you're totally confused man.. when seeing the perfect sphere from outer space on video from countless space shuttle missions, what is blocking your view from seeing the whole flat Earth? Can you say what is blocking your view? you don't even understand what an argument means. You use the example of a house blocking two people's views. So what in the example of observing the Earth from outer space signifies the house which is blocking your view from seeing the entire flat Earth? Can you answer that question? you keep repeating about water like a broken record and nobody is talking about water. What is blocking your view from seeing The flat Earth from outer space?

that would be my last question and you can go on in your delusions. I don't want to interrupt them. I thought perhaps you had some common sense. Guess I was wrong.

Also why don't you or one of your pals drive to the edge of the Earth and take a photo and post it here in this thread? I want to see a photo of the edge of the Earth. that is surely testable can't one of you people drive to the edge and take a photo and post it here? Yeah I didn't think so