Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  21
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Fake News: An Age 14 Boy Who Did Nothing but Smile is Vilified by the Media

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Fake News: An Age 14 Boy Who Did Nothing but Smile is Vilified by the Media

You have never been honest or fair yourself Beanz. That is why people despise you. Everything I have said in this thread has been honest and fair and most of what I say is pretty factual. You lie as what you say in pm's to others is quite different to what you say on the forum. You also get things wrong whence Robinson being a free man. Why are you so angry? Had a bad week? Good.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Fake News: An Age 14 Boy Who Did Nothing but Smile is Vilified by the Media

If the kids are anti abortion then it is their right to express that. I am pro abortion but I accept that people may disagree. That has little to do with the fake news being peddled.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    All blown out of proportion but the innocent polite young christian boys narrative looks a little warped to me (ignoring the anti-abortion protest they claimed to be doing). It is, after all, an old pensioner just singing a song trying to promote peace, i'm sure he felt more intimidated by dozens of teenagers jumping around him drowning him out than they did.
    He was the one who marched up to them, so he was hardly intimidated.
    The point is Miles, if people are complaining about bias media at least get the story/facts right instead of peddling your own fake bias where the teenagers are portrayed as angels and the old man a hostile, professional victim bullshitter.

Just look at the links provided in this thread, the old man is accused of saying things the Black Hebrew Israelites said. The people rubbishing the old man are just as pathetic as the ones calling for a smiling teenager to have his face punched in. That's all.

And I felt nervy for the old man seeing dozens and dozens of bods jumping around him regardless of whether or not he chose to step there, as I would anyone in a situation where they're greatly outnumbered.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Thanks Ryan an. I too watched that yesterday. Interestingly nobody here reparrotted the mainstream version and PJW still proves himself to be an unredeemable cunt in his own vomit Inducing self aggrandizing way.

Fensters point still stands though. The 'alternative' version still ignores the fact that 14 year old boys are supposedly marching telling adult women what to do with their bodies without any placards etc and the venom saved up for the native American vet by commentators after the fact has exposed many of those pretending to be objective.
    Agree with that Beanz. Objectivity seems lost on both sides though. I'm fed up with having to use disclaimers like 'I'm liberal but..' or 'I'm of the left but...' to preempt an assumption that people only put forward a view that supports their agenda/entrenched position. The sad thing is that assumption is true in many cases.

I can see in this thread that for some people its just about agenda, and as you imply, they wouldn't have put up links and videos that didn't support their wider views.

I'm not sure what's worse, people that only put forward a view that supports their wider views/politics, or people that assume that's what everyone does and therefore make people wary of adding weight to a cause they don't believe in:

'I better not defend some kids on an anti-abortion march wearing MAGA hats because I'll be deemed to support those views, as well as all the other views that usually go with those'.

That is pure intellectual-fuckery and both the left and right are equally guilty of it.
    Saddo Fantasy Premier League
    2011/12 - 2nd
    2012/13 -1st Hidden Content
    2013/14 - 3rd (Master won)

Saddo World Cup Dream Team
    2014 - 1st Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I did not say he was saying those things. I said he was the one who marched up to the kids whilst banging a drum. He didn't look very nervy and in fact was rather ballsy. Do you disagree with that? It is very simple.

I have seen the full video myself too. Anybody with ears and eyes can see and hear. It's a lot of hullabaloo over very little. Especially when it comes to the grinning kid who handled himself well and now finds himself condemned by social and national media.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

All blown out of proportion but the innocent polite young christian boys narrative looks a little warped to me (ignoring the anti-abortion protest they claimed to be doing). It is, after all, an old pensioner just singing a song trying to promote peace, i'm sure he felt more intimidated by dozens of teenagers jumping around him drowning him out than they did.
    He was the one who marched up to them, so he was hardly intimidated.
    The point is Miles, if people are complaining about bias media at least get the story/facts right instead of peddling your own fake bias where the teenagers are portrayed as angels and the old man a hostile, professional victim bullshitter.

Just look at the links provided in this thread, the old man is accused of saying things the Black Hebrew Israelites said. The people rubbishing the old man are just as pathetic as the ones calling for a smiling teenager to have his face punched in. That's all.

And I felt nervy for the old man seeing dozens and dozens of bods jumping around him regardless of whether or not he chose to step there, as I would anyone in a situation where they're greatly outnumbered.

Agree with all that Fenster, apart from the 'outnumbered' bit as that implies some hostility. Might be wrong but it seemed to me that the students (mistakenly) thought it was a positive interaction with the old man.
    Why anyone would now have a go at the man though baffles me. He was trying to do a good thing even if he misjudged what was occuring.
    Saddo Fantasy Premier League
    2011/12 - 2nd
    2012/13 -1st Hidden Content
    2013/14 - 3rd (Master won)

Saddo World Cup Dream Team
    2014 - 1st Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think he needs to work on the drumming. He is no Keith Moon.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The internet has brought out the very worst in human behaviour generally. Look at the social media and news reaction to this so called 'story' ......

A bunch of people, who are nothing to do with me, arguing over subjects that aren't dear to me ..... small snippets are posted and people construct an entire story around them completely according to their existing viewpoint.

Then a whole bunch of people go online, post aggressive gibberish and ill informed half truths, telling everybody else what to think. Eventually it descends - inevitably - into rape and death threats and shrieks of outrage. Some people build it into an elaborate analogy of 'the world today', some just like to get offended and everyone is just as intolerant as each other

You could write the same précis about most of these types of story every day

If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You have never been honest or fair yourself Beanz. That is why people despise you. Everything I have said in this thread has been honest and fair and most of what I say is pretty factual. You lie as what you say in pm's to others is quite different to what you say on the forum. You also get things wrong whence Robinson being a free man. Why are you so angry? Had a bad week? Good.
    People despise me? Freedom might despise me because he is an ignorant anti-semitic bigot, but I thought he was pretty much alone in that. It seems you want to put yourself into the same bracket. If you are going to go an and on about supposed lies that I am assuming were in PMs sent to Brock, then maybe you should just come out with what they are, and get it off your chest if it is bothering you that much. I have offered you the chance to PM me, to spare the forum the boring details but you refused, seemingly more interested in believing your own weird bullshit narrative. I am not in the least bit angry and have had a lovely weekend and start to the week thank you. I hope yours was lovely too.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nothing to do with Brock who did of course tell me what you were saying. Other people have heard things from you that do not fit with your public narrative. They have asked me what I think of it and I can only assume you are a liar. Unless they are telling lies themselves. There is a growing list of people that refuse to post because of you. You are oblivious. I couldn't care less. Like I say, stay out of my face and all is fine. Go around calling me dishonest and starting fights then you know it gets messy. Think it through. I have not been dishonest at all and here you are today doing the Ad hominem and accusinv me of that. Step back.

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Miles I would never vilify a 14 year boy like yourself, so will step back from your terrifying inane grin.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The media would happily do so though and that has been my entire point. Whatever.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thanks Ryan an. I too watched that yesterday. Interestingly nobody here reparrotted the mainstream version and PJW still proves himself to be an unredeemable cunt in his own vomit Inducing self aggrandizing way.

Fensters point still stands though. The 'alternative' version still ignores the fact that 14 year old boys are supposedly marching telling adult women what to do with their bodies without any placards etc and the venom saved up for the native American vet by commentators after the fact has exposed many of those pretending to be objective.
    The 14 year old boys who were vilified by the media have every right to participate in a pro-life march. The USA isn't a totalitarian country.

If you were honest and objective, you'd be critical of the mainstream media (CNN, MSNBC, BBC) defamation of the kids. Would the media do that to a group of 14 year old Jewish kids in a march to support Israel's war crimes? Of course not.

Do you support this: https://www.rt.com/usa/449368-disney...ens-maga-kids/

‘MAGA kids go into the woodchipper’: Disney producer tweets violent threat against Covington boys

By the way, "reparrotted" is not a word, if you never learned to spell you should use a spell check.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

People despise me?
    People might like you more if you were honest.

Freedom might despise me because he is an ignorant anti-semitic bigot
    No.

I don't like you because 1) you hate gentiles 2) you especially despise white Christian Gentiles 3) you are dishonest.

Give up your own bigotry and intolerance. Acknowledge that those 14 year old boys have a right to peaceful demonstration and to oppose abortion. Personally, I'm pro-abortion, but I don't think everyone needs to agree with me.

And acknowledge Palestinian children should have the right to peaceful protest without being shot or thrown in prison.

Last edited by Freedom; 01-23-2019 at 04:59 PM.

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    People despise me?
    People might like you more if you were honest.

Freedom might despise me because he is an ignorant anti-semitic bigot
    No.

I don't like you because 1) you hate gentiles 2) you especially despise white Christian Gentiles 3) you are dishonest.

Give up your own bigotry and intolerance. Acknowledge that those 14 year old boys have a right to peaceful demonstration and to oppose abortion. Personally, I'm pro-abortion, but I don't think everyone needs to agree with me.

And acknowledge Palestinian children should have the right to peaceful protest without being shot or thrown in prison.

Freedom you need help. Quite how you think posting such bollocks helps your cause, whatever the fuck that is, is beyond me.
    Hidden Content

Thread Information