Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  28
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Jussie Smollett attack

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Jussie Smollett attack

(Pictured: on the left Frank Gaston Jr. who is Jussie Smollett's "creative director" whatever that means and to his right, the STAR Jussie Smollett)

Yeah dude just standing there waiting for the police to come so he can take off the "noose" he had around his neck

El Kabong Guest

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Jussie Smollett should have known better. Making false police reports based on race is something that white supremacists are only allowed to do.

In my opinion the attack wasn't even real. There is no way this guy acted in his own accord , if he did he wouldn’t have involved the police and would’ve went straight to IG live like most celebrities , the fact he had the gall to file a false report meant he had some serious political backing

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Smollett should go to jail............. Lochte should've gone to jail.

End of story.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

End of story.
    Should have. Would have. Could have.

The bottom line is he (Ryan Lochte) didn't go to jail.

So Ryan Lochte and his white friends at the Rio Olympics in 2016 vandalize a bathroom in another country, gives a false police report, have the balls to flee the country before police can take them in for a statement, and even paints himself as a victim.

And the reaction was this

“Let’s give these kids a break. Sometimes you take actions that you later regret. They are magnificent athletes. Lochte is one of the best swimmers of all time. They had fun. They made a mistake. It’s part of life. Life goes on. Let’s go.” — Mario Andrada, Communications Director for Rio 2016

We all make mistakes, but they’re rarely given front-page scrutiny. He’s a great guy who has done incredible work with charities. I’m confident that Pine Bros. fans will support our decision to give Ryan a second chance.” — Pine Bros. CEO Rider McDowell, New Endorsement for Lochte

Doing DWTS (Dancing With The Stars) will be great for Ryan’s image! He will be able to show America that he’s a good guy who made a mistake. He’s still an Olympic champion! He will be great on the show.” — Insider for US Weekly

If Carmelo Anthony and the rest of the USA basketball team torn up the bathroom, then claimed to get robbed by fake police ? Obama would have been asked to comment. It would have been taken way more seriously. But it's not surprising though as Brazil is a white supremacist country and just elected a white supremacist president.
    Last edited by Denilson-The-Comeback; 06-27-2019 at 02:38 AM.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post

End of story.
    Should have. Would have. Could have.

The bottom line is he (Ryan Lochte) didn't go to jail.

So Ryan Lochte and his white friends at the Rio Olympics in 2016 vandalize a bathroom in another country, gives a false police report, have the balls to flee the country before police can take them in for a statement, and even paints himself as a victim.

And the reaction was this

“Let’s give these kids a break. Sometimes you take actions that you later regret. They are magnificent athletes. Lochte is one of the best swimmers of all time. They had fun. They made a mistake. It’s part of life. Life goes on. Let’s go.” — Mario Andrada, Communications Director for Rio 2016

We all make mistakes, but they’re rarely given front-page scrutiny. He’s a great guy who has done incredible work with charities. I’m confident that Pine Bros. fans will support our decision to give Ryan a second chance.” — Pine Bros. CEO Rider McDowell, New Endorsement for Lochte

Doing DWTS (Dancing With The Stars) will be great for Ryan’s image! He will be able to show America that he’s a good guy who made a mistake. He’s still an Olympic champion! He will be great on the show.” — Insider for US Weekly

If Carmelo Anthony and the rest of the USA basketball team torn up the bathroom, then claimed to get robbed by fake police ? Obama would have been asked to comment. It would have been taken way more seriously. But it's not surprising though as Brazil is a white supremacist country and just elected a white supremacist president.

Why blame Brazil? Seriously.

Brazilian authorities were thoroughly pissed that this entitled, smug American pretty boy had done this travesty.... making up a story at the expense of the Brazilian image.

Remember that Brazil was desperately trying to maintain a squeaky clean image all throughout the Olympic games. Before..... during..... and after. They practically had to smile through clenched teeth throughout the whole ordeal.

You start making some good points..... then blow them to smithereens with your tiresome "the whole world is White Supremacist" song and dance.

Take the blinders off, FFS.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Jussie Smollett should have known better. Making false police reports based on race is something that white supremacists are only allowed to do.

In my opinion the attack wasn't even real. There is no way this guy acted in his own accord , if he did he wouldn’t have involved the police and would’ve went straight to IG live like most celebrities , the fact he had the gall to file a false report meant he had some serious political backing

Lets play trumps (for the red hats - it's a game that has nothing to do with Donald).

Sent to death row by good "normal" Christian bible worshiping folk, raped (literally), always innocent, police incompetence/corruption.
    Last edited by Fenster; 06-27-2019 at 03:24 AM.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post

Lets play trumps (for the red hats - it's a game that has nothing to do with Donny boy).

Sent to death row, raped (literally), innocent, police incompetence/corruption, white privilege.
    What point are you trying to make ?

Are you saying whites should not go to jail or be sent to death row ?

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lets play trumps (for the red hats - it's a game that has nothing to do with Donny boy).

Sent to death row, raped (literally), innocent, police incompetence/corruption, white privilege.

You said the Central Park Five have paid for Jessies' crime, the injustice they suffered is more than enough to exonerate Jessie. The West Memphis Three paid for every innocent person ever wrongly convicted, not just white people, every living human, long before they ever took a foot hold inside your mind.
    Last edited by Fenster; 06-27-2019 at 03:58 AM.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You said the Central Park Five have paid for Jessies' crime, the injustice they suffered is more than enough to exonerate Jessie. The West Memphis Three paid for every innocent person ever wrongly convicted, not just white people, every living human, long before they ever took a foot hold inside your mind.
    Did I claim that it's impossible for a white person to be sent down for a crime that they did not commit ?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Because Brazil is a white supremacist country.

Go to Brazil and you'll see the white Brazillians on top and the black Brazillians on the bottom.

Brazilian authorities were thoroughly pissed that this entitled, smug American pretty boy had done this travesty.... making up a story at the expense of the Brazilian image.
    How do you know this ? Was you in Rio at the time ? Did you work for the Braziilian authorties at the time ?

Mario Andrada, Communications Director for Rio 2016

And you can look up this quote

Let’s give these kids a break. Sometimes you take actions that you later regret. They are magnificent athletes. Lochte is one of the best swimmers of all time. They had fun. They made a mistake. It’s part of life. Life goes on. Let’s go.”

Doesn't sound like they were thoroughly pissed at all.

Remember that Brazil was desperately trying to maintain a squeaky clean image all throughout the Olympic games. Before..... during..... and after. They practically had to smile through clenched teeth throughout the whole ordeal.
    How do you know this ?

Where were the scary mugshots like they would have done so had it been the USA basketball team ?

Anybody? No?

But that's white supremacy. White folks don’t really have to worry about getting racially profiled; they can fight, pull a gun, or shoot at police and still live; they qualify for better home loans; get called for job interviews; and apparently, they are given the benefit of the doubt when they’re caught up in a blatant lie that sparks an international scandal.

You start making some good points..... then blow them to smithereens with your tiresome "the whole world is White Supremacist" song and dance.
    Because that's what the whole world is.

And your more offended and upset about me talking about white supremacy than you are white supremacists practicing it. Which makes me suspect you as a white supremacist.

When you said

I try to be as clear as possible. If you say there's an overpopulation problem, I agree with you. It makes no sense to me for women to spit out dozens of babies in countries without enough food to feed those who are already born.
    This statement you wrote right here let me know that I suspect I'm dealing with a white supremacist.

Because any time a white person talks about population control - What they really mean is "There are too many black people in the world". I don't think your bothered if Olga in Sweden pops out six kids.

You responded to me. If you don't want this response, then don't respond to me.
    Last edited by Denilson-The-Comeback; 06-27-2019 at 05:12 AM.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Because Brazil is a white supremacist country.

Had you picked Argentina, Chile, Venezuela, or a few other South American countries.... you'd still be wrong. But it would be ever so slightly more believable than claiming this about Brazil.

Go to Brazil and you'll see the white Brazillians on top and the black Brazillians on the bottom.

How much time have you personally spent in Brazil? And don't give me this "I don't have to go there to know how it is" bullshit. A few others might buy it but not me.

How do you know this ? Was you in Rio at the time ? Did you work for the Braziilian authorties at the time ?

Have YOU? Or are you the only person entitled to have opinions on places and people you've never seen? That's pretty damn weak, even for you.

Mario Andrada, Communications Director for Rio 2016

And you can look up this quote

Let’s give these kids a break. Sometimes you take actions that you later regret. They are magnificent athletes. Lochte is one of the best swimmers of all time. They had fun. They made a mistake. It’s part of life. Life goes on. Let’s go.”

Doesn't sound like they were thoroughly pissed at all.

Oh so you quote a soundbite from the Communications Director for the Rio Games and you pass that off as proof of your point?

A huge bit of naivete, isn't it? Does Andrada speak for the whole of Brazil? Do you not realize that Andrada is part of that P.R. machine that is tasked with keeping Brazil's image squeaky clean?

If you don't realize this, there ain't much I can do for you.

How do you know this ?

Where were the scary mugshots like they would have done so had it been the USA basketball team ?

Now you're fantasizing. Tough to have what was it?.......... a "serious, honest talk about race"........ when you're off on some fantasy delusion.

Anybody? No?

But that's white supremacy. White folks don’t really have to worry about getting racially profiled; they can fight, pull a gun, or shoot at police and still live; they qualify for better home loans; get called for job interviews; and apparently, they are given the benefit of the doubt when they’re caught up in a blatant lie that sparks an international scandal.

Because that's what the whole world is.

And your more offended and upset about me talking about white supremacy than you are white supremacists practicing it. Which makes me suspect you as a white supremacist.

"Offended and upset"? Please..... don't give yourself so much credit. Your racial hangups don't mean shit to me. I'm not the one in need of therapy. BTW, you don't know shit about my thoughts regarding White Supremacy. But keep on suspecting, Einstein.

When you said

I try to be as clear as possible. If you say there's an overpopulation problem, I agree with you. It makes no sense to me for women to spit out dozens of babies in countries without enough food to feed those who are already born.
    This statement you wrote right here let me know that I suspect I'm dealing with a white supremacist.

Because any time a white person talks about population control - What they really mean is "There are too many black people in the world". I don't think your bothered if Olga in Sweden pops out six kids.

If Olga in Sweden has the resources to care for, raise, educate, feed, and otherwise deal with her six kids..... it's still a questionable choice. But more "defendable" than if Mutumba in Kenya pops out six kids and does diddly squat to care, feed, educate, or otherwise deal with them. If this "proves" to you that I'm a white supremacist, hey..... more power to you. Go directly to "GO", collect $200, and summarily fuck off.

You responded to me. If you don't want this response, then don't respond to me.

I'll continue responding to you as long as my sense of amusement remains. You are here for our amusement. As long as you're mildly amusing, I'll continue to respond.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Did I claim that it's impossible for a white person to be sent down for a crime that they did not commit ?

No you did not say it's impossible for the white man to be sent down for a crime they did not commit. You said Jessie should be exonerated of his crimes because of the wrongdoing suffered by black men of the past - you offered the central park five as an example.

I offered the West Memphis Three as another example.

Jessie's father was a white man. So between the CP5 and WM3 we have enough historical evidence of crimes against black and white men to exonerate Jessie for this crime. Fact.

We got them.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That is an Earnie Shavers right hand. Im not sure how Denny will respond, but something tells me white supremacy will play a big factor.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm tempted to start a Ryan Lochte thread, though. "Dancing with the Stars" indeed......

Thread Information