Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Jussie Smollett attack

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Lefty . You clearly know nothing about me in the big picture.
    I do know your posts (and weak insults) are very similar to those of Beanz. That tells me a bit about how you think.
    Does an imbecile like Smolett and the ensuing circus of tribesmen we're watching really define for you what-who is right or left?
    The sad reality is that many people really are dumb enough to believe in people like Smollett, Pelosi and Beanz.
    That's easy but unfortunate. Too many D and R sheep in this damn society.
    You're right, there are too many gullible sheep-like people who blindly follow the Cultural Marxist line they get from sources like CNN, BBC, and MSNBC.

Last edited by Freedom; 03-27-2019 at 12:34 PM.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The guy should just come clean, tell the truth that he lied. He might get some sympathy then. Continuing with the lie is just ridiculous at this point.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The list of bogus ‘hate crimes’ in Trump era is long

https://nypost.com/2019/02/21/the-li...p-era-is-long/

In the wake of the arrest of actor Jussie Smollett, who was charged with staging his own racist and homophobic attack, here are just some of the other crimes that have been given prominent play by the media since the 2016 election — often accompanied by politicians decrying, “This is America today” — that turned out to be frauds:

Just before the 2016 election, the 111-year-old Hopewell Baptist Church was attacked with fire and graffiti that said, “Vote Trump.” “The political message of the vandalism is obviously an attempt to sway public opinion regarding the upcoming election,” said Rep. Bennie Thompson (D-Miss.). Turns out the arsonist was Andrew McClinton, 48, an African-American member of the church.

“Heil Trump” and ”F-g Church” were spray-painted on St. David’s Episcopal Church in Indiana after the election. It was the gay organ player who did it. “Over the course of that week, I was fearful, scared and alone, too, in my fear,” George Nathaniel “Nathan” Stang, 26, explained to the IndyStar. “I guess one of the driving factors behind me committing the act was that I wanted other people to be scared with me.”

Yasmin Seweid, 18, told police that three Donald Trump supporters harassed her and tried to steal her hijab on a No. 6 train in New York City. But the Dec. 1, 2016, alleged hate crime fell apart two weeks later when Seweid admitted she made the whole thing up because she’d been out late drinking with friends and was afraid her strict Muslim Egyptian father would be angry.

Eastern Michigan University in Ypsilanti was vandalized for months by graffiti that said, “leave n—-s” and “KKK.” A former student, African-American Eddie Curlin, 29, was eventually caught. “It was totally self-serving,” said Robert Heighes, the university’s chief of police. “It was not driven by politics. It was not driven by race.”

More than 2,000 bomb threats to Jewish institutions, including the Israeli Embassy in Washington, DC, were made in the first three months of 2017. “My personal take is it’s a statement of where we are in this country,” Michael Feinstein, the chief executive of the Bender Jewish Community Center of Greater Washington, in Rockville, Md., told The Times. In March 2017, an arrest was finally made in many of the incidents: that of a 19-year-old Jewish Israeli-American named Michael Ron David Kadar. Kadar had been rejected from the Israeli Defense Forces over mental health issues and claimed in his defense that he had a brain tumor.

A few of the threats didn’t come from the Jewish teenager. At least eight were the work of Juan Thompson, 32, who was trying to frame a woman who had broken up with him. Thompson, a black journalist, had previously been fired from The Intercept for making up sources and stories. In response to his firing, he blamed the “white New York media” and claimed his editors were racist.

Forty-two Jewish tombstones were toppled in Washington Cemetery in Midwood, Brooklyn, in March 2017. While officials were worried it was an anti-Semitic act, after an investigation, the NYPD named another suspect: the wind. “[It was] due to neglect, or weather factors like soil and dirt and wind. There is no evidence to suggest this was a case of vandalism,” a police spokesman said.

Five black cadet candidates were bombarded with hate speech on message boards at the Air Force Academy Preparatory School in September 2017. It turns out that the comments were written by one of the African-American cadets. CNN commentator Frida Ghitis didn’t think that point mattered much in a follow-up report, saying, “The election of President Donald Trump lifted the rock under which much of the hatred had hidden, allowing it to squirm out into the light.”

African-American Adwoa Lewis, 20, of Long Island said four teens yelled “Trump 2016!,” told her she didn’t belong here and slashed her tires in September 2018, leaving a note that read “Go Home.” She later admitted to making the story up and putting the note on her car.

Union Temple in Brooklyn was defaced by messages such as, “Die Jew Rats” and “Jew Better Be Ready” in early November 2018. The culprit? Gay African-American James Polite, who had previously interned for City Council Speaker Christine Quinn and was raised by Jewish foster parents. He was charged for hate crimes for the graffiti and setting fires at four other Jewish temples and schools. But friends and advocates say bigotry isn’t to blame; Polite is bipolar and was convinced that the FBI and CIA had taken over the city’s homeless shelter system.

More than 100 students marched to demand “safe spaces” after “KKK,” swastikas and the last names of four black and Latino students were scrawled in a bathroom stall at Goucher College near Baltimore in November 2018. But it turned out one of those graffiti’d names, Flynn Arthur, 21, was the person responsible. The biracial lacrosse player explained to cops that “he had been drinking and just did something dumb.”

On Dec. 30, 2018, a 7-year-old African-American girl, Jazmine Barnes, was killed in a drive-by shooting. Witnesses said a white man in a pickup truck was nearby. “We’ve got to call it what it is. Black people are being targeted in this country,” said activist Deric Muhammad. Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-Texas) insisted, “Do not be afraid to call this what it seems to be — a hate crime,” But the investigation led to the arrest of two African-Americans, Eric Black Jr. and Larry D. Woodruffe, who police believe shot into Barnes’ car in a case of mistaken identity.

This past New Year’s Eve, three Savannah churches and a civil rights museum were vandalized, raising the specter of a hate crime. But it was an African-American, David Smith III, who had thrown bricks through the doors.

Video went viral of a Jan. 18 confrontation at the March for Life in Washington, DC, showing a group of students from Covington Catholic HS in Kentucky, some in MAGA hats, in a confrontation with a Native American, Nathan Phillips. “They were in the process of attacking these four black individuals,” Phillips told the Detroit Free Press. “I was there, and I was witnessing all of this … As this kept on going on and escalating, it just got to a point where you do something or you walk away, you know? You see something that is wrong, and you’re faced with that choice of right or wrong.” Other videos quickly proved that Phillips was lying. A group of Black Israelites was taunting the Covington teens with racial insults such as, “Christ is coming back to kick your cracker asses.” And Phillips wasn’t surrounded by the Covington students; he walked into the group and started banging a drum in the face of one of the kids, whose bewildered expression had online commentators quick to label a smirk. A lawyer for a Covington student has filed a defamation suit against the Washington Post for $250 million in damages.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I knew they would drop the charges against Smollett. His mother was Jewish, which is believed by many to be the "chosen" or superior race.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Get on those dancing shoes

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Praise the lord, Jussie has been vindicated. The only consequences black Jews should ever have to deal with is more leading roles and money in the bank. I can’t wait to check out his next project.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

George Soros Donated $408,000 to Kim Foxx, Prosecutor Who Let Jussie Smollett Walk

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...smollett-walk/

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://twitter.com/BreakingNLive/st...99110145593345

DEVELOPING: Chicago Police Department says they had far more evidence against Jussie Smollett hoax attack that they hadn’t even released — “We were ready to present it all at trial in a rock solid case, but can’t due to courts decision”

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Aww how misleading, that was in 2016.... I was hoping the great George Soros had paid Jussie s legal fees recently. Oh well, all that matters is that Jussie will be free to represent gay black Jews everywhere for years to come. I hope he isn’t ostracized by the industry, maybe Soros can donate some money to a network which will give him a new leading role where he hunts gentiles and lynches them.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    maybe Soros can donate some money to a network which will give him a new leading role where he hunts gentiles and lynches them.
    Beanz liked this post

He won't post things himself, but his simple-minded shabbos goy will post it for him.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

For gawd sake with the Jew stuff.

With one scroll of twitter I saw Black, Gay, Lefty, Dem and Michelle Obama privilege blamed for his release. Little did they know it's all about the Jew.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I am sure if a white MAGA hat wearing man had staged the same attack claiming a Black Jew or Black Muslim had racially attacked and abused them, would they have had people such as Michelle Obama leap to there defence.
    Do we think they would have got away with it ? of course they wouldn't.

If this man does not get charged and convicted of this fabricated crime then how can we take any claims seriously. ?
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    maybe Soros can donate some money to a network which will give him a new leading role where he hunts gentiles and lynches them.
    Beanz liked this post

He won't post things himself, but his simple-minded shabbos goy will post it for him.
    Because it exposes your ridiculousness. It's funny ha ha, not an endorsement of the same simple minded hate mongering you fill every post with.

Seriously what is it with all these defenders of free speech wanting to monitor 'LIKES' of posts?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    I am sure if a white MAGA hat wearing man had staged the same attack claiming a Black Jew or Black Muslim had racially attacked and abused them, would they have had people such as Michelle Obama leap to there defence.
    Do we think they would have got away with it ? of course they wouldn't.

If this man does not get charged and convicted of this fabricated crime then how can we take any claims seriously. ?

If you're wealthy/powerful enough to afford the best lawyers/representatives, your chances of getting away with murder sky rocket
    Last edited by Fenster; 03-28-2019 at 09:08 AM.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Thread Information