Miles

Anyone who says

'I have won the exchange'

is very unlikely to be over 12 years of age

and there lies your problem.

People don't want to tune in and watch the Miles show or the Miles and Beanz show, that is the positive thing about the forum changing. You want to draw a parallel between Brock being banned and Tommy being booted of facefook, but you end up having to tie yourself in knots to create your own martyrs.

People are responsible for their own actions. Tommy is not some lone voice activist and you know it. He has the backing a huge globalist right wing network of neoliberal billionaires,organizations and media networks pushing a populist agenda. On top of that he begs for even more money to carry on pushing this idea that he is an innocent victim. You know that he is nothing of the sort.

It's not about me Miles.This is a boxing forum and the thread is about Robinson. I don't beg for money, I earn it. I don't do drugs, Green has nothing to do with weed you fool. I have not plastered myself over the internet either. There are loads of Saddo posters on facebook and we are all just normal regular people. I understand that you have always seen yourself as above the great unwashed, but most of us have no problem or issue with accepting others having different opinions.

All this 'hate drips through every syllable' crap is just projection on your part. He is not your son is he? So why take it so personally?

You never ever could debate. Always about you and your deluded illusions of grandeur, dressed up as drama queen charm. Sad really.