Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  14
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Larry Merchant destroyed fights with his sour commentary!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Larry Merchant destroyed fights with his sour commentary!

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    This may help you

http://www.jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=512

Verdict...Sadly a Jew
    I saw that before. I posted that same link one time on another forum, but the mods deleted it. Even Kellerman own people are ashamed of him, he's not as clever and subtle as most Jews, he doesn't hide his feelings toward white gentiles.

According to that site, Klitschkos have some Jewish heritage, Froch does not.
    If you think a persons religion, skin colour, race , ethnicity, class, intellect, etc is relevant on a boxing board. You have missed the entire point of the noble art. Idiot.
    Don't ever watch or listen to the millions of American podcasts/radio phone-ins/Youtube channels, most fans and fighters are never shy about supporting a guy based on colour/race.

I've noticed it's more and more common with young Brits too.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Max Kellerman hates white athletes in other sports too.

Tom Brady won ANOTHER superbowl today. Max Kellerman said this in 2016:

Max Kellerman To Patriots Fans: You Are The Dumbest Fans In Sports

https://boston.cbslocal.com/2018/01/...est-in-sports/

Kellerman also went on to sort of say that his grand prediction that Brady will “fall off a cliff” and “be a bum in short order” has come true? (Fact check: Brady will be handed his third NFL MVP award in short order.) Guest host Damien Woody told Kellerman, “You’re still waiting for Tom Brady to fall off the cliff.”

“What do you mean waiting? I have eyes!” Kellerman exclaimed. “Tom Brady hasn’t been excellent in the last five games! He’s been an ordinary quarterback. Go look at tape, Damien.”

But as others in this thread have said, Kellerman just isn't very smart. He gets high-profile jobs with HBO and ESPN because of his Jewish heritage, not because of any talent or ability.

Max very childlike in his fanboyism. He often comes across like an excited 14 year old girl with a crush. Over the years, Max has come out with hundreds of silly comments like:

"Devon Alexander is the heir apparent to Floyd Mayweather's pound-for-pound throne"

"Paul Williams is like Julio Cesar Chavez, Pernell Whittaker and Thomas Hearns all mixed into one fighter "
    Last edited by Freedom; 02-05-2019 at 05:26 AM.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Max went back at Brady again this morning. Will Cain called him out on it... lolol....
    Bigger man George, bigger punch!

Subscribe: Free online Classifieds and Business directory!
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'll admit to knowing nothing about Max's personal hates. But I did notice him ragging on Brady. I thought it was just him playing devil's advocate. It's like Brady would have to win the next few Super Bowls and play till he's 50 before Max concedes anything. It's weird. Some commentators/analysts know something about some sports..... and practically nothing about others. I tend not to put too much weight on Max's football opinions. A hater like him probably knows little about football history or even the technical aspects of the sport.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    I'll admit to knowing nothing about Max's personal hates. But I did notice him ragging on Brady. I thought it was just him playing devil's advocate. It's like Brady would have to win the next few Super Bowls and play till he's 50 before Max concedes anything. It's weird. Some commentators/analysts know something about some sports..... and practically nothing about others. I tend not to put too much weight on Max's football opinions. A hater like him probably knows little about football history or even the technical aspects of the sport.
    Kellerman is becoming like the rest of them. He is being controversial just to be controversial. Unlike many people, I do like his takes on boxing, but he has awful analysis on the NBA and the NFL. He seems to be a casual fan trying to pretend he watches.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Didn't he praise Tzsyu in a possible fight with Hatton?
    I don't remember that, but he would support an Asian boxer like Tszyu (Kostya had a Korean mother, like Golovkin) over a White boxer like Hatton.
    And say Wlad was supremely skilled and good for the sport but was just not that entertaining?
    No. He said "the sport of boxing would be better without the Klitschkos" and went on and on many times about how the only reason Wlad was dominating was because it's a "weak division".
    Didn't he also say Calzaghe was better than a top form Spinks?
    No. He said Calzaghe was knocked down by a "shot" Eubank in their fight (a lie), that Hopkins was robbed against Calzaghe (a lie), and that Calzaghe only dominated 168 because it was a "weak division" (another lie).

Other examples:

Max said "Berto defeated Urango by a wider margin on the scorecards than Ricky Hatton did" after the Berto-Urango fight. That's a lie - check BoxRec for the scorecards.

Max said "Rahman is taking this fight on THREE weeks notice" during the Rahman-Klitschko HBO telecast. Old news reports on boxing sites can verify it was SIX weeks notice - Rahman agreed to the fight in late October and fought Wlad on Dec 13.
    I'm second guessing the time wasted in responding but here goes

Or maybe he thought the established 10 yr vet champ held the advantage over a full frontal buzz saw from across the pond who had yet to step in with the best or come Stateside. Not sure if Max digs Korean Milfs and not sure what they have to do with it but many people had Tszyu thumping Hatton and Hatton turned the boxing world on its head.

Nope, he said he belongs and that he respects him. Lets be honest Wlad did have a bit of a cake walk and Kellerman was no different than many doubters. Shit, the entire network wrote Wlad off as 'premium' network time because style and approach in his late years . I smell a much much broader conspiracy bud. Grab the Reynolds wrap. Kellerman slammed Wlad early on as did more than a few when he was bounced off the canvas with Sanders and Brewster. Max didn't go there because he was a spastic Jewish boxing nerd in a designer leather jacket hiding an agenda...he went there because Wlad had legitimate doubts that we all saw.

Just interested to know where Max said Hopkins was robbed? I know that kicked up all over the place, here included but was it the same night he called Calzaghe a legit truly great fighter and top p4p? And when telling him for landing the most punches ever on Hopkins. Or when he said Calzaghe would beat a prime Spinks in The Ring? You see you can do this hunt and peck all day finding dumb-accurate things any blowhard on a live mic says. Contradiction about a live moving sport in the archived world. Or on a keyboard . Kellerman may be a lot of things, but he wears it one the sleeve, has done some research and isn't afraid to admit he's wrong...if you threaten a wedgie! If you're stuck on Max being a Jew, then you're stuck and there you will remain. This is boxing talk after all.

seriously if he said Hopkins was robbed vs Calzaghe I have to see that . That's just bad. My god that was an ugly fight.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Shit, the entire network wrote Wlad off as 'premium' network time because style and approach in his late years . I smell a much much broader conspiracy bud.
    They took him off the network because the sports director at that time Ross Greenburg
    (a Jew) decided to go with more African-American boxers.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/ot...-interest.html

“We're out of the heavyweight division. There isn't any interest in the US because there's no one besides Haye to challenge the Klitschkos.”
    If you're stuck on Max being a Jew, then you're stuck and there you will remain.
    Larry Merchant is also Jewish, as is Dan Rafael, yet both have generally been fair in their commentary. Unlike Max Kellerman, neither hates white athletes.

In your imagination, all Jews are all wonderful, honest, decent, fair people, after all, that's how they are portrayed in the news media, movies and TV programs. You don't realize that they produce, write and direct most of those news stories, movies and TV programs.

But keep drinking the kool aid if you like, I do realize the sad reality is that many people are like those brainwashed folks who followed Rev Jim Jones.
    Last edited by Freedom; 02-06-2019 at 02:41 AM.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I can't believe you actually ran with that turd bud. Shame you focus so much on big mouth announcers and ignore the actual fights taking place. Rigo got the hbo blackball too, guess he was in disguise.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I can't believe you actually ran with that turd bud. Shame you focus so much on big mouth announcers and ignore the actual fights taking place. Rigo got the hbo blackball too, guess he was in disguise.
    Wlad Klitschko was not boring. Max loves Andre Ward, who is holds and grabs more than Wlad ever did (except in the Povetkin fight) and many others with boring styles like Mayweather.

By the way, the Klitschkos are 1/4 Jewish heritage, so isn't your brainwashed mind supposed to love them? Kellerman stopped being hateful about Wlad when he found out about their heritage.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hopkins robbed vs Calzaghe via Kellerman...

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wlad Klitschko was not boring. Max loves Andre Ward, who is holds and grabs more than Wlad ever did (except in the Povetkin fight) and many others with boring styles like Mayweather.

By the way, the Klitschkos are 1/4 Jewish heritage, so isn't your brainwashed mind supposed to love them? Kellerman stopped being hateful about Wlad when he found out about their heritage.

Or when Wlad stopped getting ktfo. Half of what "made" Wlad exciting was waiting..expecting..someone to explode his chin again. Let's be real. Unfairly frankly, and fact is he learned and mastered his advantages.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

When did @Freedom become a troll?

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by powerpuncher View Post
    When did @Freedom become a troll?
    When?

Where have you been?
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by powerpuncher View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Kellerman is becoming like the rest of them. He is being controversial just to be controversial. Unlike many people, I do like his takes on boxing, but he has awful analysis on the NBA and the NFL. He seems to be a casual fan trying to pretend he watches.
    With all radio and television broadcasters, they never learn when and how to shut the fuck up!

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hopkins robbed vs Calzaghe via Kellerman...
    #Metoo actually. lol....

Hidden Content

Thread Information