Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
All you need to do is provide a physical practical demonstration of a standing body of water with the surface naturally bending.
So I’m giving you proof of the dome. Are you dismissing it?
Give me the speeds the rockets are travelling, and where can I touch this dome?
It’s from the flat earth society website. They know what they are talking about. I put a link to flat earth society website. They will lock your thread on the forum if you are shill and day too many rounder things.
You claimed "I’m giving you proof of the dome. Are you dismissing it?"

I want you to give the speeds the rockets were travelling when they hit your claimed 'dome' and where I can touch this 'dome'.
Look flat earth society puts this up as evidence to prove the earth is flat. Shouldn’t that be enough. They also put up diagrams of what the earth really looks up. This is from the flat earth society I can’t imagine they are shills if it’s good enough for them it should be good enough for all who follow their teachings. Mark says they have all the info on the site on these rockets hitting the dome are proof positive it’s not like he is a shill. People put it up and it’s proof for flat earthers.
Define flat earther. So you can't back up your claim? And you continue to promote shills.
I try to put it clearly, it’s from the flat earth society website. I guess that’s how they define themselves
You keep using the term, so I want you to define it.
The flat earth society, you can look it up. Remember when I asked you for sources to all the pilots and leaks you told me to look it up. It’s all there alpha in your flat earth society website. You obviously use the site much of what you say is on that site, actually everything you say is on that site. They have all responses, arguments and shill stuff written out like a play book. But they aren’t shills