Tito I wasn't trying to be patronizing. Only stating that when looking out across to the horizon, I myself tend to look straight ahead. If you look down at any other angle than level, that's fine, but it makes it very hard to measure and record the angle you are looking at. When I make my observations with my camera I use a level and a tube, so I can accurately measure that it is actually level across the water of ground.

We'll have to agree to disagree on perspective. Although I disagree that it has been debunked. As you get higher you are changing the angle you are viewing from. Think about the experiment I mentioned, where you place your camera on the ground of say a football field or warehouse floor, then get someone to walk away from it. You will see them disappearing from the bottom up. Now we know they are not going over any curve, just out of our perspective. If you started rising the camera up, you will see more of the person comes back into view.

We can only see so far. Even with camera's or telescopes. Plus you need to add in things like the atmosphere and also things in the way. Stand out on your street and try to see 3 or 4 streets over. You will generally have other houses or trees in the way making that very difficult. It's the same with the earth. It has hills and valleys, plus the atmosphere, that makes it only possible to see so far.

You claimed we couldn't use the vids the show infrared footage over a 123 distance. So I left it out, because, you are right, I hadn't done that particular experiment myself. But I have done my own experiments and observations over the 11 mile distance, where I can see things that should be hidden by curvature. And again, you can go out and do some of these observations for yourself. You don't have to take my word for it. You can actually try and test and repeat your own observations. Real empirical evidence you can produce yourself.

You also failed to address that you claimed the earth is so big that we can't see any curvature in one post, but are able to see it going over the horizon at what 20 odd miles I think you said. And the fact that if you fixed that point where you claim it's the curvature the boat is going over, and went to a higher altitude, that that point couldn't rise up to your eye level, as the horizon does, because as geometry dictates, that point you claiming is curving, would continue to curve down, making it impossible for the horizon to rise to your eye level. I have mentioned this experiment before. I have done it myself at different locations.

Things fall because they are dense, is all it means. I can't explain that any simpler. We know what density is. And it's quantifiable. Basically the air particles can't support things that are denser than the air surrounding it, so the fall through the air to the ground. I know they fall at 9.81 m/s, but it has nothing to do with gravity, it's all about the density of an object.

If you want to claim that I can't use vids because I haven't done the experiments for myself, then the same goes for you and the luminaries. Have you been into the sky with the planets, sun and moon? The truth is we really have no idea what they are. Looking at them through a good quality telescopes, they look like pulsing lights, nothing like the CGI that NASA and other space agencies are selling you. And again, take a look for yourself, and see if what you are seeing is the same as what you are being presented. You don't have to take my word for it.

And yes, from my observations, the luminaries seem to work better on a flat plane, for example all the star trails circling Polaris, you can time lapse this for yourself. The fact that if we were hurtling through space, we should be seeing different stars every 6 months or so. But the fact remains, looking at the sky gives us nothing quantifiable for the ground beneath our feet.

Ok so can you give me 1 practical example of gravity holding our atmosphere to the earth?

Also a practical example of a gradient vacuum, beside a gradient air pressure?

You also failed to address how you can create pressure without a barrier of some sort.

I'm not sure why you are taking things so personally. I am only challenging the claims of the globe.

We are talking about objective reality.

You yourself have admitted that you can't give me a practical example of gravity. We don't observe mass attracting mass anywhere in nature.

We know we need a barrier or container to create pressure.

There is no measurable curvature.

The motion of the earth has never been detected.

We know how the natural physics of water work, and that it can't conform to the exterior of a shape.

You decide to stop throwing insults, after throwing the last insults. I was the 1 that took the higher road. I'm not sure what you mean by double standards. You can't accept my word or vids, but you can test these for yourself. Again I don't see how looking the the sky gives us anything measurable of the claimed curvature, or motion, or shows how water can conform to the exterior of a shape, or shows how we can have a pressurized system without a barrier.

You claim stuff to be scientific fact, all I'm asking is for it to be shown how they proved it. Remember the sciences. Reality was here before language. The formal sciences are a tool only. Did they use demonstrable, observable, testable, repeatable experiments to prove these things? If so then all I'm asking is to be shown these. I think you'll find they didn't. We don't observe mass attracting to mass in nature, so I would like to see the experiment that proves this. What demonstrable, observable, testable, repeatable experiment did Einstein use to disprove the ether, for his theory of relativity to work?

I couldn't care less if you wanted to continue or not. I never wanted to start this thread, but since it's here I'll post information, in case someone else is curious about the claims of the globe. As I have mentioned, Youtube and Google are already censoring the subject, and it can be hard to find relevant information.

Like I have said from the beginning, I'm not trying to convince anyone, just posting what I know to be true from actual Natural scientific experiments.