Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  4
Dislikes Dislikes:  6
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Was it fair of the Birmingham Civil Rights Institute to strip Angela Davis of award?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Was it fair of the Birmingham Civil Rights Institute to strip Angela Davis of aw

No I don't think it was fair, just like I don't consider you to be at all fair to pretend my pointing out the strength of the Christian Zionist movement, was me excusing Israeli soldiers killing Palestinian children. It is not surprising, it is the low level you operate at. Whether you are posting mockups of Floyd bumming someone on the boxing boards or spreading your antisemitism out back, it's just groundhog day with you.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Was it fair of the Birmingham Civil Rights Institute to strip Angela Davis of aw

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    No I don't think it was fair just like I don't consider you to be at all fair to pretend my pointing out the strength of the Christian Zionist movement
    Why couldn't you just say "I don't think it was fair" without blaming Christians?
    was me excusing Israeli soldiers killing Palestinian children.
    It's despicable to make excuses for atrocities and war crimes.
    It is not surprising, it is the low level you operate at. Whether you are posting mockups of Floyd bumming someone on the boxing boards
    Different strokes for different folks. I'm not against that lifestyle, I just found that Floyd-Bieber meme to be comical and I wanted to share a good laugh.
    or spreading your antisemitism out back, it's just groundhog day with you.
    I'm actually pro-Semitic. The Palestinians are a real Semitic people, unlike the white (and sometimes supremacist) Ashkenazim. You are not a Semite, you are a white man.

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Freedom it is a fact that large parts of the west including your heroes Trump and David Duke etc are such blinkered pro Zionists that they enable Israeli atrocities. Christian enablers that use their religion as some kind of excuse. I have never excused that kind of behaviour and my family are not Ashkenazi, they are originally Sephardi.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Freedom it is a fact that large parts of the west including your heroes Trump and David Duke etc
    Lie. Neither is my hero. I just don't have an obsessive hatred of Trump like so many of the the so-called "Chosen" race do.
    are such blinkered pro Zionists that they enable Israeli atrocities.
    Trump is pro-Israel, Duke is pro-Palestinian.
    Christian enablers that use their religion as some kind of excuse.
    The people who are shooting women and children and bombing Gaza are not Christians.
    I have never excused that kind of behaviour and my family are not Ashkenazi, they are originally Sephardi.
    You told us before you are a Gypsy and were raised a Christian. You should try to be more consistent with your lies.

Thread Information