Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Thousands attend Tommy Robinson demonstration at BBC HQ

Miles

Anyone who says

'I have won the exchange'

is very unlikely to be over 12 years of age

and there lies your problem.

People don't want to tune in and watch the Miles show or the Miles and Beanz show, that is the positive thing about the forum changing. You want to draw a parallel between Brock being banned and Tommy being booted of facefook, but you end up having to tie yourself in knots to create your own martyrs.

People are responsible for their own actions. Tommy is not some lone voice activist and you know it. He has the backing a huge globalist right wing network of neoliberal billionaires,organizations and media networks pushing a populist agenda. On top of that he begs for even more money to carry on pushing this idea that he is an innocent victim. You know that he is nothing of the sort.

It's not about me Miles.This is a boxing forum and the thread is about Robinson. I don't beg for money, I earn it. I don't do drugs, Green has nothing to do with weed you fool. I have not plastered myself over the internet either. There are loads of Saddo posters on facebook and we are all just normal regular people. I understand that you have always seen yourself as above the great unwashed, but most of us have no problem or issue with accepting others having different opinions.

All this 'hate drips through every syllable' crap is just projection on your part. He is not your son is he? So why take it so personally?

You never ever could debate. Always about you and your deluded illusions of grandeur, dressed up as drama queen charm. Sad really.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You have lost in every single Robinson thread as all you ever do is parrot lies that you read in your manufactured media. You respond in post after post so it obviously matters to you that your false point of view gets out and it is false. It has been going on for ages now ever since you falsely accused Robinson of pleading guilty (fake news eh Beanz? )and probably before and definitely after. How do you know what people want? Are these the same British multitudes that hate Tommy Robinson? I do not know what readers of the forum want and neither do I care. I post for myself and have my own agenda. I do not post to please anybody. As do you, though you do rim the Mods rather hard.

You don't beg for money? Fair enough, but I hear stories that you have topped up your income with government help. But hey, we all need to survive. As does Robinson who likely cannot get a regular job now. How do you think he funds his legal cases and documentaries. He deserves every penny he gets.

Why do I take it so personally? I would argue the same back at you. I don't take it personally. I just do not like injustice. Think back to all the adjectives you have cast his way. All of them negative and with vitriol.

You cannot debate and several posters would say the same thing. And of course you have taken drugs. I have no idea why Green would be a reference to drugs but fair enough. LSD is more your thing. You even started a thread about it, but hey, I am not judging. Lots of people take drugs of various kinds. Alcohol being the most common of all.

See I won again. Utter domination. I retire as champion until the next comeback.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    You have lost in every single Robinson thread as all you ever do is parrot lies that you read in your manufactured media. You respond in post after post so it obviously matters to you that your false point of view gets out and it is false. It has been going on for ages now ever since you falsely accused Robinson of pleading guilty (fake news eh Beanz? )and probably before and definitely after. How do you know what people want? Are these the same British multitudes that hate Tommy Robinson? I do not know what readers of the forum want and neither do I care. I post for myself and have my own agenda. I do not post to please anybody. As do you, though you do rim the Mods rather hard.

You don't beg for money? Fair enough, but I hear stories that you have topped up your income with government help. But hey, we all need to survive. As does Robinson who likely cannot get a regular job now. How do you think he funds his legal cases and documentaries. He deserves every penny he gets.

Why do I take it so personally? I would argue the same back at you. I don't take it personally. I just do not like injustice. Think back to all the adjectives you have cast his way. All of them negative and with vitriol.

You cannot debate and several posters would say the same thing. And of course you have taken drugs. I have no idea why Green would be a reference to drugs but fair enough. LSD is more your thing. You even started a thread about it, but hey, I am not judging. Lots of people take drugs of various kinds. Alcohol being the most common of all.

See I won again. Utter domination. I retire as champion until the next comeback.
    You hear stories?

Why don't you just Pm me and ask me?

Why can't Tommy work down the supermarket Miles as you keep telling all the common muck beneath you to do? I have always worked and worked bloody hard to set up my own business with not a penny of government help. Why would that irk you so much? Weird.

LSD? Do you spend all weekend sucking Brockton off or something? He is the only other guy who used to come up with crap like that or accuse posters of being mentally ill.

Tommy pleaded guilty to contempt of court in Leeds. I have already posted this link and it has nothing to do with mainstream media.

It's not fake news it is a matter of public record your fool. Look it up

https://www.thelawpages.com/court-ca...on-23000-1.law
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I couldn't give less of a fuck about Tommy Robinson, but just came in here to announce that according to our resident forum Dalai Lama says I'm the only one who rants here.

He said it, so it must be true.

Good thing too..... otherwise this whole Robinson mess, not to mention half a dozen other topics he has a hard-on for, could be mistakenly construed as rants.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    I couldn't give less of a fuck about Tommy Robinson, but just came in here to announce that according to our resident forum Dalai Lama says I'm the only one who rants here.

Good thing too..... otherwise this whole Robinson mess, not to mention half a dozen other topics he has a hard-on for, could be mistakenly construed as rants.
    Not really.

I just pointed out how you often insist that everybody is ranting but you. Apparently liking a post was enough to inspire that rant. Even Miles is not ranting that much in this thread, I think he likes to think that I am, because he can't construct an argument, but ranting with any kind of style or passion for anything but cardigans, is probably a bit beyond him.

Amusingly you and Miles both use the whole 'hate drips through every syllable' bullshit argument when replying to any calm salient points I may draw your attention to. You both default to that same fantasy and resort to using it to replace any kind of argument, because I presume you think your anger and self righteous indignation can mean that you too can claim to have 'won the exchange'.

You are welcome to indulge your fantasy, I really could not give a shit.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

Not really.

I just pointed out how you often insist that everybody is ranting but you. Apparently liking a post was enough to inspire that rant. Even Miles is not ranting that much in this thread, I think he likes to think that I am, because he can't construct an argument, but ranting with any kind of style or passion for anything but cardigans, is probably a bit beyond him.

Amusingly you and Miles both use the whole 'hate drips through every syllable' bullshit argument when replying to any calm salient points I may draw your attention to. You both default to that same fantasy and resort to using it to replace any kind of argument, because I presume you think your anger and self righteous indignation can mean that you too can claim to have 'won the exchange'.

You are welcome to indulge your fantasy, I really could not give a shit.

So when directing your anger at someone else (me in this instance), you'll grab on to the other guy's arm (Miles in this instance) and comically create a flash, very-temporary alliance... ("Even Miles is not ranting that much in this thread.")

Straight out of kindergarten. Compliment the other guy to make you look better while you redirect your guns in my direction. Why, that's not childish and transparent at all.

Do you not realize in your "alone moments" how you manage to fight with just about everyone here except for the British Mods?

The saying about rocks and glass houses does NOT do you justice, my angry friend.

In your case you don't bother with rocks. You use howitzers instead, where even the shock waves crack the walls in your own glass house.

Your sterling record stands on its own. It needs no embellishment from me.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You hear stories?

Why don't you just Pm me and ask me?

Why can't Tommy work down the supermarket Miles as you keep telling all the common muck beneath you to do? I have always worked and worked bloody hard to set up my own business with not a penny of government help. Why would that irk you so much? Weird.

LSD? Do you spend all weekend sucking Brockton off or something? He is the only other guy who used to come up with crap like that or accuse posters of being mentally ill.

Tommy pleaded guilty to contempt of court in Leeds. I have already posted this link and it has nothing to do with mainstream media.

It's not fake news it is a matter of public record your fool. Look it up

https://www.thelawpages.com/court-ca...on-23000-1.law
    You say things to people in pm's saying just that. Either you are lying or they are, but either way it is interesting watching you squirm. I have a business registered out here too, but don't really bother with it having the ability to get a normal job. But yeah, I see why you would as you cannot work with people very well and like to be up at 3am.

Are you now calling supermarket workers common muck? That is rather condescending like when you said 'Why would you aim so low?' when it comes to supermarket work. You sound a bit like John Sweeney now. I think supermarket work is steady and honest. I don't look down on anyone who works in a supermarket. That's all you.

The LSD story. You really don't remember starting a thread talking about that? Others do as do I, so it is not a collective hallucination. Maybe you were still on it when you started the thread. Either way, how you get your kicks is your business. Brock did not come up with that, it was definitely you.

So, it says about Robinson and if so I take that back. But by the same token, so did the authorities by releasing him. He did not carry out any contempt of court as he followed all the procedures following training by a top law firm.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A normal job? Ha! You are fucking reaching now Miles. I don't have to justify my business to you, you prat. Why don't you email and ask me if it pains you so much? It's almost as though you would rather belive a fantasy version of Beanz as bogeyman.

You seem incredibly insecure to give a fuck a bout not only what my work involves, but at what time of the day it happens.

Tommy may well be back inside by the end of the month. And of course your apology is accepted.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dayum, I didn't even realise Tommy was still going through this prison lark, he's got 2 years this time. How you feeling, miles?

Tommy Robinson guilty of contempt of court for filming at grooming trial

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2019/07/05/tommy...4/?ito=cbshare

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MetroUK | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MetroUK/
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Dayum, I didn't even realise Tommy was still going through this prison lark, he's got 2 years this time. How you feeling, miles?

Tommy Robinson guilty of contempt of court for filming at grooming trial

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2019/07/05/tommy...4/?ito=cbshare

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MetroUK | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MetroUK/
    How am I feeling. If you mean in the general, I am feeling fine. However, if you mean how do I feel about this verdict? I believe it is absurd, harsh, and as usual deflects from the real issues that the establishment appears to have no answers for. The BBC and others have done exactly the same things as Robinson. Exactly the same. However, there is no equal punishment for them. It is a political decision and designed to send a message. The UK has fallen tremendously in recent decades and rather face up to the problems, the system is reacting in order to respond to those who speak up about the problems.

Everything about Robinson is a stitch up from previous sentencing, to his social media blackout (Facebook has NEVER revealed the data alleged to have been sent by him), to the response to being attacked, now to this. All it will do is energize and radicalize and people who do support Robinson will find their support in turn grow too. It's a very interesting juncture. I have no faith in the British legal system though and think it is like many legal systems around the world in that decisions often make little sense beyond the political. 2 years in prison for this is probably more time than people get for far more serious crimes. The crime is that he has challenged authority and like in other authoritarian countries that is deemed unacceptable.

I feel mostly for Robinson of course and his wife and his children especially must be devastated that their Dad is once again being taken away for really doing very little at all. This is what radicalizes people. Instead of listening and accepting that he has a point they attempt to shut him down entirely. It is wrong because he does have a point. You do not open your borders to cultures who cannot adapt to your values.

The point was once again proven by a man stabbing Londoners precisely because they are British just last week. It would not happen if people were doing serious tests and analysis on anyone coming in. Can you adapt and fit in and if not then the door is closed. Won't work? Then get out. Break the law, then no prison. Back to where you came from. Far too soft and Robinson is not to blame. It is just seen as easier to deal with him as his supporters are mostly peaceful.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Here's the man.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No, I will be honest. I am actually very angry. How can one be patriotic knowing that you can physically attack someone and the police do nothing, but you ask a sex criminal a question then you spend 2 years in prison? What kind of system is that? The BBC asked Robinson a question in the same way. The media has done the same thing numerous times. Two years in prison is deplorable. I would like it if Trump would give asylum to Robinson and his family and to carry on the resistance from a place of safety. His life is in permanent danger in the UK anyway and it is no life for them. He cannot protect them in prison. They need asylum, unlike scores of others who are just fleeing poverty, these are people who have had their lives threatened constantly for years. They need to be free from this.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Did you just compare the millionaire Tommy Robinson, filming arrested men and broadcasting them to his fans before the convictions of their mates in linked trials, who has a foreign holiday in the sun several times a year and earns thousands of pounds a month, with a penniless Asylum seeker that may have fled thousands of miles from a country literally flattened by bombs and the ravages of war, torture and the death of their kids and extended family because they spoke out against a dictators death squads.

Or did you just mean people who left their country because they can earn a lot more money for working a lot less hours elsewhere.

Use you anger wisely mate it's not infinite.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Did you just compare the millionaire Tommy Robinson, filming arrested men and broadcasting them to his fans before the convictions of their mates in linked trials, who has a foreign holiday in the sun several times a year and earns thousands of pounds a month, with a penniless Asylum seeker that may have fled thousands of miles from a country literally flattened by bombs and the ravages of war, torture and the death of their kids and extended family because they spoke out against a dictators death squads.

Or did you just mean people who left their country because they can earn a lot more money for working a lot less hours elsewhere.

Yes, I did. Robinson has received thousands of death threats and if you were in his position you would shit yourself having shat yourself over Brock alone coming to see you. At this moment in time I would politely ask you to pull your own neck back in. There are a lot of very angry people out there. When a man is being sent to prison for doing nothing more than what the BBC itself does, then there is something wrong and people will get upset. I would much rather have a million Tommy Robinson's than the kind of people who sexually molest children or want to bring in their own system of law. Sorry, but that is just the way I am.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes, I did. Robinson has received thousands of death threats and if you were in his position you would shit yourself having shat yourself over Brock alone coming to see you. At this moment in time I would politely ask you to pull your own neck back in. There are a lot of very angry people out there. When a man is being sent to prison for doing nothing more than what the BBC itself does, then there is something wrong and people will get upset. I would much rather have a million Tommy Robinson's than the kind of people who sexually molest children or want to bring in their own system of law. Sorry, but that is just the way I am.
    I have never even for one second been afraid of anyone like Brock and I am not a convicted criminal am I? Unlike Tommy I have actually actively worked hard in helping to secure the convictions of people that sexually molest children and would never stupidly risk causing a mistrial by breaking the laws of the country I live in. To use the suffering of others to grandstand and make money is despicable.

He Broke the law, blatantly and knowingly.

He has never exposed one Pedo let alone convict one.

It is always about ethnicity , religion and race from him. He could not even spot the pedos in his own organisation and certainly never tried to broadcast from their trials.

Most Muslims are not pedos, just as most white people are not and yet you want to believe that they are in order to justify your own blatant bigotry. That might make you feel uncomfortable but it is the truth. Even Tommies supporters have admitted it is all a money making exercise for him.
    Hidden Content

Thread Information