Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Jussie Smollett attack

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

Had you picked Argentina, Chile, Venezuela, or a few other South American countries.... you'd still be wrong. But it would be ever so slightly more believable than claiming this about Brazil.
    All the same. The dog that bites black people in Brazil is the same dog that would bite black ppl in Argentina, Chile, Venezuela.

How much time have you personally spent in Brazil? And don't give me this "I don't have to go there to know how it is" bullshit. A few others might buy it but not me.
    There are plenty places in the world that i ain't been but i know there is racism there and Brazil is one of them.

If Olga in Sweden has the resources to care for, raise, educate, feed, and otherwise deal with her six kids..... it's still a questionable choice. But more "defendable" than if Mutumba in Kenya pops out six kids and does diddly squat to care, feed, educate, or otherwise deal with them. If this "proves" to you that I'm a white supremacist, hey..... more power to you. Go directly to "GO", collect $200, and summarily fuck off.
    Gimme a break

You don't give a fk whether if a black kid in Africa thousand of miles away in Kenya can't feed their kids. (And other white supremacist stereotype about Africa by the way)

After all - Why don't you put there same energy into white kids struggling in the former Soviet Union ? In places like Moldova ? Uzbekistan ?

There are plenty of tracts of land. There is plenty of food. There is plenty of resources on this planet.You drive through America. You see land as far as the eye can see. There is no over population.

What there is, to you, is an over population of black people.

Anytime white supremacist talk about over population, they're talking about black people.

I'll continue responding to you as long as my sense of amusement remains. You are here for our amusement. As long as you're mildly amusing, I'll continue to respond.
    White supremacists always try to hide their racism behind jokes. Most white supremacist policies and institutions started off as joke

The Ku Klux Klan started off as a joke and a prank. Confederate officers in Pulaski, TN. thought it would be a funny prank to dress up as ghosts and scare the Black people in town. In 1907, author Albert Stevens wrote this about the Ku Klux Klan: “ludicrous initiations, the baffling of public curiosity, and the amusement for members were the only objects of the Klan”. And now the KKK is one of the mosts dangerous terroristic organizations in the United States.

In the 1800’s a white actor named Thomas D. Rice used to perform in blackface. He perform this around the country. His Jim Crow character was a “joke” at first. And then states all over the country started to create Jim Crow laws.

Last year the website Vox did an interview with author Seth Stephens-Davidowitz, who explained how searching for racists jokes on google, helped some predict the election of Trump.

He is the author the best-selling book “Everybody Lies”, an inside look at how mining data from the internet can give a better understanding on the public psyche. According to Stephens-Davidowitz:

White supremacists will joke and troll one day, and then commit cold blooded murder the next.
    Last edited by Denilson-The-Comeback; 06-29-2019 at 04:04 AM.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Denilson, if you weren't such a fanatic about the White Supremacist stuff, I'd say let's talk about Ryan Lochte for awhile.

Now THERE's an example, not only of Ryan getting off scot-free because he's a pretty boy white Olympic star....... but because he's an American in Brazil, not a Brazilian in America.

For the record, and before knowing you even existed, I watched the whole Lochte affair with disgust. The fact that they would put him on a popular reality show so soon after his troubles was, IMO, deplorable.

Certainly not the kind of treatment that would have been afforded to maybe a black kid, a Hispanic kid, or anyone other than a blond blue-eyed kid with that frigging smug look on his face.

In fact, I have a personal anecdote regarding Lochte, but all of this is worthless when discussing issues with someone as bent as you in your twisted beliefs.

So carry on, because you'll likely twist this into another White Supremacy ball of shit...... and many here have already changed the channel.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Denilson, if you weren't such a fanatic about the White Supremacist stuff, I'd say let's talk about Ryan Lochte for awhile.

Now THERE's an example, not only of Ryan getting off scot-free because he's a pretty boy white Olympic star....... but because he's an American in Brazil, not a Brazilian in America.

For the record, and before knowing you even existed, I watched the whole Lochte affair with disgust. The fact that they would put him on a popular reality show so soon after his troubles was, IMO, deplorable.

Certainly not the kind of treatment that would have been afforded to maybe a black kid, a Hispanic kid, or anyone other than a blond blue-eyed kid with that frigging smug look on his face.

In fact, I have a personal anecdote regarding Lochte, but all of this is worthless when discussing issues with someone as bent as you in your twisted beliefs.

So carry on, because you'll likely twist this into another White Supremacy ball of shit...... and many here have already changed the channel.
    You have a personal anecdote and you aren’t going to share it, what the frig
    Last edited by walrus; 06-29-2019 at 06:26 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

As a black brother I am proud to admit I know the freezing temperature of bleach some of the brothers don't

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm not the fanatic.

I've never found a shred of evidence that anyone has ever created a system of skin color supremacy other than white people. The only people have done this are white people. White people are the ones who create Jim Crow, Apartheid. White people are the ones who are fanatical about race.

What are you talking "pretty boy" ? If that would have happened to horse faced Micheal Phelps he would have got the same white privilege treatment.

For the record, and before knowing you even existed, I watched the whole Lochte affair with disgust.
    I don't you believe you did. This is a lie

The fact that they would put him on a popular reality show so soon after his troubles was, IMO, deplorable.
    Nah. Not really. It's just white supremacy.

Ryan Lochte is Hispanic. But he's a white hispanic. Like Charlie Sheen. Louis CK. Cameroon Diaz. Now if he (Ryan Lochte) was an Hispanic looking dude like Antonio Maragarito then yeah he would have been fked.

But he passed for white.
    Last edited by Denilson-The-Comeback; 06-30-2019 at 03:25 AM.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Other than a couple of worthless comments about me lying, I'd say you're making a minute bit or progress. Not enough to warrant that "serious, honest talk about race" you've harped about in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    I'm not the fanatic.

yes................ you................. are

I've never found a shred of evidence that anyone has ever created a system of skin color supremacy other than white people. The only people have done this are white people. White people are the ones who create Jim Crow, Apartheid. White people are the ones who are fanatical about race.

blah............. blah............. blah

What are you talking "pretty boy" ? If that would have happened to horse faced Micheal Phelps he would have got the same white privilege treatment.

ONLY time you've been right in apx. 5,489 times you've made an assertion about race. Yes....... I'm counting.

For the record, and before knowing you even existed, I watched the whole Lochte affair with disgust.

No........... it's.............. not. Also, it matters diddly squat what you believe and what you don't believe. Your credibility here is absolute zero.

The fact that they would put him on a popular reality show so soon after his troubles was, IMO, deplorable.

No..... take my word for it. It's deplorable.

Ryan Lochte is Hispanic. But he's a white hispanic. Like Charlie Sheen. Louis CK. Cameroon Diaz. Now if he (Ryan Lochte) was an Hispanic looking dude like Antonio Maragarito then yeah he would have been fked.

2nd time you've been right. You're on a roll. Lochte is indeed Cuban-American. But he "looks white", and that's good enough for the media, Dancing with the Stars executives, Olympic committee, and whoever else let him skate through that one. Had Lochte looked like Margarito? Yeah..... I'm afraid the WBC wasn't going to be able to save him from whatever punishment was doled out like they've done with some Mexican fighters. But that's another story.....

But he passed for white.

Still...... if you WERE able to sustain a "serious, honest" discussion about race, I'd tell you it has just as much to do with the "Ugly American" syndrome as it does about black vs. white.

But you're not, so I won't.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Other than a couple of worthless comments about me lying, I'd say you're making a minute bit or progress. Not enough to warrant that "serious, honest talk about race" you've harped about in the past.

I'm not the fanatic.

yes................ you................. are

blah............. blah............. blah

ONLY time you've been right in apx. 5,489 times you've made an assertion about race. Yes....... I'm counting.

No........... it's.............. not. Also, it matters diddly squat what you believe and what you don't believe. Your credibility here is absolute zero.

No..... take my word for it. It's deplorable.

2nd time you've been right. You're on a roll. Lochte is indeed Cuban-American. But he "looks white", and that's good enough for the media, Dancing with the Stars executives, Olympic committee, and whoever else let him skate through that one. Had Lochte looked like Margarito? Yeah..... I'm afraid the WBC wasn't going to be able to save him from whatever punishment was doled out like they've done with some Mexican fighters. But that's another story.....

But he passed for white.

Still...... if you WERE able to sustain a "serious, honest" discussion about race, I'd tell you it has just as much to do with the "Ugly American" syndrome as it does about black vs. white.

But you're not, so I won't.
    He has prison arguments tits I’ve seem it before. He needs to stick to the script

El Kabong Guest

I'm not the fanatic.

But he passed for white.
    Louis CK is Hispanic

Székely is a Hispanic name

Cameron Diaz is half Cuban(by way of Spain) and German & English so basically 100% White European.

Hard to take you seriously but lol I'm not really trying

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    I'm not the fanatic.

But he passed for white.
    Louis CK is Hispanic

Székely is a Hispanic name

Cameron Diaz is half Cuban(by way of Spain) and German & English so basically 100% White European.

Hard to take you seriously but lol I'm not really trying
    as long as they look white is the cry of all white supremacy clubs

El Kabong Guest

The Sheens as well Irish & Spanish....so yeah not Hispanic like Spanish & Native.

Not saying there's anything wrong with natives but they ARE different than Europeans.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

TBH, the Hispanic thing used to be a lot worse..... but there are two main factors which have helped to offset that:

1. There's a HELL of a lot more Hispanics in the U.S. than there were several decades ago. It's got to be the largest (or close to it) minority in the country.

2. After generations and generations of Hispanics intermixing with other cultures, including white Anglo-Saxon..... the Hispanic portion (even typical physical characteristics) have gotten pretty diluted.

That's why I think it should be getting more difficult to draw lines and discriminate against people of other races and/or ethnic groups.... because of all this global intermingling and the like.

El Kabong Guest

I hear tell of federal charges against Jussie Smollett.....I've not seen anything happen just yet, but let's see if those charges come to fruition shall we?

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I must be slipping I didn’t realize big D was still going on. Does he still not like white people or did that change

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

We lived in Durban, South Africa, during the Apartheid era.

Signs like that were everywhere, except they said 'white', 'black' and 'coloured'. That was the classification system at the time.

Unlike some, I have first hand experience and knowledge of institutionally legal and mandatory all-pervading racism
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    We lived in Durban, South Africa, during the Apartheid era.

Signs like that were everywhere, except they said 'white', 'black' and 'coloured'. That was the classification system at the time.

Unlike some, I have first hand experience and knowledge of institutionally legal and mandatory all-pervading racism
    My wife's people dealt with discrimination where they lived being Native American and all. At one time there were apparently separate water fountains for Whites, Blacks, and Indians....which makes me think people weren't so bigoted there was just an overachieving water fountain salesman in the area.

People think we've progressed but nowadays you don't hardly see a water fountain signs or anything people carry their own personal water bottles....try to get a drink off of one of those and you'll see how many horrible bigots there are walking among us

Joking aside I'm sure the prejudice and hatred in those days were awful and I am hoping that one day we all see each other for who we are rather than for the color of our skin
    Last edited by El Kabong; 07-15-2019 at 07:30 PM.

Thread Information