Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
You know he has gone, right?
They think they won.
Not at all. That is just judging a book by someone else's cover. Like a lot of other people Alpha wanted the exclusive right to continually post offensive nonsense but then cry foul when anyone called him out on it. Digging a hole and then continuing to dig when someone offers a hand to help you out is something we can all fall foul of.

I realise believing in a flat earth is not offensive, but when you then insist on calling everyone else stupid sheep (much like Miles with his similarly childish Robinson infatuation) for pointing out that 1+1 does not make 3, you have to expect a bit of flack.

I'm surprised you fell for that. Typical coy answer from someone who also thinks it's ridiculous to "know the Earth is flat".... but feels it's much more fun to stand on the sidelines and throw rocks at those who engage.
Typical reply of a bully. All through the thread you were begging for gang members to help you out and your gloating is disgusting for a man that didn't even win.

Ohh... I am soooo hurt and disturbed by your surprising response to me. Any time now you'll add that you don't give a shit if I die.