937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Is the earth flat?

Is the earth flat?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Is the earth flat?

No

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'd love to have a chat with one of these flat earthers to find out why they believe it is.

At first I thought it was a joke but....
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post
    I'd love to have a chat with one of these flat earthers to find out why they believe it is.

At first I thought it was a joke but....
    Yeah the shadow on eclipses must kill them. Same with round the globe sailing.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I just poured myself a really stiff glass of scotch, and I can’t see any curvature at all. Before this, I might have said no, but tonight I’m going to invent a camera and laser level that are accurate over thousands of miles and get to the bottom of it. My glass of scotch that is.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes. The earth is demonstrably level.
    Last edited by Alpha; 06-17-2020 at 04:33 AM.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    I just poured myself a really stiff glass of scotch, and I can’t see any curvature at all. Before this, I might have said no, but tonight I’m going to invent a camera and laser level that are accurate over thousands of miles and get to the bottom of it. My glass of scotch that is.
    Keep drinking, it will curve. However, all curvature is illusion induced by temporary insanity. Then of course a tremendous hangover. This is why drunk people sleep with fat women. Suddenly curvature makes sense....until the morning. Tito is probably an alcoholic.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I just need some info on how this flat earth-we have works. Who is on what side kinda stuff, just the basics. I want to know how a flat earther thinks it functions if not what we think it is. If it makes sense, I’m in.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I saw a scale model of this proposed flat Earth. It honestly looked like one of those giant cookie cakes surrounded by frosting along the rim. Made me hungry and overly philosophical all at once.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Keep drinking, it will curve. However, all curvature is illusion induced by temporary insanity. Then of course a tremendous hangover. This is why drunk people sleep with fat women. Suddenly curvature makes sense....until the morning. Tito is probably an alcoholic.
    Hangovers are for people who don’t truly drink. When you’re really about the life, everything always makes sense.

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Attached Images

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post

See that's where you're wrong. When you're drunk, curves make you physically ill. Yet the straightest of lines can suddenly seem curvy. So I prefer curves while sober, so I can negotiate all the turns, hills and valleys. If all I have in front of me are straight lines, I prefer a few good drinks to get the illusion of curves.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hey guys, I'd really love to continue this properly, but when I get a PM wishing I'd die (even if in jest, I don't think it's something you should say to someone), I can't really be bothered continuing with someone so indoctrinated and brainwashed.

I have never tried to convince anyone of my truth, I have always insisted that people do their own research and find the knowledge for themselves.

I will leave these last thoughts on the subject:

I describe natural science as observable, measurable, testable, repeatable, would you agree that that is the core of science?

I tried to start with the simplest thing, that we all have experience with: water. We all know how it behaves in our reality. Not 1 person here has seen or is able to produce water bending around the exterior of a shape, but continue to believe it can because of all the propaganda we have been exposed to from birth.

Tito asks for proof, just look at water, it's so simple. It's called objective reality, if you can't observe or demonstrate, repeat something in this reality, then it's not reality.

There is so much more I would love to get into, but if you can't bring yourself to question this very simple lie you have been sold, then I leave you to your beliefs.

Remember, don't believe everything you're told, taught, do your own research/ experiments and find the truth for yourselves. Thanks guys.
    Last edited by Alpha; 01-10-2019 at 05:48 PM.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Hey guys, I'd really love to continue this properly, but when I get a PM wishing I'd die (even if in jest, I don't think it's something you should say to someone), I can't really be bothered continuing with someone so indoctrinated and brainwashed.

I have never tried to convince anyone of my truth, I have always insisted that people do their own research and find the knowledge for themselves.

I will leave these last thoughts on the subject:

I describe natural science as observable, measurable, testable, repeatable, would you agree that that is the core of science?

I tried to start with the simplest thing, that we all have experience with: water. We all know how it behaves in our reality. Not 1 person here has seen or is able to produce water bending around the exterior of a shape, but continue to believe it can because of all the propaganda we have been exposed to from birth.

Tito asks for proof, just look at water, it's so simple. It's called objective reality, if you can't observe or demonstrate, repeat something in this reality, then it's not reality.

There is so much more I would love to get into, but if you can't bring yourself to question this very simple lie you have been sold, then I leave you to your beliefs.

Remember, don't believe everything your told, taught, do your own research/ experiments and find the truth for yourselves. Thanks guys.
    You got a PM wishing that you would die? WTF?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Thread Information