Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
I was definitely banned, but I think Fenster was doing as a piss take more than anything else as I only posted the forbidden sentence one time and then said 'Yeah, go on Adolf' or something on being asked if I wanted to be banned. I was busy, so didn't mind a time out. Logged in one time and was banned and didn't bother again.

How long is Alpha banned for?

Fatman, if Alpha wants to believe in a flat earth, then I don't see the big deal. You have people believing in God or horoscopes, so I don't know why he has to be harangued about that to the end.

I do think there needs to be more innovation when it comes to 'Cool story, Bro'. More 'That was a tremendous narrative, sister' or 'Tell me more, you dazzling hunk of a strawberry'.

We do need to keep it fresh.
I messed up the timer, not sure what happened, good job i didn't die over the weekend.
I was only having a laugh with the rainbow bro story. On being asked if I wanted to be banned I thought 'Well, go on then if you are offering'. Just my way. Thought you might have been salty because I called you Beanz and then also Kirkland on the main board. Pretty strong knocks that would devastate a lesser man.

There are rumors Brock has been spotted in the mountains of Nepal wearing a Greta Tshirt while carrying a flag emblazoned with 'What about the snow up here? Are you waiting for it to melt or what?' Beatniks today, what can you do?
I did it for Frederic, to be honest, I don't like it when one guy is getting heat from everyone, especially a new guy (Saddo used to be strong on not letting new guys be picked on).