9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Is the earth flat?

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    I think that Beanz is only trumping Alpha's sophomoric comprehension of science and logic and physics and a whole host of other things. For example when beanz asks poignantly "what motive would thousands of scientists over the course of the past several centuries have to conceal that the Earth is flat?", That it is a calm and pointed destruction of his opponent and in no way angry or combative at all. I would not characterize him as being combative or angry whilst doing so.

He's not angry and combative all the time. For instance, I'm pretty sure when he's sleeping, he's not angry and combative at all.
    GOOD POINT, then again, there can be night "fits" or night "terrors" that which can able to make combat and anger in the inner part of a per-son. So sleep may NOT stop his combativeness.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think that Beanz is only trumping Alpha's sophomoric comprehension of science and logic and physics and a whole host of other things. For example when beanz asks poignantly "what motive would thousands of scientists over the course of the past several centuries have to conceal that the Earth is flat?", That it is a calm and pointed destruction of his opponent and in no way angry or combative at all. I would not characterize him as being combative or angry whilst doing so.

He's not angry and combative all the time. For instance, I'm pretty sure when he's sleeping, he's not angry and combative at all.
    GOOD POINT, then again, there can be night "fits" or night "terrors" that which can able to make combat and anger in the inner part of a per-son. So sleep may NOT stop his combativeness.

You know.... after I wrote that, I had second thoughts because of what you're alluding to. Some people sleep through clenched jaws.... and may even curse and argue in their sleep.

That doesn't sound like restful sleep at all, and in turn might just explain why someone could be downright nasty and combative when they're awake.

Hmmm.......

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sieep is so important. I had a weird dream last night where I was trying but couldn't fall asleep. Then I woke up and realized I had been asleep and it was a dream. Happened a few times so I am up at 5am. I don't mind as I did get a good 7 hours in, so not angry. 4 hours will make me moody. Beanz prides himself on not going to bed early like a square. He is macho and listens to public school boy punk like The Clash. Sleep is for Smiths fans.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Guys I have only been here for about a week and a halfe so I guess it is time for me to ask someone to clarify what is happening here. Are these genuine fights or are you guys just kidding around with each other?

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My post above was a tease. Nothing vindictive in that one. True about sleep and my odd dreams though.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh God. Dream flashback. Tyson Fury was also on some panel along with Jordan Peterson debating the relevance of Christianity in the modern world. He was also wearing a wig. It is no wonder I had to wake up.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    My post above was a tease. Nothing vindictive in that one. True about sleep and my odd dreams though.
    will gandalf I wasn't really singling you out or anything but I just mean in general the last week or so has been sort of a roller coaster ride for me. I sometimes think that you guys are all friends and just kidding around while other times I detect some genuine runners and hostility and anger. Then the sarcasm seems to follow and then I get confused because some of the sarcastic jokes that you guys make are pretty funny and it looks like things settle down for 2 hours or a day or two but then it starts up again. So I'm a little bit confused about just how close you guys are friendship in terms of friendship for how much really is there In just straight out and out hostility.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The forum is Schizoid like that. For me I try to treat someone with the same respect they are giving me. If someone hurls abuse at you the Mods don't care, so I then go into trench mode. But on the whole most get on and it isn't too deep. Some get called angry, others empty, others bitter. The reality is we feel different things at different times. I currently feel fear having seen Fury in the most pathetic of wigs trying to debate Christian theology and its pertinence to the world we live in. Time for a coffee....

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

will gandalf I wasn't really singling you out or anything but I just mean in general the last week or so has been sort of a roller coaster ride for me. I sometimes think that you guys are all friends and just kidding around while other times I detect some genuine runners and hostility and anger. Then the sarcasm seems to follow and then I get confused because some of the sarcastic jokes that you guys make are pretty funny and it looks like things settle down for 2 hours or a day or two but then it starts up again. So I'm a little bit confused about just how close you guys are friendship in terms of friendship for how much really is there In just straight out and out hostility.
    You have, on numerous occasions, been hostile to alpha the man.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

We all love each other to death here. Especially Beanz. I know most on here would love nothing more than to plant a great big sloppy kiss on that perpetually pissed off face. Especially Gandalf.

Walrus is kidding 99.99 percent of the time. The other 0.01 percent he just sounds weird because he's being serious. Also, he gives everyone here cool nicknames.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

We all love each other to death here. Especially Beanz. I know most on here would love nothing more than to plant a great big sloppy kiss on that perpetually pissed off face. Especially Gandalf.

Walrus is kidding 99.99 percent of the time. The other 0.01 percent he just sounds weird because he's being serious. Also, he gives everyone here cool nicknames.
    Dear sir @TitoFan I meant to ask you, I saw walrus calls you "tits", it seems weird to me....? Just a joke or..?

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think there is genuine hostility there from TitoFan, Walrus and Gandalf and really there is no need for it on this board. Have to be honest and say being called angry and being accused of 'having a perpetually pissed off face' is beyond tiresome now after years of it, and frankly a bit pathetic.

I think I have been perfectly civil in my responses to Alpha in this thread and the last God knows how many posts have nothing to do with a flat earth.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dear sir @TitoFan I meant to ask you, I saw walrus calls you "tits", it seems weird to me....? Just a joke or..?

Joke, bro. You gotta get to know each one here.... then at some point you'll come to your own conclusions. That's probably the only piece of advice I can give you.

At some point you'll notice if it's all of us arguing vehemently and angrily with each other....... or if it's just ONE person arguing vehemently and angrily with a bunch of people.

At that point, I would again presume you'd be able to reach your own conclusions.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cool, got it! 😊

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    I think there is genuine hostility there from TitoFan, Walrus and Gandalf and really there is no need for it on this board. Have to be honest and say being called angry and being accused of 'having a perpetually pissed off face' is beyond tiresome now after years of it, and frankly a bit pathetic.

I think I have been perfectly civil in my responses to Alpha in this thread and the last God knows how many posts have nothing to do with a flat earth.
    Yes beaner definitely, all my one sentence posts are full of hostility

Thread Information