Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Sworn Enemies" update, Mayweather is boyant, Judah; as promised, is a ghost

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default "Sworn Enemies" update, Mayweather is boyant, Judah; as promised, is a ghost

Sworn Enemies Update!
    www.fightnews.com
    By Karl Freitag
    It's almost unheard of for a top fighter to have an open media workout on Wednesday of fight week. However, Floyd Mayweather Jr. invited the press to the Top Rank Gym yesterday, where he had a full-blast, two-and-a-half hour workout. No sparring, but Floyd hit the mits, hit the speed bag, hit the heavy bag, did floor exercises and worked on his timing with trainer Roger Mayweather inside the ring. Floyd will have a final private workout on Thursday, then recharge until the fight.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    IBF welterweight champion Zab Judah, meanwhile, stayed in his room Wednesday and declined several scheduled press interviews. DKP's Bobby Goodman promised Top Rank that Zab would be at Thursday's press conference. Judah's promoter Don King was expected to arrive Wednesday night.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    While Mayweather did approximately 30 interviews on Wednesday alone, the only Zab-sighting so far has been his grand arrival on Tuesday. Mayweather said Judah's scarcity didn't surprise him. "I knew Judah would shut down, but I didn't think I'd shut him down that early. As Mayweather was hitting the mits during the media workout, you could hear him repeating "He should have talked to the media...he should have talked to the media...he should have talked to the media..."
    "There's no way he can beat me," Mayweather said later. "I'll win by knockout." Floyd also revealed that he walks around at 148 lbs. and he's already at 147 lbs. Earlier in the week, Floyd stated that the maximum weight he will ever fight at is 154 lbs.
    A scheduled "Sworn Enemies" outdoor public workout on Wednesday in Las Vegas was cut short due to chilly, windy weather. A temporary ring has been set up in the Roman Plaza at Caesars Palace, but only Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. worked out.
    As of now there are 14,000 seats sold and all 17,800 seats at the Thomas & Mack Center are expected to be full on fight night.
    All the fighters are now in town for the fight. Also in town is world champ Miguel Cotto, who arrived Wednesday to be with older brother Jose Miguel Cotto, who challenges WBA lightweight champion Jose Diaz in one of the other title bouts on the card.

Judah as promised has been a ghost since the first press conference, but he needs to be a ghost inside the ring too if he wants to beat PBF.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: "Sworn Enemies" update, Mayweather is boyant, Judah; as promised, is a ghos

Yeah his (I've got more glass in my chin than cinderellas slipper) Jaw will be exposed once again.
    PBF KO's him within 8 rounds and makes him look the fool he is

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: "Sworn Enemies" update, Mayweather is boyant, Judah; as promised, is a ghost

PBF wont know how to handle loosing

maybee he'll attack the ref

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: "Sworn Enemies" update, Mayweather is boyant, Judah; as promised, is a ghost

Title of thread: "Sworn Enemies" update, Mayweather is boyant, Judah; as promised, is a ghost"

You can bet your life that Judah will remain a ghost even after this fight, never to be seen again.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh!! yeah!! Judah will fade out within a yr. Judah the boxer will no longer exsist.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

BECAUSE JUDAH THE CHAMPION WILL HAVE BEEN BORN!!!

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SalTheButcher
    Like in '03 then he lost in a yr. in '04, then 04' and lost early in '06

Theres no more comebacks from this loss for him.....He never trained or acted like a professional when it mattered the most, and saying he wasn't at his best (coincidently when he loses) against Baldomir, Tszyu & Spinks is the worst excuse he and you the fans can make for him....Hes a professional boxer he gets paid to do what he does, saying those excuses only makes him look worst.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i feel he was robbed against spinks, tszyu was a bad decision by nady, baldomir he was unprepared

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i feel he was robbed against spinks, tszyu was a bad decision by nady, baldomir he was unprepared
    Thank you.......You just proved my point

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

na, u sed i say he wasnt at his best for all 3, when i only use that excuse for 1

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMicK
    Like in '03 then he lost in a yr. in '04, then 04' and lost early in '06

Theres no more comebacks from this loss for him.....He never trained or acted like a professional when it mattered the most, and saying he wasn't at his best (coincidently when he loses) against Baldomir, Tszyu & Spinks is the worst excuse he and you the fans can make for him....Hes a professional boxer he gets paid to do what he does, saying those excuses only makes him look worst.
    If Zab loses, I can't see him coming back. He should because he still has talent, but not determination. Floyd will win, but If he doesn't, I hope he doesn't make the same excuses. If you lose, admit you lost. Lacy admitted it.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How can you say it was bad call by Nady without laughing right after?

You honestly feel he was in good shape to keep going?
    Scratch that cuz being a fan will only blindly tell you to answer "Yes"

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

he was fine

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

he was fine
    Is that why his brain was sending messages to his feet to stand straight and look & point @ Nady and he danced, woobled and fell and looked off to the side at Nady and pointed off to the side of Nady?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i honestley think he only got up so fast cuz he was scared the fight would be stopped, he immediatley says something to nady,

if there was a standing 8 count nady could have continued counting

Thread Information