946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Thousands attend Tommy Robinson demonstration at BBC HQ

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    @Beanz Show me the posts that Facebook accuses Robinson of making too. Prove that the ban was justified. Do you support that ban or not? Answer that question with a yes or no and a simple reason. Prove Lyle wrong and see if you can answer a question simply and directly.
    Debates do not work by people demanding anything Miles. All that leads to is running away and embarrassing yourself.Facebook is the not the state Miles. It is a private company with guidelines and rules and Robinson repeatedly broke them. So yes of course that ban is justified. If you want to play around and sit there immersing yourself in conspiracy videos by clearly agenda driven cunts like Rebel Media, I am sure by the end of it you convince yourself that black is white, the earth is flat and the holocaust never happened. You can join Freedom, the absolute bellend of a human being, and live your life believing everything is run by big nosed Jewish people and that opposing extremists is wrong unless it is a far right organization run by a teletubbie, making a fortune from gullible fools.

You will still be wrong though. Sad,lonely and very, very sad.
    And have a word with yourself with that waffly paragraph about Jews. Have I been speaking about Jews? See you do that Hope not Hate thing all the time lumping entire groups of people together based on association rather than ideas. Hate to break it to you but I ain't Brock, Walrus or Lyle or Freedom. You are manipulative, dishonest and I wouldn't put any accusation past you. Meanwhile Panodrama is at 1.3 million on You Tube and a million more on other platforms. Well prior to the ban. Oh, and Watson of Labour has just lost a few million more votes. Bye bye Labour.
    Then speak for yourself instead of keeping to the party line. You don't talk to people like individuals. You don't engage. When you do post it is to try and start a war and make it all about you and alternating between playing the victim and this personal vindictive nonsense.
    What war? Haven't you just had a go at Freedom? Didn't you start wars with me? Lyle? Brock? Bilbo? Deluded fucking muppet.

Why should Robinson be banned from Facebook? Answer straight. Did he advocate beheading Muslims? Yes or no? Can you do it? Never.
    Yes that ban is justified. I answered already despite you just making stuff up.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Facebook seem to have made things up likely under pressure from the authorities and you support it. You support tyranny and fake news. You support Labour whose deputy is currently arguing for You Tube to use a Stalinist approach to Robinson. You were more upset by Robinson than Sweeney. You cheer it all on because you are an ideologue with a hatred for Freedom and British values. Nothing to say about 500 Isis fighters who remain ignored and unknown. Do you think he should be imprisoned for causing anxiety to rapists? Meanwhile Muslim men shout sexual threats at a court and nothing happens. You reveal yourself very well. You lie and accept lies. Yet call others liars. You are a stereotype.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Excellent interview.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Congratulations Miles you have now basically admitted that you are part of the Tommy Robinson cult. Everything for you, Like Tommeh, is about race, and you do not give a shit about the victims of sexual violence. If you did there is no possible way you could have failed to address this

https://metro.co.uk/2019/02/16/rape-...-post-8647507/

This is the kind of thing his facebook page was full of. He encouraged people to doorstep bullied Syrian kids, harass anyone he felt uncomfortable being questioned by etc for years on end. You are pretending that someone who encouraged his 'Followers/Disciples' to shut down a Rape Crisis center is some kind of role model and figure head. You have swallowed his bullshit whole because you live in an echo chamber

Douglas Murray

Farrage

Bannon

Rebel News

Proud Boys

The Telegraph / James Delingpole

InfoWars / PJW

You lap it up because it is comfortable and cosy and confirms all your deluded prejudices and childish insecurities.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is your hero and HIS words

Tommy Robinson has boasted about scoring drugs and proclaimed himself “king of the whole Islam race”, in newly emerged footage.
    The far-right activist, who has several criminal convictions and in 2014 admitted to possessing 3.48 grams of cocaine with intent to supply, claimed: “No matter where I’ve gone in the world I score … I’ve gone to f***ing Qatar, to Doha, and scored gear on the sesh while they’re all praying. Everywhere mate, every city I’ve gone to.”
    A video obtained by The Sun shows Robinson, whose real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, walking down a street in the Italian city of Bologna last month.
    He is seen describing a taxi driver as a “little p**i who drives a car”.
    In another clip, he sings: “I’m going to punch you in the head, kick you in the face, because I am the king of the whole Islam race.”

Robinson declared himself a Zionist and said that “if there was a war tomorrow, which there will be, because I’ll probably start it at the end of this sesh”, he would fight for Israel, adding: “F*** Palestine.”
    “I had to ring Benjamin Netanf***ing blah … I can’t remember his name, and got my Zionist card out and said I am a Zionist and I bought us everything,” he added. “Shalom motherf***er.”
    Robinson has visited the country and a pro-Israel think-tank helped fund his legal expenses last year.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a8776991.html

Really weird how you never mentioned this
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Great sum up of your phony martyr

What were his grievances? Police claim that Osborne was goaded into action by Tommy Robinson’s posts and videos. Court evidence suggested that it took a month, digesting this material, for him to become obsessed with Muslims. This probably simplifies matters greatly. Nonetheless, it is significant that Robinson termed Osborne’s murderous attack a “revenge attack” and blamed the mosque for “creating terrorists and radical jihadists and promoting hate and segregation.”
    Robinson was rationalizing the killing. And he did so in a way characteristic of his rhetoric.
    Between 1997 and 2003, the Finsbury Park mosque was under the leadership of Abu Hamza, against the wishes of its trustees and despite legal action on their part. During that time, a number of jihadist cadres were molded at the mosque. A combination of police action, and intervention by Muslim organizations and the Charity Commission, reopened the mosque under new leadership in 2005.
    The idea that this mosque, let alone worshippers and anyone who happened to be outside, gave an unemployed Welshman anything to avenge, makes sense only if you make the racist assumption, like Robinson does, that Islam is extreme and all Muslims are extremists.
    Nonetheless, the media continued to crave Robinson’s input, with ITV’s “Good Morning Britain” giving him a platform the day after the attack to say that the Quran was an incitement to violence. Not despite the fact that a man inspired by Robinson’s ideology had just been jailed for murder, but because of it.
    And again, on the day that Osborne was found guilty, the BBC saw fit to invite Robinson onto Newsnight for yet another softball interview. Again, not despite the fact that a man inspired by his ideology had just been jailed for murder, but because of it. Asking no difficult questions — grotesquely in the circumstances — they handed Robinson a platform to play the martyr.
    The extraordinary fact about Tommy Robinson, therefore, is not that a wicked nation has tormented him, but that he receives such docile goodwill from a variety of quarters, above all the broadcasters, despite all that he has said and done.
    But he isn’t a martyr, he is a clever fascist. And that isn’t stigmata, it’s blood on his hands.

https://jacobinmag.com/2018/08/tommy...rison-sentence
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I do not agree with anybody on everything they say. However, when I see injustice I will call it out and to be fair to that nice chap in the interview above he gave Robinson an honest hearing. That has been absent from the media and yes, I agree with you that they have been the same over Corbyn. I believe there should be a Palestinian state like much of the world does. It is up to Robinson what he feels about Israel. Morrissey too. I disagree. But like with the UK the people are not the politics. I also believe you are completely filled with hatred for Tommy Robinson. That is in itself extremist. For instance do you agree with the doxing of a wife and children by the media? They don't like it when it comes back at them. Even you freaked when Brock Googled you and you are all over the Internet. You cannot have it both ways. The support is immense whence the censorship. You underestimated Robinson. You are seeing he is clever and a step ahead of his enemies.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I do not agree with anybody on everything they say. However, when I see injustice I will call it out and to be fair to that nice chap in the interview above he gave Robinson an honest hearing. That has been absent from the media and yes, I agree with you that they have been the same over Corbyn. I believe there should be a Palestinian state like much of the world does. It is up to Robinson what he feels about Israel. Morrissey too. I disagree. But like with the UK the people are not the politics. I also believe you are completely filled with hatred for Tommy Robinson. That is in itself extremist. For instance do you agree with the doxing of a wife and children by the media? They don't like it when it comes back at them. Even you freaked when Brock Googled you and you are all over the Internet. You cannot have it both ways. The support is immense whence the censorship. You underestimated Robinson. You are seeing he is clever and a step ahead of his enemies.
    That is the problem. You can believe what you like, but it has little to do with reality. I am not completely filled with hatred for Robinson at all. He is a completely disingenuous fraud who is fleecing his flock like any populist mainstream Evangelist, but most people in Britain are well aware of exactly how much of a tool the guy is, and have no time for his schtick. It is not something that i am somehow unique or strange in thinking. I get that it is very uncomfortable for you to confront the cognitive dissonance that would be needed for you to admit that. It is much easier to paint me as a bogeyman for not sharing your very idealised and naive views.

You keep pretending that he is censored when he is covered by all the msm and your alt-right neo-con rubbish to. All over Youtube, Fox, Brietbart, BBC, EVERY UK newspaper, the list is endless. Look how you are having to argue now that simply not believing a con mans spiel is now evidence of me being an extremist. You are now resorting to again defending an internet stalker in order to pretend that harassment is somehow OK when you or your really fucking weird pals are engaged in it. I am not a public figure I did not ask Brock to track facebook and then drop the names of the places i might have chosen to eat at etc into his posts. That is plain wrong and nothing to do with this thread.

If you think Robinson is clever again you are guilty of self hypnosis. He preys on the gullible and you are turning yourself into that in order to avoid admitting the guy is a twat.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There you go again. Topsy turvy Beanzland. The hate drips through in every syllable. Of course he is censored by the UK media. The UK media barely touched on Panodrama. Yet Robinson being drunk was something they were all over. They only cover something negative and in turn hope to demonize him much as you do with not only him but many a poster over the years. You say Robinson is low but you really scrape the barrel with your own lies and behavior.

You support banning people on things they have not done. You launch invective after invective on someone because he does not follow your narrative, but you notice fewer and fewer people listen to you. You are losing and when bullies lose they have to use force. They cannot take it when it comes back at them either. Notice how quiet the forum is without the BBC or tranny boxing or this? Both topics you hate, yet have the most recent attention. Do it your way and continue to bore and alienate.

And of course Robinson is smart. He has made mistakes like you and I, but he has grown and outfoxes dullards like yourself and the simplistic media day in day out. You think you are smart like when you simplistically dismiss the entire field of psychology, but it shows you as an arrogant doofus.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Finally when you say most people how do you quantify that? He had a million followers on Facebook and more reach than any political elite in the UK. His streams would gather 15-20000 people in minutes. His rallies gathered thousands upon thousands. You live in an echo chamber Beanz. You fail to accept why Facebook banned him. You accept lies and Fake news. That is the hilarious thing about you. His documentary has been seen by about 3 million people. For a man that everyone apparently hates and has such bad press how does he have this support? How can he get these donations? Ask people to donate for your picture of a boot and you will get jack shit because nobody cares about it. Robinson actually is popular and people want to help of their own accord. How do you think he funded his documentary? That is popularity and it is because the message is popular. You are a reactionary fascist yourself with an aversion to democracy and free choice and speech. Thus you support the EU, thus you support Stalinism, you have called for posters to be banned for years. You are an awful person and to top it off you lie constantly like with that statement. Everybody hates him? Go out and do a survey outside of your little weed smoking commie collective. UKIP will do better than you think next time and Labour will struggle. It was their own choice.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That is the problem. You can believe what you like, but it has little to do with reality. I am not completely filled with hatred for Robinson at all. He is a completely disingenuous fraud who is fleecing his flock like any populist mainstream Evangelist, but most people in Britain are well aware of exactly how much of a tool the guy is, and have no time for his schtick. It is not something that i am somehow unique or strange in thinking. I get that it is very uncomfortable for you to confront the cognitive dissonance that would be needed for you to admit that. It is much easier to paint me as a bogeyman for not sharing your very idealised and naive views.

You keep pretending that he is censored when he is covered by all the msm and your alt-right neo-con rubbish to. All over Youtube, Fox, Brietbart, BBC, EVERY UK newspaper, the list is endless. Look how you are having to argue now that simply not believing a con mans spiel is now evidence of me being an extremist. You are now resorting to again defending an internet stalker in order to pretend that harassment is somehow OK when you or your really fucking weird pals are engaged in it. I am not a public figure I did not ask Brock to track facebook and then drop the names of the places i might have chosen to eat at etc into his posts. That is plain wrong and nothing to do with this thread.

If you think Robinson is clever again you are guilty of self hypnosis. He preys on the gullible and you are turning yourself into that in order to avoid admitting the guy is a twat.
    Defending an 'Internet stalker' is a nice deflection, but what you totally failed to respond to was another direct question which is something you ALWAYS fail to respond to. I asked is it okay to Dox a wife and children. And I would expand that include knowing all the risks and dangers that involves. You failed to answer that question completely. Your silence speaks a thousand words. Nothing at all in the post above about that. Right? Oops, a direct question. Dangerous ground I know.

It has plenty to do with this thread as you have no opinion when it happens to Robinson. You think he deserves what he gets, you want to take away his free speech, you call him scum and a twat. The mainstream media did that to Robinson and you don't seem to have an opinion, but you who plaster your name and ugly mug all over the Internet had a freak out when Brock randomly searched you.

You want it your way, but are full of double standards.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

AND to make my position clear when it comes to stalking, I do not have those double standards. I will state categorically that to reveal the address of someone or come to their home is WRONG. If anyone other than yourself revealed your address or came to your home I would say that is WRONG too. That is my position on the issue, the rules work both way. The left and groups that you seem to be suggesting positive things about do things like this as does the mainstream media and you seem to be silent on those things. Your take on Robinson is no different to extremists that would strip citizenship from people leaving someone stateless which I of course disagree with. Sure you don't like him, but to think only in the extreme is blindness. I have admitted things about Robinson I disagree with. You say nothing that you agree with. You do the same with Peterson, Chomsky, the entire field of Psychology, Robinson etc. Black and white binary thinking.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Right, that's enough on that. I think I have made my point. I know that what will come back is a wall of noise nothing with a bunch of invective and so I will preface now by saying that I have won this exchange. If you cannot answer a question here and there, then you don't know how to have a discussion. Later folks! Back when I feel like as that is my prerogative.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tommy is alright. A little radicalism can expand the Overton window. If I were in England I wouldn’t agree with everything he says. We are having some real radical talk from the right wanting the US to move more into socialism. It’s good to help people, increase wages but doing so has shut down numerous small business and it moved then automation at a wicker pace. What u guys do in England is your thing but the US was founded on its main focus being protecting people from the gov and limiting the govs involvement in our lives. Anyway it’s on of those things you can spend years going arguing about. I’d prefer not to live on government hand outs. But hey I’m just one dude.

Thread Information