Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Jussie Smollett attack

Where do you find this garbage? You seem rather obsessed.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Main page headline on FoxNews today, has been the same on every major news site in America the past couple of days.

Take your head out of the sand for a few minutes and listen to what the judge and police chief have to say: https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...ort-hate-crime

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It was very irresponsible and could have lead to greater tensions or worse. At least in prison he can have as many 6 inch or foot longs he wants
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Attached Images
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Main page headline on FoxNews today, has been the same on every major news site in America the past couple of days.

Take your head out of the sand for a few minutes and listen to what the judge and police chief have to say: https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...ort-hate-crime
    No Festus I'm talking about the silly coloring book memes you're dropping everywhere. The stories been covered by every single outlet, including the President when he was still deemed a 'victim', so it continues to evolve. So goes 'news'. The guys an idiot liar and exploiter who should do time but its hardly worthy of everyones obsession like we're seeing.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No Festus I'm talking about the silly coloring book memes you're dropping everywhere. The stories been covered by every single outlet, including the President when he was still deemed a 'victim', so it continues to evolve. So goes 'news'. The guys an idiot liar and exploiter who should do time but its hardly worthy of everyones obsession like we're seeing.
    I think he's clearly exposed the far left as the hypocrites and con artists that you are.

I'm glad the memes trigger the alt-lefties like yourself and Beanz. If they didn't, I wouldn't post them. To most people, they're just funny. If you don't want to be triggered, ignore my posts.

Last edited by Freedom; 02-26-2019 at 03:34 PM.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why so worried about what others are posting? You don't have to click on the thread. The site is has been deathly quite. Freedom posting is a good thing for the site I would think. Unless you only won't members to post what the consensus wants?
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Randy can click on any thread he likes and we can all have an opinion without falling out.
    That is the key to a happy forum.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Randy can click on any thread he likes and we can all have an opinion without falling out.
    That is the key to a happy forum.
    Of course he can, never said he can't. Just asking why he is worried about the amount that Freedom is posting. If Spicoli is bored with the subject, he can get another mod to monitor the thread. Easy fix. He is not being forced to view another post in the thread.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post

Why so worried about what others are posting? You don't have to click on the thread. The site is has been deathly quite. Freedom posting is a good thing for the site I would think. Unless you only won't members to post what the consensus wants?
    What are on about? I'm replying to someone replying to me, way it works, having a conversation. He's not being told what or when to post in here and if he was when someone sees fit..so what. I'll respond and offer opinion how I like if you're ok with that of course. Are you not doing the same by jumping in questioning motives or such. Worry about yourself brother, plenty of room in this pool and the waters fine.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What are on about? I'm replying to someone replying to me, way it works, having a conversation. He's not being told what or when to post in here and if he was when someone sees fit..so what. I'll respond and offer opinion how I like if you're ok with that of course. Are you not doing the same by jumping in questioning motives or such. Worry about yourself brother, plenty of room in this pool and the waters fine.
    I'm just asking why you were so concerned about Freedom posting about it. Like I said if your not interested you don't have to enter the thread, no gun to your head. Get another mod to monitor the thread if you are bored with it. He's not posting it all over the forum is he? It's all in this thread isn't it? I can understand if he's posting all over the place. It might be worthy of Freedoms attention, lots of other silly memes around. I don't see the issue with it.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think he's clearly exposed the far left as the hypocrites and con artists that you are.

I'm glad the memes trigger the alt-lefties like yourself and Beanz. If they didn't, I wouldn't post them. To most people, they're just funny. If you don't want to be triggered, ignore my posts.
    Lefty . You clearly know nothing about me in the big picture. Does an imbecile like Smolett and the ensuing circus of tribes we're watching really define for you what-who is right or left? That's easy but unfortunate. Too many D and R sheep in this damn society.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm just asking why you were so concerned about Freedom posting about it. Like I said if your not interested you don't have to enter the thread, no gun to your head. Get another mod to monitor the thread if you are bored with it. He's not posting it all over the forum is he? It's all in this thread isn't it? I can understand if he's posting all over the place. It might be worthy of Freedoms attention, lots of other silly memes around. I don't see the issue with it.
    But here you are being concerned about my 'concern' which is really my opinion. This ain't about mod this or that man we gotta post too . If I came like that it'd be crystal and simple as delete, lock, move or other. That's what we do if seen fit. But sure seems like thats all your interested in.

Thread Information