Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Is the earth flat?

Also how do you explain maths, physics, technology and the entire way we model the world working so well to allow us to do everything you take for granted if it is all based on psuedo science? You are suggesting there is an international conspiracy lasting thousands of years where everyone from Aristotle to Stephen Hawkins, explorers, cartographers, scientists, and virtually everyone on earth have all been engaged in maintaining an illusion that also very conveniently explains natural phenomena and allows us to design aeroplanes and explain why trees grow upwards. What is their motivation?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

To claim that space, stars, moon etc doesn't exist is insane.
    So Alpha is claiming the entire planet (flat or round 😂) is covered by some huge kind of dome that simulates day (clouds/wind/sunshine/rain) and night (dark, moon, stars)
    I'd like to see the construction company who built this dome/cover 😁 it's an engineering miracle really when you think it'd have had to be erected thousands or tens of thousands of years ago - before electricity was invented for instance, did they have hand operated work tools i wonder and I'd love to see the scaffold team that built upwards to get it up there 😁
    Alpha your a knowledgeable boxing poster but your off your fucking nut if you seriously believe most of what your typing in this thread.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    To claim that space, stars, moon etc doesn't exist is insane.
    So Alpha is claiming the entire planet (flat or round 😂) is covered by some huge kind of dome that simulates day (clouds/wind/sunshine/rain) and night (dark, moon, stars)
    I'd like to see the construction company who built this dome/cover 😁 it's an engineering miracle really when you think it'd have had to be erected thousands or tens of thousands of years ago - before electricity was invented for instance, did they have hand operated work tools i wonder and I'd love to see the scaffold team that built upwards to get it up there 😁
    Alpha your a knowledgeable boxing poster but your off your fucking nut if you seriously believe most of what your typing in this thread.
    I have never claimed the stars, moon don't exist. But space as they are selling it to you, is fake. The term planet comes from The Greek term asters planetai meant "wandering stars". I have never been up there to do any experiments, or to move around 3 dimensionally, like we can on earth, but from my observations, from very good quality telescopes, the planets look more like pulsing light and not terra firma that you could land on. I'm not sure what keeps these luminaries on their circuits, but I could speculate that it is possible electro magnetism.

I have never claimed there is a dome. I am disputing the globe claim that we can have a pressurized gas particle atmosphere, without a barrier, membrane, container to create that pressure.

What's nuts is believing water can confirm to the exterior of a shape, without being able to provide a practical demonstrative of this. That's nuts.

What's nuts is believing you can create a pressurized gas atmosphere without some sort of barrier or container, again, without being able to provide a practical demonstration of this.

What's nuts is believing a pressurized gas atmosphere can exist right beside a vacuum (one we can't even recreate on earth), without the higher energy moving into the lower energy. Again without being able to provide a practical demonstration.

What's nuts is believing in curvature, that you can't see or measure.

What's nuts is believing that the earth is in motion, when no experiment has ever detected this motion.

What's nuts is believing in a magical force, one that you cannot observe anywhere in nature, or provide a practical experiment for.

Not one person here has been able to provide something quantifiable for the globe.

But you all continue to defend your beliefs, not realizing it's basically a religion.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@Alpha ....... where the hell you been, bro? I thought maybe you had gone off on that transpolar journey..... made it to the other side..... and drank yourself into a depressed stupor.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So basically ...you don't believe in gravity.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I still have some concerns that this guy is a shill, but he's on the right track:

They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

“Why are the penguins waddling?” Because they know they are near the edge And this guy is on the right track, lmfao. You’ve simply got to be an elaborate troll, just admit it, everyone will give you full points for it.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Alpha when the last line you post is -
    "But you all continue to defend your beliefs, not realizing it's basically a religion."

Its probably not a great idea to post a video about someone's 'Flat Earth Awakening'. 😁There is something evangelical about your cultish adherence to your gospel and its adherence to obscure texts. You refuse to accept photographic evidence as blasphemous unless it is sanctioned by your weird church, censored by you or doctored in order to maintain your lies. You sound like the Roman cunts that hijacked Christianity.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    I still have some concerns that this guy is a shill, but he's on the right track:

at 6:41 he says talking about footage of a curver earth taken from baloons etc

"So i have to see it with my own eyes, because I don't trust CGI, because I'm not Jewish" That explains a lot, so much butt hurt. The theme seems to be THEY, whoever they are are, are deliberately holding us back. Weak as shit.

The comments are different level

"Owen is picking at the crusty sand from his awakening eye's - finally. It is so VERY NICE seeing a fellow human starting the awakening from such a LONG SLUMBER"

"Thanks man.These are beautiful times of Awackening.Peace."

"
    Keep pursuing truth BB, Read God's Word, especially Genesis, and ask does it describe a Globe? Not even close. 1 The Bible is true never proven wrong 2. Jesus is Lord 3. Faith is the victory 4. Love never Fails"

"You are in a Matrix. GODs Bubble.Nothing can get out"
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Beanz made this thread so he can finally be in a debate he can actually win, even without using his dishonest tactics such as childish insults, strawman and ad hominum.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Beanz made this thread so he can finally be in a debate he can actually win, even without using his dishonest tactics such as childish insults, strawman and ad hominum.
    That is the nicest post you have ever made of Beans. Bless.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So anyone actually have any actual scientific experiments or anything quantifiable for the globe? Rather than just pseudoscience or religious type beliefs?
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Those amazing workers i mentioned have only gone and pulled a huge white cover over the south of England.
    Must have done it straight after the dark one with stars on replaced the blue one they used all day yesterday.

Clever fuckers

Thread Information