Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
The fucking internet should be shut down.
Why? Because people want to question claims using actual real science?

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
This has 235 replies. @Alpha is the fricking man. I lost a little respect for him when he said I was lying about the talking monkeys but alpha is the frickin man

So would that make you his next possible recruit? I hear it's like a pyramid scheme. The more you convert, the higher up in rank you go. I figure Alpha must be a Flat Earth Admiral by now or something. They could probably use a man with your sense of humor.

I wonder if there are many Flat Earthers among the Scientology cult (serious question). I mean, both depend heavily on being able to brainwash people. Maybe there's a

Flat Earth Cause Extended to Scientology (FECES) group out there.
I'm an individual Tito and don't align myself with any groups or organizations. Those making money of the truth are in it for the wrong reasons. They have conferences and that type of crap, charging for what should be free. I just merely question the claims of the globe using science.

Again I'm not trying to convert anyone, just providing the truth using science. I have always advised others to do their own research and decide for themselves.

I do believe in a creator, but it is only a belief, because I have no empirical evidence to prove that belief. See the difference?

Where as the earth is demonstrably level.

So we have over 200 replies in this thread and no one has provided anything quantifiable for the globe, or anything scientific evidence for it. So where I can provide scientific proof that destroy the claims of the globe, all I have received are assertions and assumptions. Nothing based on science. So who is really brainwashed here?

No measurable curvature.

No scientific evidence that a body of water can conform to the exterior of a shape, or where we can observe this occurrence in the natural world?

No scientific evidence that a gas can be created without a container, or where we can observe this occurrence in the natural world?

No scientific evidence of the motion of the earth?

No scientific evidence of mass attracting to mass in the natural world?

But, but, but I saw pictures, I've seen it on TV.

Come on, they say they have known the earth was a globe for over 2 thousand years, it should be easy to provide something quantifiable to prove the globe.

Fuck off mate. Just fuck off out of it. You're talking to an actual rocket scientist. That's what I'm actually qualified to do anyway. None of these videos are in any way based on science. They're all made by a load of grifters who make money making bullshit videos to fool fucking morons on youtube. The internet ought to be fucking shut down.

Another good reason to shut it down:

https://www.theverge.com/2019/2/25/1...itions-arizona