Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
Alpha/James do you believe that the idea the earth is a globe is a Satanic conspiracy? If not, what motivates and sustains all the scientists and people over hundreds of years to maintain this conspiracy?
Why are you calling me James? If you want to know my name just ask. Not to sound disinterested but what does Satan and hundreds of years to maintain have to do with the actual shape of the earth?

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
Alpha, you have not answered a single question I've asked you. You continue to sidestep and change the subject. Pivoting away repeatedly from direct questions shows your incapacity to comprehend others' questions and your deep fear of realizing how intellectually vacuous your theory is. When you can answer my questions, which apparently will be never, including quite what the Loch Ness Monster LOL has to do with seeing a sphere from the space station ROFLMAO, then we can call this a real debate. Until you can get real, that won't happen.
The subject has remained the same. Questioning the claims of the globe. You are the one side stepping and being intellectually dishonest. I have no theory. I use natural science and practical demonstration using tangible substance to prove what is true in reality.

The Loch Ness was in regards to the very first question I asked you, if you accept images as proof. Which you never answered, but tried to turn into a strawman argument. Again, objective reality is not up for debate.

Until you can provide your physical, practical demonstration of a standing body of water naturally conforming to the exterior of a shape, as the globe claims it must, I guess we have nothing else to say here.
You provided the strawman argument Alpha. Fatty never brought up fake, easily and comprehensively disproved hoax photographic evidence of Nessy. You provided that scarecrow as a substitute argument you could pretend he was claiming to be a real man because you refused to engage with the real evidence and argument he presented.

Who is really being intellectually dishonest?
Stop talking sh-t Beanz. Fats brought up images from space and I asked if he accepts images alone as proof. I was trying to establish first principles and understand what is acceptable proof for him when someone is trying to claim something to be true to him. He never answered. Images can be manipulated so are far from conclusive alone as proof.

Those images contradict our reality, as proven by practical demonstration of the tangible substance. The physics of water are testable. Natural scientific emperical and practical. And you think images stand up to actual science as "real evidence and an argument?"

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
Well ive never got to the ends of the earth a looked over the edge so im guessing its a globe.
However if it is flat as some believe, i fail to see what i can do about it either way.
So to sum up who gives a shiney shite.
The edge is propaganda that has been programmed into you. It shouldn't be something you have to guess. The physics of water practically demonstrate that the globe is not reality. You have to prove to yourself first that whether what you have been taught is actually true before you can do anything.