Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Deontay Wilder has entered talks with DAZN to fight AJ

“Fandom?” So who am I a big fan of then?
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

“Fandom?” So who am I a big fanboy of then?

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So you don’t know where the word comes from. Could have just said. Fandom means you are fanatical about someone or something. In your case it is a thing. You are arguing with me without arguing anything I’ve said. I said Eddie was a liar, you have not disputed that because the lies I stated can easily be found, yet you argue. Have you figured out your fandom?

I will be more clear in the future. How about this. If Wilder doesn’t sign a fantastic deal I will call him out just as I did with the liars Eddie and AJ. Clear?

More than that I hope he doesn’t sign long term or signs with DAZN because as I have said from the beginning I want AJ/Wilder and AJ to knock him out.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And I thought I was unlikeable in real life.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    So you don’t know where the word comes from. Could have just said. Fandom means you are fanatical about someone or something. In your case it is a thing. You are arguing with me without arguing anything I’ve said. I said Eddie was a liar, you have not disputed that because the lies I stated can easily be found, yet you argue. Have you figured out your fandom?

I will be more clear in the future. How about this. If Wilder doesn’t sign a fantastic deal I will call him out just as I did with the liars Eddie and AJ. Clear?

More than that I hope he doesn’t sign long term or signs with DAZN because as I have said from the beginning I want AJ/Wilder and AJ to knock him out.
    Haha you’re a joke. This mirrors all the shit with GGG . you can’t stand GGG, and you hide behind the “I just want the best fights man!” Horseshit.
    Now it’s the same with AJ. “Bbbbut, bbbut, I hate Wilder, I wanna see AJ Knock him out. I just want the big fights man!”
    Well listen, Clownio, despite all your protestations,it is not Hearn or AJ stopping this happening. But that’s all you go after.
    Finally , once you’ve “called out” Wilder, along with Hearn , AJ, Fury , what you gonna whinge about after that?
    Oh dear, oh dear, you are embarrassing.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post

Haha you’re a joke. This mirrors all the shit with GGG . you can’t stand GGG, and you hide behind the “I just want the best fights man!” Horseshit.
    Now it’s the same with AJ. “Bbbbut, bbbut, I hate Wilder, I wanna see AJ Knock him out. I just want the big fights man!”
    Well listen, Clownio, despite all your protestations,it is not Hearn or AJ stopping this happening. But that’s all you go after.
    Finally , once you’ve “called out” Wilder, along with Hearn , AJ, Fury , what you gonna whinge about after that?
    Oh dear, oh dear, you are embarrassing.
    It’s true. Ron sometimes can be level headed but he always uses the tactic of saying that he is or isn’t a fan of a fighter in order to “prove” that he isn’t being biased.

Thread Information