1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Deontay Wilder has entered talks with DAZN to fight AJ

Quote Originally Posted by palmerq View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    You lot seem to be forgetting about ITV box office, DAZN doesn't stand a chance against it...If you listen to Sr anyway
    You're right I totally forgot about that, with Chris Eubank jr as the face of itv ppv who can stop them :S
    Well ITV are showing Spence v Garcia, so give them a chance.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

According to this Wilders gonna swerve AJ again.
    $100 plus for the Breazeale fight and 2 AJ fights.
    Why would you not take that offer?

https://talksport.com/sport/boxing/5...0million-dazn/

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The story going is that the DAZN offer is 3 fights at 100 million if 2 are AJ but AJ has no obligation to fight him which would leave him making much less. How Fury’s deal will work out.

So he wants the AJ fight without being locked up through 2020

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

We need someone to just sign to fight someone and stop this sign to a platform nonsense

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    We need someone to just sign to fight someone and stop this sign to a platform nonsense
    Yeah, but what we need and what we’re gonna get are 2 different things. He ain’t getting Fury, so like @smashup said, “why wouldn’t he take this deal?”
    Maybe he’s broke his arm again!
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Personally I'd like to hear from Deontay himself before beginning the "ducking" accusations we love so much.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well can't win em all no matter how hard Hearn tries. Honestly I don't get all the 1,2,3 etc stuff. Just sit down for an honest one and done, option for rematch maybe. Wilder gets his mandatory out of the way on his terms as does AJ who has basically approached Miller like an after thought. And when does the sanctioning bodies screw up the best laid plans. Like they'll just go along with promotions basically tying up allll the trinkets while they bicker over politics and rematch terms. Hearn did this with Rosado v Sulecki, he's already saying winner faces Andrade so sure wbo will just oblige. No deal definitely puts Wilder in some limbo and frankly he needs to retool and get Fury befuddling behind him. I want to see the fight but Hearn may just be over valuing Wilder at the moment.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Yeah, but what we need and what we’re gonna get are 2 different things. He ain’t getting Fury, so like @smashup said, “why wouldn’t he take this deal?”
    You love this thing. I could give you 50 million opposing arguments if you ask. Or maybe you never asked. Or maybe you did, get my point? Who cares when the venue wasn’t available anyway, of wait it was because AJ fought on the date it wasn’t available. Hmm

And on and on. It’s nonsense. Like saying agreeing to an amount is binding to a fight, that a person could then make them do whatever they wish. No wait, that’s a bold faced lie. Hmm. Should I give 50 million bold faced lies?

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You love this thing. I could give you 50 million opposing arguments if you ask. Or maybe you never asked. Or maybe you did, get my point? Who cares when the venue wasn’t available anyway, of wait it was because AJ fought on the date it wasn’t available. Hmm

And on and on. It’s nonsense. Like saying agreeing to an amount is binding to a fight, that a person could then make them do whatever they wish. No wait, that’s a bold faced lie. Hmm. Should I give 50 million bold faced lies?
    Yeah , but you are just surmising about Hearn and AJ lying , no actual Facts.
    Whereas the fact that Wilder had a Broken Arm while they’re throwing around bogus offers , whichever way you cut it is either :
    A. A CAST IRON LIE as you have previously stated. And if he can lie about that, he can lie about the contract
    Or
    B. If he did have a broken Arm, why would they throw $50 Million offers around?? In which case , Hearn would be right to have doubts about “the offer.”
    Either way it blows your “Hearn is a liar” crusade out of the window.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Whereas the fact that Wilder had a Broken Arm while they’re throwing around bogus offers , whichever way you cut it is either :
    A. A CAST IRON LIE as you have previously stated. And if he can lie about that, he can lie about the contract
    Or
    B. If he did have a broken Arm, why would they throw $50 Million offers around?? In which case , Hearn would be right to have doubts about “the offer.”
    No. Eddie f’n lied and said agreeing to an amount was binding and that they could then force them to fight anywhere and force them to do other things. F’n lies, flat out lied, it’s a fact. That is simply not true, he wanted to obfuscate, just as you do. I’m done because like Eddie you can’t have an honest conversation about this.

Agreeing to an offer sheet does not mean that a promoter can then force you to agree to other things, it’s a f’n fact and Eddie is a f’n liar. And I can give you 100 more easily but I don’t give a f because you don’t give a f. You just want to argue. You don’t care one bit about the truth.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Or
    No. Eddie f’n lied and said agreeing to an amount was binding and that they could then force them to fight anywhere and force them to do other things. F’n lies, flat out lied, it’s a fact. That is simply not true, he wanted to obfuscate, just as you do. I’m done because like Eddie you can’t have an honest conversation about this.

Agreeing to an offer sheet does not mean that a promoter can then force you to agree to other things, it’s a f’n fact and Eddie is a f’n liar. And I can give you 100 more easily but I don’t give a f because you don’t give a f. You just want to argue. You don’t care one bit about the truth.
    IN YOUR EYES! I answered 5 questions on the bounce from you the other week, DIRECTLY ANSWERING EACH QUESTION.
    Yet you choose to ignore every point I made and babble on about other stuff to deflect from it.
    You have an osession with liars.
    Eddie - HE LIED
    AJ - HE LIED
    Wilder - HE LIED
    ALL IN YOUR OPINION. And you had the nerve to say I swerve questions , you ignore every point put to you and the one time you answered a question about Wilder’s arm, what was your answer? HE LIED!
    It must be amazing knowing everything you do !
    Last edited by Primo Carnera; 03-17-2019 at 10:07 AM.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Or

IN YOUR EYES! I answered 5 questions on the bounce from you the other week, DIRECTLY ANSWERING EACH QUESTION.
    Yet you choose to ignore every point I made and babble on about other stuff to deflect from it.
    Eddie - HE LIED
    AJ - HE LIED
    Wilder - HE LIED
    ALL IN YOUR OPINION. And you had the nerve to say I swerve questions , you ignore every point put to you and the one time you answered a question about Wilder’s arm, what was your answer? HE LIED!
    You make no f’n point you just talk about me.

Is saying something that isn’t true a lie? Okay having assessed that is saying that agreeing to an offer sheet about financial terms a binding agreement to everything that follows? No, so it’s a f’n lie. It’s not true and a direct lie. And if you can’t admit that there is no point.

As I said I could list 100 more like Eddie asking for proof of funds, I can show you a video of that, then Eddie saying they never asked for proof of funds, I can show you a video of that. It is absolutely contradictory, both things can not be true. It is a lie, a lie on video. Now AJ says again that they asked for proof of funds, to dodge a question, I can show you video of that. These lies are not hard to find. And 2 directly contradictory statements means one is a lie. There is no f’n judgement involved.

But again you talk about me and you talk about nothing because the details show you have no f’n case. This started from me saying I can show you 50 million lies, notice you didn’t say show me 10 because you know I can. So kindly stop with this nonsense. You are as bad as Eddie, talk about me talk about me, talk about nothing. Tell me I’m wrong about what I say they said, have the courage of your convictions. Oh no you know and I know you won’t do that because you know and I know they said it. And you know and I know it’s not true. So make it about me, as if anyone here gives 2 f’s About me. Troll someone else

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Or

Eddie - HE LIED
    AJ - HE LIED
    Wilder - HE LIED

Is saying something that isn’t true a lie? Okay having assessed that is saying that agreeing to an offer sheet about financial terms a binding agreement to everything that follows? No, so it’s a f’n lie. It’s not true and a direct lie. And if you can’t admit that there is no point.

As I said I could list 100 more like Eddie asking for proof of funds, I can show you a video of that, then Eddie saying they never asked for proof of funds, I can show you a video of that. It is absolutely contradictory, both things can not be true. It is a lie, a lie on video. Now AJ says again that they asked for proof of funds, to dodge a question, I can show you video of that. These lies are not hard to find. And 2 directly contradictory statements means one is a lie. There is no f’n judgement involved.

But again you talk about me and you talk about nothing because the details show you have no f’n case. This started from me saying I can show you 50 million lies, notice you didn’t say show me 10 because you know I can. So kindly stop with this nonsense. You are as bad as Eddie, talk about me talk about me, talk about nothing. Tell me I’m wrong about what I say they said, have the courage of your convictions. Oh no you know and I know you won’t do that because you know and I know they said it. And you know and I know it’s not true. So make it about me, as if anyone here gives 2 f’s About me. Troll someone else
    no, I like trolling you! you are so full of your own self importance, the way you talk , I have no clue what you think you are.
    I don’t troll you, I just ask you to answer questions, and you blatantly go off on tangents and ignore the request.
    All smoke and mirrors with you pal.
    You go into defence mode and think if you can string enough babble along , people will forget , more importantly I will forget the original question , but I WON’T and you fucking hate it because you can’t shrug me off.
    What conceivable reason would there be for Wilder to turn this down?
    You can talk about the terms, moving the goalposts, lack of control yadda yadda. But Boxers fight for 2 reasons.
    1. To be a champion and be seen as the best of the best.
    2. Money
    He has been given the opportunity to do both. To unify and become undisputed Heavyweight champion of the World and earn an amount of money that without Joshua and Fury , it will be impossible to get anywhere near in the rest of his career.
    Why did Wilder send e-mails with offers of $50 Million according to his team, when he’s got a busted arm?
    According to Ronnie Baby, HE LIED. cos Ron knows doesn’t he?
    Actually no, Ron doesn’t know, because Ron don’t know Shit from Plum Pudding!
    Answer , don’t answer, do what you fucking like, I couldn’t give a flying fuck! 😘

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Or

Eddie - HE LIED
    AJ - HE LIED
    Wilder - HE LIED

no, I like trolling you! you are so full of your own self importance, the way you talk , I have no clue what you think you are.
    I don’t troll you, I just ask you to answer questions, and you blatantly go off on tangents and ignore the request.
    You go into defence mode and think if you can string enough babble along , people will forget , more importantly I will forget the original question , but I WON’T and you fucking hate it because you can’t shrug me off.
    You can talk about the terms, moving the goalposts, lack of control yadda yadda. But Boxers fight for 2 reasons.
    2. Money
    He has been given the opportunity to do both. To unify and become undisputed Heavyweight champion of the World and earn an amount of money that without Joshua and Fury , it will be impossible to get anywhere near in the rest of his career.
    Why did Wilder send e-mails with offers of $50 Million according to his team, when he’s got a busted arm?
    Answer , don’t answer, do what you fucking like, I couldn’t give a flying fuck! 😘
    I didn’t read your post because I knew it was the same nonsense. I won’t read your next either but I will be kind enough to tell you I didn’t read it. 😘

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Or

Eddie - HE LIED
    AJ - HE LIED
    Wilder - HE LIED

2. Money
    I was going to ignore this post but I decided that was rude and came back and read it.

I’m glad I did because for once you asked a relevant question. Why would Wilder turn down the deal, there are 100 potential reasons, most suck. I hope he doesn’t. If he does then he needs a good reason like a PPV coming NEXT, not in 2020, NEXT. If they won’t fight on DAZN until 2020 then he has no obligations until 2020 IF HE CAN GET A BETTER DEAL UNTIL 2020. If he can’t and he still doesn’t agree he is a punk. Which, I will enjoy. Because, and this is the part you haven’t grasped through all your fandom(you know where the word comes from right?) I DON’T LIKE DEONTAY WILDER. I just don’t like liars more. But, as much as I would enjoy that psycho looking foolish I would be bothered because all I care about about Wilder is him fighting Joshua or fighting Fury again. Other than that I don’t care about him at all and would prefer to never hear his endless babble.

Thread Information