many rounder things.

I want you to give the speeds the rockets were travelling when they hit your claimed 'dome' and where I can touch this 'dome'.
    Look flat earth society puts this up as evidence to prove the earth is flat. Shouldn’t that be enough. They also put up diagrams of what the earth really looks up. This is from the flat earth society I can’t imagine they are shills if it’s good enough for them it should be good enough for all who follow their teachings. Mark says they have all the info on the site on these rockets hitting the dome are proof positive it’s not like he is a shill. People put it up and it’s proof for flat earthers.
    Define flat earther. So you can't back up your claim? And you continue to promote shills.
    I try to put it clearly, it’s from the flat earth society website. I guess that’s how they define themselves
    The flat earth society, you can look it up. Remember when I asked you for sources to all the pilots and leaks you told me to look it up. It’s all there alpha in your flat earth society website. You obviously use the site much of what you say is on that site, actually everything you say is on that site. They have all responses, arguments and shill stuff written out like a play book. But they aren’t shills
    It's not my 'flat earth society' walrus. I've never actually visited it. You brought the claimed here, then punked out when asked for proof so I could verify it. They are shills, dis-info agents, and controlled opposition. Still waiting for you to define the term 'flat earther'.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's not my 'flat earth society' walrus. I've never actually visited it. You brought the claimed here, then punked out when asked for proof so I could verify it. They are shills, dis-info agents, and controlled opposition. Still waiting for you to define the term 'flat earther'.
    Why you hung up on me defining shit? I didn’t make the website or the group. They are a real website I posted a link. You can read their mission statement. If you have never visited the site it’s quite amazing as they say the same things you do

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Flat earth mission statement

For centuries, mankind knew all there was to know about the shape of the Earth. It was a flat planet, shaped roughly like a circle, with lots of pointy things hanging down from the underside. On the comparatively smooth topside, Europe sat in the middle of the circle, with the other continents scattered about the fringes, and parts of Africa hanging over the edge. The oceans lapped against the sides of the Earth, and in places ran over, creating currents that would pull over the edge ships that ventured too far out to sea. The space beyond the edge of the world was a dark realm inhabited by all sorts of unholy beasts. Fire and brimstone billowed up from the very depths of hell itself and curled 'round the cliffs whose infinite length jutted straight down to the darkest depths . . . .

Then, in the year of our Lord fourteen-hundred and ninety-two, it all changed. For decades a small band of self-proclaimed "enlightened" individuals had been spouting their heretical nonsense that the Earth was in fact round. Citing "proof" based on nothing more than assumptions, half-truths and blind guesses, they dazzled the populace with their " . . . undeniable mathematical and scientific evidence . . . that the world is shaped not like a pancake, but an orange!"

Rightly wishing to dispel notions regarding the alleged citrus-like shape of our planet, the Church was able to either silence or execute nearly all the fanatics. But a small handful remained, continuing to spread their blasphemous speeches and to promote their heretical ideals involving the very center of the universe. One of their number, who called himself Grigori Efimovich, would later be known to the rest of the world as Christopher Columbus. Using an elaborate setup involving hundreds of mirrors and a few burlap sacks, he was able to create an illusion so convincing that it was actually believed he had sailed around the entire planet and landed in the West Indies. As we now know, he did not. What Efimovich actually did was sail across the Atlantic Ocean to a previously undiscovered continent, North America, and even then only to a small island off the coast. It took him several years more even to "discover" his blunder and claim it as a " . . . new world". But the damage had already been done, and mankind entered into what we now call its "Dark Ages" . . . .

Enter the Flat Earth Society. For over five hundred years humanity has believed the "round Earth" teachings of Efimovich and his followers. But all hope is not lost. For through all that time, a small but diligent band of individuals have preserved the knowledge of our planet's true shape. And now, after centuries in the Dark Ages, we believe that mankind as a whole is once again ready to embrace the truth that has forever been the Flat Earth Society. Using whatever means are deemed necessary and relying heavily on a callous disregard for the lives and well-being of our members, we have slowly but steadily been spreading the news.

But why? Why do we say the Earth is flat, when the vast majority says otherwise? Because we know the truth.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

#CristoforoColomboFakeJourney

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

For centuries, mankind knew all there was to know about the shape of the Earth. It was a flat planet, shaped roughly like a circle, with lots of pointy things hanging down from the underside. On the comparatively smooth topside, Europe sat in the middle of the circle, with the other continents scattered about the fringes, and parts of Africa hanging over the edge. The oceans lapped against the sides of the Earth, and in places ran over, creating currents that would pull over the edge ships that ventured too far out to sea. The space beyond the edge of the world was a dark realm inhabited by all sorts of unholy beasts. Fire and brimstone billowed up from the very depths of hell itself and curled 'round the cliffs whose infinite length jutted straight down to the darkest depths . . . .

Then, in the year of our Lord fourteen-hundred and ninety-two, it all changed. For decades a small band of self-proclaimed "enlightened" individuals had been spouting their heretical nonsense that the Earth was in fact round. Citing "proof" based on nothing more than assumptions, half-truths and blind guesses, they dazzled the populace with their " . . . undeniable mathematical and scientific evidence . . . that the world is shaped not like a pancake, but an orange!"

Rightly wishing to dispel notions regarding the alleged citrus-like shape of our planet, the Church was able to either silence or execute nearly all the fanatics. But a small handful remained, continuing to spread their blasphemous speeches and to promote their heretical ideals involving the very center of the universe. One of their number, who called himself Grigori Efimovich, would later be known to the rest of the world as Christopher Columbus. Using an elaborate setup involving hundreds of mirrors and a few burlap sacks, he was able to create an illusion so convincing that it was actually believed he had sailed around the entire planet and landed in the West Indies. As we now know, he did not. What Efimovich actually did was sail across the Atlantic Ocean to a previously undiscovered continent, North America, and even then only to a small island off the coast. It took him several years more even to "discover" his blunder and claim it as a " . . . new world". But the damage had already been done, and mankind entered into what we now call its "Dark Ages" . . . .

Enter the Flat Earth Society. For over five hundred years humanity has believed the "round Earth" teachings of Efimovich and his followers. But all hope is not lost. For through all that time, a small but diligent band of individuals have preserved the knowledge of our planet's true shape. And now, after centuries in the Dark Ages, we believe that mankind as a whole is once again ready to embrace the truth that has forever been the Flat Earth Society. Using whatever means are deemed necessary and relying heavily on a callous disregard for the lives and well-being of our members, we have slowly but steadily been spreading the news.

But why? Why do we say the Earth is flat, when the vast majority says otherwise? Because we know the truth.

I think he's gone.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

I think he's gone.
    Ya didnt realize he got the boot along with my pal miles

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think he's gone.
    Yes gone, in a similar way that Brockton blockbuster(rip) is gone :S

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by palmerq View Post
    I think he's gone.
    Yes gone, in a similar way that Brockton blockbuster(rip) is gone :S
    Makes you wonder if Brock ever owned a poodle or a beret.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/techn...id=mailsignout

"See Mercury glide across the sun in rare sky show"

Too bad Alpha's not here. Curious as to what spin or explanation he would've put on this little tidbit. Flat Earth theory says the Sun basically travels in a circle above the Earth's flat surface (held by what force I don't know). So this bit of observation, of planet Mercury passing in front of the Sun, would have to be explained away somehow.

Guess we'll never know unless Alpha comes back.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tito that's funny that you posted that because I just posted it I Believe on another thread. I was going to watch that sunrise today but it was said it cannot be seen with the naked eye

El Kabong Guest

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Alpha you are confusing philosophical concepts with scientific criteria. You are basically arguing against yourself in insisting on two principles that cancel each other out.

You are not displaying a healthy skepticism but rather a retreat into denialism. You are in one breath saying you cannot trust your eyes and at the same time demanding that the illusion of level water on the horizon be accepted as evidence despite it requiring that you deny overwhelming scientific evidence to the contrary.

You are also mocking Andre's bubbles for not having metals and a core when you have for the entire thread denied that is necessary and impossible to model when dealing with your own curved water around a sphere mantra.
    I feel like some one with a flat icey pole stick tried to pop my bubble but it seems to just be stuck through with no bang. Where'd he go, who banned him or more to the point why? I was just getting started, Im gutted like a hollow bubble, Im left feeling a bit flat..
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Alpha you are confusing philosophical concepts with scientific criteria. You are basically arguing against yourself in insisting on two principles that cancel each other out.

You are not displaying a healthy skepticism but rather a retreat into denialism. You are in one breath saying you cannot trust your eyes and at the same time demanding that the illusion of level water on the horizon be accepted as evidence despite it requiring that you deny overwhelming scientific evidence to the contrary.

You are also mocking Andre's bubbles for not having metals and a core when you have for the entire thread denied that is necessary and impossible to model when dealing with your own curved water around a sphere mantra.
    I feel like some one with a flat icey pole stick tried to pop my bubble but it seems to just be stuck through with no bang. Where'd he go, who banned him or more to the point why? I was just getting started, Im gutted like a hollow bubble, Im left feeling a bit flat..
    He was a lot of fun. I think fenald banned him.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fenster told he to stop writing "cool story bro" and Alpha said "no, im not gonna stop so go ahead and ban me".

Thread Information