Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  6
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27

Thread: Errol Spence v Terence Crawford

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    56,956
    Mentioned
    1464 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2706
    Cool Clicks

    Default Errol Spence v Terence Crawford

    Bob Arum planning offer to Errol Spence for Terence Crawford fight in 2019

    The promoter wants the elite welterweights to unify their titles later this year

    Terence Crawford’s promoter Bob Arum has revealed he is planning an offer to Errol Spence for a unification super fight this year.

    The Top Rank boss promotes Crawford (the WBO welterweight champion), while Spence (the IBF welterweight champion) is aligned to advisor Al Haymon and PBC.

    Arum and Haymon are bitter rivals in the boxing business, however each possess one half of the best fight to be made in the welterweight division.

    Errol Spence’s next fight sees him take on Mikey Garcia on March 16, while Terence Crawford will return against Amir Khan on April 20.

    If both win, they could meet in the back half of 2019.

    Bob Arum told ThaBoxingVoice: “If Terence is successful with this fight with Khan at Madison Square Garden on April 20, we will make a proposal to Spence – if Spence defeats Garcia which I expect.



    “We’ll make a proposal to Spence and to Al Haymon for a fight in the fall between Terence Crawford and Errol Spence.

    “That’s the fight that I would be most interested in, I’m not teasing.

    “We will make a proposal assuming both fighters win in March and April, directly to the fighter and his advisor.”

    https://talksport.com/sport/boxing/4...rd-fight-2019/
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    4,487
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    390
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Errol Spence v Terence Crawford

    Everyone will want Spence after this because he becomes a PPV fighter after this. Bob is saying what we all know. The question is what does Crawford offer Spence? Why would Haymon do it, he can match his PPV fighter against his names in PPVs or he can match him against Bob’s name, the choice is obvious. And we all know how Bob would do it if roles were reversed.

    Let’s hope Haymon doesn’t act like Bob would and he says “F it, let’s get best against best” and let’s hope Bob realizes who deserves the lions share

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6,077
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    431
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Errol Spence v Terence Crawford

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Everyone will want Spence after this because he becomes a PPV fighter after this. Bob is saying what we all know. The question is what does Crawford offer Spence? Why would Haymon do it, he can match his PPV fighter against his names in PPVs or he can match him against Bob’s name, the choice is obvious. And we all know how Bob would do it if roles were reversed.

    Let’s hope Haymon doesn’t act like Bob would and he says “F it, let’s get best against best” and let’s hope Bob realizes who deserves the lions share
    Funny that . When we’re talking about GGG and Canelo, or AJ/ Wilder , its all about “I just want to see the fights man, the best fighting the best!” But when it comes to Spence / Crawford, you’re all about A side & B sides and who’s worth what! #backstroke #doublestandard.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    4,487
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    390
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Errol Spence v Terence Crawford

    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Everyone will want Spence after this because he becomes a PPV fighter after this. Bob is saying what we all know. The question is what does Crawford offer Spence? Why would Haymon do it, he can match his PPV fighter against his names in PPVs or he can match him against Bob’s name, the choice is obvious. And we all know how Bob would do it if roles were reversed.

    Let’s hope Haymon doesn’t act like Bob would and he says “F it, let’s get best against best” and let’s hope Bob realizes who deserves the lions share
    Funny that . When we’re talking about GGG and Canelo, or AJ/ Wilder , its all about “I just want to see the fights man, the best fighting the best!” But when it comes to Spence / Crawford, you’re all about A side & B sides and who’s worth what! #backstroke #doublestandard.
    Can you read? Because that’s the opposite of what the words I wrote mean. My stance is exactly the same. But continue talking nonsense please, I appreciate the consistency

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    4,487
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    390
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Errol Spence v Terence Crawford

    I’ll dumb this down because apparently Primo struggles with English.

    I hope Spence doesn’t act like GGG and AJ and makes the good fights

    I hope Haymon doesn’t act like Bob and delay a fight for years because he can.

    There, do you understand now?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6,077
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    431
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Errol Spence v Terence Crawford

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    I’ll dumb this down because apparently Primo struggles with English.

    I hope Spence doesn’t act like GGG and AJ and makes the good fights

    I hope Haymon doesn’t act like Bob and delay a fight for years because he can.

    There, do you understand now?
    “The question is what does Crawford offer Spence?” & “let’s hope Bob realizes who deserves the lions share” Yep, clear as mud! other people might think you are talking like a complete fucking plank, but not me , I’m so appreciative of you “dumbing it down for me”

    While you’re “clearing things up”, could you let us know your thoughts regarding the fact that Wilder had a broken arm at the time that his team were throwing around $50 Million offers to Joshua ?
    I have previously asked for your thoughts on this 5 or 6 times , because I value your opinion so much, but you must’ve missed those posts.
    Tell you what, I’ll @Ron Swanson you in so you don’t miss it.
    So if history has anything to do with it, we’ll hear from you in about 2 or 3 weeks! All the best.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    4,487
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    390
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Errol Spence v Terence Crawford

    Yes Primo I don’t come in here and explain everything to you because you are a petulant child. Proven by your 12 year old girl hashtags.

    Deontay didn’t have a broken arm as far as I know. I know he said it but broken can mean different things. Remember when Tyson has “a broken back”? Do you think ANY commission would let Tyson fight with a broken back? No, it wasn’t broken.

    You want to make it about absolutely irrelevant things because you want desperately to avoid the facts. So let’s avoid your avoidance and talk like adults, with facts.

    I want Spence/Crawford, fact. So, let’s look at the participants and how they operate. We can look at a recent example. We have Wilder/Fury set to happen and Bob Arum got involved. Suddenly the immediate rematch was offered not as an immediate rematch but with it a 3 fight deal for Bob and he chooses a fight in between. That’s Bob. That’s what happened. That’s what has happened literally thousands of times before that happened this week. Now, don’t be a child, look at this and consider, what do you expect to happen in Spence/Crawford negotiations?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6,077
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    431
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Errol Spence v Terence Crawford

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Yes Primo I don’t come in here and explain everything to you because you are a petulant child. Proven by your 12 year old girl hashtags.

    Deontay didn’t have a broken arm as far as I know. I know he said it but broken can mean different things. Remember when Tyson has “a broken back”? Do you think ANY commission would let Tyson fight with a broken back? No, it wasn’t broken.

    You want to make it about absolutely irrelevant things because you want desperately to avoid the facts. So let’s avoid your avoidance and talk like adults, with facts.

    I want Spence/Crawford, fact. So, let’s look at the participants and how they operate. We can look at a recent example. We have Wilder/Fury set to happen and Bob Arum got involved. Suddenly the immediate rematch was offered not as an immediate rematch but with it a 3 fight deal for Bob and he chooses a fight in between. That’s Bob. That’s what happened. That’s what has happened literally thousands of times before that happened this week. Now, don’t be a child, look at this and consider, what do you expect to happen in Spence/Crawford negotiations?
    Firstly , at least the hash tags worked as they highlighted your actions. Although I'm not "down with the kids" I think they are commonly used in this way nowadays , and not just by 12 year old girls. Probably only the ones you know, but I digress.
    Secondly , I deliberately worded it so that I wasn't asking you the question , merely your opinion on the "Wilder Broken arm" issue. the reason being because I know you would deflect away from answering the question by saying something like "why do I have to answer your questions, who do you think you are ?" as if I'm not worthy of asking you a question.
    Well in reality , this is a forum and if someone asks you a question , you should be man enough to answer with your opinion , whether it's right or wrong. Not throw some hissy fit like a pussy because you haven't got an answer.
    I made this point and asked your opinion half a dozen times over a period of months before you felt it was worthy of some sort of response.
    Thirdly , you've had all this time to think of an answer and the best you can come up with is "he said he had a broken arm , but he didn't!" and use Mike Tyson as proof of what you're saying!
    so now, you're telling Wilder what he had and what he didn't have? Wilder said he had "Surgery" as well. is this wrong as well? because if it is :
    a. have you spoken to Wilder about it? and
    b. If Wilder lied about this, then he can lie about his bogus, pathetic $50 Million offer.
    on this point, you've probably seen the Hearn/Espinoza bullshit in the last few days on Social Media, where Espinoza said "Wilder sent the offer to Hearn by e-mail" WILDER SENT IT!
    so , does Deontay Wilder has $50 Million in the Bank that he can send over offers like this? I'm asking you because if you know that he never had a Broken arm when he says he did, then you should know this also.
    what kind of argument is "he SAID he had a Broken arm, but he never?"
    the upshot is , that Wilder and his team are a bunch of fucking clowns, and if you believe anything they say , then you're an even bigger clown! BUT WAIT, you don't believe what they say, because when Wilder says he broke his arm and had surgery, you don't believe it
    Now, Back to the original subject of Spence / Crawford . I'm not going into great detail because this post is long enough, but when it suits you started talking about A sides & B Sides , but on other occasions you paint a different picture.
    apologies everyone for such a long boring post, but as far as I'm concerned Ronnie baby, you don't have to answer it anyway because everything that you write is horseshit and smoke and mirrors anyway, and I can't be bothered to keep putting you right!
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    4,487
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    390
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Errol Spence v Terence Crawford

    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Yes Primo I don’t come in here and explain everything to you because you are a petulant child. Proven by your 12 year old girl hashtags.

    Deontay didn’t have a broken arm as far as I know. I know he said it but broken can mean different things. Remember when Tyson has “a broken back”? Do you think ANY commission would let Tyson fight with a broken back? No, it wasn’t broken.

    You want to make it about absolutely irrelevant things because you want desperately to avoid the facts. So let’s avoid your avoidance and talk like adults, with facts.

    I want Spence/Crawford, fact. So, let’s look at the participants and how they operate. We can look at a recent example. We have Wilder/Fury set to happen and Bob Arum got involved. Suddenly the immediate rematch was offered not as an immediate rematch but with it a 3 fight deal for Bob and he chooses a fight in between. That’s Bob. That’s what happened. That’s what has happened literally thousands of times before that happened this week. Now, don’t be a child, look at this and consider, what do you expect to happen in Spence/Crawford negotiations?
    Firstly , at least the hash tags worked as they highlighted your actions. Although I'm not "down with the kids" I think they are commonly used in this way nowadays , and not just by 12 year old girls. Probably only the ones you know, but I digress.
    Secondly , I deliberately worded it so that I wasn't asking you the question , merely your opinion on the "Wilder Broken arm" issue. the reason being because I know you would deflect away from answering the question by saying something like "why do I have to answer your questions, who do you think you are ?" as if I'm not worthy of asking you a question.
    Well in reality , this is a forum and if someone asks you a question , you should be man enough to answer with your opinion , whether it's right or wrong. Not throw some hissy fit like a pussy because you haven't got an answer.
    I made this point and asked your opinion half a dozen times over a period of months before you felt it was worthy of some sort of response.
    Thirdly , you've had all this time to think of an answer and the best you can come up with is "he said he had a broken arm , but he didn't!" and use Mike Tyson as proof of what you're saying!
    so now, you're telling Wilder what he had and what he didn't have? Wilder said he had "Surgery" as well. is this wrong as well? because if it is :
    a. have you spoken to Wilder about it? and
    b. If Wilder lied about this, then he can lie about his bogus, pathetic $50 Million offer.
    on this point, you've probably seen the Hearn/Espinoza bullshit in the last few days on Social Media, where Espinoza said "Wilder sent the offer to Hearn by e-mail" WILDER SENT IT!
    so , does Deontay Wilder has $50 Million in the Bank that he can send over offers like this? I'm asking you because if you know that he never had a Broken arm when he says he did, then you should know this also.
    what kind of argument is "he SAID he had a Broken arm, but he never?"
    the upshot is , that Wilder and his team are a bunch of fucking clowns, and if you believe anything they say , then you're an even bigger clown! BUT WAIT, you don't believe what they say, because when Wilder says he broke his arm and had surgery, you don't believe it
    Now, Back to the original subject of Spence / Crawford . I'm not going into great detail because this post is long enough, but when it suits you started talking about A sides & B Sides , but on other occasions you paint a different picture.
    apologies everyone for such a long boring post, but as far as I'm concerned Ronnie baby, you don't have to answer it anyway because everything that you write is horseshit and smoke and mirrors anyway, and I can't be bothered to keep putting you right!
    You accuse me of something and you do what you accuse me of in the exact same post! You say I don’t answer a completely pointless question. I answer. Then you dodge a completely legitimate and relevant question.

    Do you think Bob will do what he does every single time or not? Dodge again because the answer doesn’t support your baseless opinion.

    If you think I spend weeks thinking about things you say you are deranged. But that gets us off the facts so your purpose is filled right? Always talking about irrelevant stuff to avoid the facts

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    4,487
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    390
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Errol Spence v Terence Crawford

    Question for Primo because I would like to understand his support of ducking. If it is situational or if he always supports ducking

    How did you feel about Stevenson moving to Showtime?

    How did you feel about Kovalev pulling out of the purse bid with Stevenson?

    How did you feel about Pacquiao pulling out of the agreement with Mayweather in 2010?

    How did you feel about Frampton saying he wasn’t considering fighting Rigo and never would fight him when Rigo was on top?

    How did you feel about Bowe dumping his belt in the trash to duck LL?

    Please don’t change the subject, I’m actually curious about this. I’m not curious about spin.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6,077
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    431
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Errol Spence v Terence Crawford

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Question for Primo because I would like to understand his support of ducking. If it is situational or if he always supports ducking

    How did you feel about Stevenson moving to Showtime?

    How did you feel about Kovalev pulling out of the purse bid with Stevenson?

    How did you feel about Pacquiao pulling out of the agreement with Mayweather in 2010?

    How did you feel about Frampton saying he wasn’t considering fighting Rigo and never would fight him when Rigo was on top?

    How did you feel about Bowe dumping his belt in the trash to duck LL?

    Please don’t change the subject, I’m actually curious about this. I’m not curious about spin.
    Who the fuck are you to ask me questions. I don’t have to answer your questions! Uh, oh sorry, that’s how YOU would answer!
    1. I don’t know the full facts about Stevenson moving to Showtime, but he probably felt it suited him better financially. Personally , I always thought if anybody was ducking/avoiding anyone, it was Stevenson , but hey, I could be wrong.
    2. Again, I don’t know much about it. I don’t keep up with US Boxing politics that much, but again, see my personal opinion in point 1.
    3. I felt Pacquiao was as much if not more responsible for their fight not happening sooner.
    4. I thought that it was disgraceful that Frampton and Quigg at the time could go mincing around at the time saying they were World Champions whilst openly avoiding Rigo. I’m on record as saying that at the time. I also think it’s scandalous that Frampton and Quigg at the time could earn more money fighting each other than fighting the best guy. But that’s Boxing unfortunately, nothing new there.
    5. At the time , I thought Bowe acted like a dick and made a fool of himself.
    So there you go, no changing subjects, no spin, just answering your questions. By the way , I do think you’re a cheeky cunt for even suggesting that I change the subject to avoid answering questions, because you , my friend have that off to a fine art!
    Maybe next time I ask you a question , you might have the decency to answer.
    Now if you don’t mind , it’s past midnight here, so I’m going to bed. Good night.
    Last edited by Primo Carnera; 02-28-2019 at 08:39 PM.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Tsurui, Iya Valley, Shikoku, Japan
    Posts
    326
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    40
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Errol Spence v Terence Crawford



    We have more wait to Crawford fight

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,674
    Mentioned
    614 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    581
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Errol Spence v Terence Crawford

    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Question for Primo because I would like to understand his support of ducking. If it is situational or if he always supports ducking

    How did you feel about Stevenson moving to Showtime?

    How did you feel about Kovalev pulling out of the purse bid with Stevenson?

    How did you feel about Pacquiao pulling out of the agreement with Mayweather in 2010?

    How did you feel about Frampton saying he wasn’t considering fighting Rigo and never would fight him when Rigo was on top?

    How did you feel about Bowe dumping his belt in the trash to duck LL?

    Please don’t change the subject, I’m actually curious about this. I’m not curious about spin.
    Who the fuck are you to ask me questions. I don’t have to answer your questions! Uh, oh sorry, that’s how YOU would answer!
    1. I don’t know the full facts about Stevenson moving to Showtime, but he probably felt it suited him better financially. Personally , I always thought if anybody was ducking/avoiding anyone, it was Stevenson , but hey, I could be wrong.
    2. Again, I don’t know much about it. I don’t keep up with US Boxing politics that much, but again, see my personal opinion in point 1.
    3. I felt Pacquiao was as much if not more responsible for their fight not happening sooner.
    4. I thought that it was disgraceful that Frampton and Quigg at the time could go mincing around at the time saying they were World Champions whilst openly avoiding Rigo. I’m on record as saying that at the time. I also think it’s scandalous that Frampton and Quigg at the time could earn more money fighting each other than fighting the best guy. But that’s Boxing unfortunately, nothing new there.
    5. At the time , I thought Bowe acted like a dick and made a fool of himself.
    So there you go, no changing subjects, no spin, just answering your questions. By the way , I do think you’re a cheeky cunt for even suggesting that I change the subject to avoid answering questions, because you , my friend have that off to a fine art!
    Maybe next time I ask you a question , you might have the decency to answer.
    Now if you don’t mind , it’s past midnight here, so I’m going to bed. Good night.
    I give this round to Primo, he came out swinging and didn’t stop til he got to the end and snuck in that uppercut.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,674
    Mentioned
    614 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    581
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Errol Spence v Terence Crawford

    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Everyone will want Spence after this because he becomes a PPV fighter after this. Bob is saying what we all know. The question is what does Crawford offer Spence? Why would Haymon do it, he can match his PPV fighter against his names in PPVs or he can match him against Bob’s name, the choice is obvious. And we all know how Bob would do it if roles were reversed.

    Let’s hope Haymon doesn’t act like Bob would and he says “F it, let’s get best against best” and let’s hope Bob realizes who deserves the lions share
    Funny that . When we’re talking about GGG and Canelo, or AJ/ Wilder , its all about “I just want to see the fights man, the best fighting the best!” But when it comes to Spence / Crawford, you’re all about A side & B sides and who’s worth what! #backstroke #doublestandard.
    This is Prime Primo bringing out old school boxing hitting @Ron Swanson with everything but the kitchen sink. Swanson on his chair in the corner his team is about to throw the towel.... but wait, Swanson waved them off, he is getting up. He will probably lose but he has the heart of a chump...er.....I mean champ

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    4,487
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    390
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Errol Spence v Terence Crawford

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Everyone will want Spence after this because he becomes a PPV fighter after this. Bob is saying what we all know. The question is what does Crawford offer Spence? Why would Haymon do it, he can match his PPV fighter against his names in PPVs or he can match him against Bob’s name, the choice is obvious. And we all know how Bob would do it if roles were reversed.

    Let’s hope Haymon doesn’t act like Bob would and he says “F it, let’s get best against best” and let’s hope Bob realizes who deserves the lions share
    Funny that . When we’re talking about GGG and Canelo, or AJ/ Wilder , its all about “I just want to see the fights man, the best fighting the best!” But when it comes to Spence / Crawford, you’re all about A side & B sides and who’s worth what! #backstroke #doublestandard.
    This is Prime Primo bringing out old school boxing hitting @Ron Swanson with everything but the kitchen sink. Swanson on his chair in the corner his team is about to throw the towel.... but wait, Swanson waved them off, he is getting up. He will probably lose but he has the heart of a chump...er.....I mean champ
    I like that you say Prime Primo and quote him completely changing what was said. Indeed, Prime Primo

    I don’t believe he actually doesn’t understand, it’s just an act to have a fight. I give him the benefit of the doubt.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Errol Spence vs Mikey Garcia
    By Freedom in forum Fight Threads
    Replies: 265
    Last Post: 04-07-2019, 02:55 AM
  2. Errol Spence Jr.
    By Master in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 09-09-2017, 07:28 AM
  3. Manny Pacquiao vs. Errol Spence Jr.
    By VG_Addict in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-31-2017, 04:37 AM
  4. Kell Brook v Errol Spence
    By Master in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-25-2016, 10:45 AM
  5. Errol Spence Jr. vs Leonard Bundu on NBC!
    By Spicoli in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-02-2016, 06:27 AM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing